• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Benzodiazepines vs Carisopridol for combining with Suboxone

Vicoman

Greenlighter
Exactly like what the title suggests, I am going to be making a purchase of some CNS depressants to take along with my daily dose of Suboxone. Yes, I am aware of the risks. I know that Benzos are nice to mix in some anxiolytic action to my opioid experience but I have never done Soma and have heard it's especially nice with Opioids. Any insight is much appreciated!

Also, how long would it take for each of these drugs to clear my system in regards to a urine test?

Last edited:
I personally would go with the Soma. I think it synergizes with opioids better and is superior to benzos for muscle relaxtion and pain relief. It's probably safer to use either with Suboxone than with full mu agonists, but still a bit risky. Keep your doses relatively low and you should be ok.

Drug testing related questions are against the rules but Suboxone and Soma aren't typically looked for and rarely cause false positives (although they can, I had it happen with Soma showing as barbiturates). Suboxone does have a fairly long half life, so if they specifically test for buprenorphine, you need to give yourself a few days to be safe.

No need to worry about the Suboxone, the test is being given by my sub doc. Thanks for your input!