• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Concerta + Ambien + Oxycodone.. is it safe?

sloppyhead

Greenlighter
Hey guys, SWIM took 3 54mg Concerta xr at 4:00 pm. SWIM took 2 more 54mg Concerta xr at 8:00. At 8:30, SWIM took 15mg of generic Oxycodone/acetaphetamine. It is now 10:30, and SWIM would like to take 20mg of Zolpidem Tartrate (generic Ambien). Is this safe? Fast answers please.

Hey guys, SWIM took 3 54mg Concerta xr at 4:00 pm. SWIM took 2 more 54mg Concerta xr at 8:00. At 8:30, SWIM took 15mg of generic Oxycodone/acetaphetamine. It is now 10:30, and SWIM would like to take 20mg of Zolpidem Tartrate (generic Ambien). Is this safe? Fast answers please.
Don't be shy! Any input on mixing any of the drugs listed above.
i.e. Concerta xr with Oxycodone/acetaphetamine; Concerta xr with Ambien; or Oxycodone/acetaphetamine with Ambien

Is it safe? Not really. Mixing multiple drugs at above doctor recommended doses and are likely not prescribed to you isn't safe. Will you be ok after the said combo assuming you're a healthy person? Most likely.

Questions like these aren't easy to answer. In light of harm reduction, which is the point of this board, my first instinct is to tell you that it's not safe. The junkie in me, however, says "that's nothing."

Don't do pharmaceutical cocktails like that, because even a panic attack is going to most likely to happen and destroy your reputation and health. If you are not an experienced pill popper...stay away and be safe! harmless reduction!