• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Clingy heroin hard to get out of bag

hashballs

Greenlighter
Hi, this might be a weird question but I was wondering if anyone else has encountered a brown H in Europe that is really fine powder that clings to the sides of the bag and everything else it touches. It almost feels like static electricity if you know what I mean, like the spongy things they use to pack electronics sticking to a plastic bag... I find it really difficult to work with, especially it is really annoying trying to get it out of the bag. All other powders I had more or less fall to the bottom of the bag if you flick it a bit but not this, not at all haha. I can't complain too much cause its good stuff but still I can't help but wonder if someone knows a better way to deal with something like that. Thanking you in advance for your ideas!

Your dealer prob didnt properly store it. Ive had that happen with bud. Take it from the bag and transfer it to another and it still sticks.. i think the static sorta sticks to it after awhile.. Idk only thing i can think of is put it in a tiny glass jar/container or leave it sit out for a bit to see if you can dry it out n take some of that static away.. Or its possible its a old batch and got waaayy to dry if theres anyway to add a tiny bit of moisture or not im not sure i never had that prob but your best bet would be to keep it in glass or one of those lil wax envelopes..

Last edited:
Put it in the freezer for five to seven minutes and right before it freezes you will see how easy it becomes to peel it off the bag. /thread

Get a rubber policeman, a small lab spatula and a razor blade to cut the bag if necessary...

Oh i thought you were asking how to remove the cling and what to store it in. I was baked earlier. Yeah def get it cold and scrape it out the bag..