• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Eating and oxycodone

crondom

Greenlighter
I read a lot of threads about this but it still isn't clear to me, when should i eat? Immediatly after taking the oxy?
For exaple i took 10 mg and after 1.30/2 hour i took another 5mg and ate right after (chocolate) and the euphoria was incredible for 15mg.

you'll usually get more euphoria on an empty stomach, though some say that eating something small and fatty (like chocolate i suppose) increases the amount of the opiate absorbed.

Yeah dont eat alot but its best to have a little snack like 40 mins before you take them. I usualy eat a granola bar or banana everyday before i take mine like 30- 40 mins before cause if i dont my stomach will hurt sometimes or i might feel sick a little bit and i been taking oxy daily for 3 years. Now you might feel it more on a empty stomach but like i said be careful it can make you queezy unless you got expeirence. Also i love eating when im coming down. Eat like a fatty meal not like mcdonalds just like a homecooked meal n sometimes it brings it back and it makes food seem better to me almost like weed would.

Personally I don't eat for 8-12 hours before dosing, but I am very familiar with my dose and have a high tolerance. Eating at about T+1:30 is my favorite, I'll order some pizza or eat anything sweet and tasty I can find.
But nothing beats lying in bed, with some coke and pizza, watching a nice documentary after you finished your nod.

The only things I'll eat pre-dose are antacids and antihistamines, and I'll drink some grapefruit juice while I'm at it.

Just be careful to still eat 3 squares. You'll notice more negative effects from not eating than you will positives from timing your meals perfectly.

Yeah dont eat alot but its best to have a little snack like 40 mins before you take them. I usualy eat a granola bar or banana everyday before i take mine like 30- 40 mins before cause if i dont my stomach will hurt sometimes or i might feel sick a little bit and i been taking oxy daily for 3 years. Now you might feel it more on a empty stomach but like i said be careful it can make you queezy unless you got expeirence. Also i love eating when im coming down. Eat like a fatty meal not like mcdonalds just like a homecooked meal n sometimes it brings it back and it makes food seem better to me almost like weed would.
I tried 35mg and ate right after and then snorted 5mg, the euphoria was incredible but after 2 hours of awesome effect i has nausea and after 3 more hours i vomited, 40mg was a really high dose for me (i tried max 20mg) but i think nausea was because i ate right after so next time i will try a high dose 2 hours after i ate)

you'll usually get more euphoria on an empty stomach, though some say that eating something small and fatty (like chocolate i suppose) increases the amount of the opiate absorbed.
But my question is when? 30 minutes before?

yeah, about 30 mins before. depends on how much you eat really. as long as it's something small i suppose it doesn't matter. i'd usually try and leave it about 2 hours after i last ate a decent meal before i took my pills, but if i hadn't eaten and wanted to take some pills then i would eat a piece of cheese or bacon or something right before because fatty food supposedly increases absorption of the opiate. personally, i've never really found it to make a noticeable difference though.

yeah, about 30 mins before. depends on how much you eat really. as long as it's something small i suppose it doesn't matter. i'd usually try and leave it about 2 hours after i last ate a decent meal before i took my pills, but if i hadn't eaten and wanted to take some pills then i would eat a piece of cheese or bacon or something right before because fatty food supposedly increases absorption of the opiate. personally, i've never really found it to make a noticeable difference though.
Thanks

When I used to take OxyContin daily, I'd like to take it with some coffee first thing in the morning (on an empty stomach of course). The coffee, or more specifically, the caffeine seem to help things along IMO. I don't know if there's a medical reason for this but it sure seemed to help me, at least. Good Luck!