• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

China Bans 116 RCs... How will this affect the scene?

my friend got like 5g of hexen instead of something he ordered. He ended up getting the original order too. He asked me if I wanted some hexen, said it felt like cocaine. I thought about it for like 3 seconds then was like "nahhh, no thanks". Don't need to get strung out on rc stims again.

I always wanted to try Hexen, but alas, never got the chance. I'm more of a downer guy anyhow. Never really liked coke. Only do amps once in a blue moon to get off my face at raves (feel that acid is wasted on such occurrences unless they're more underground).

I dipped into my MXE reserve. Oh man I cannot believe I am on the verge of loosing this forever :(

I never tried MXE, at least the lysergamides are not on the list

I always had the impression the lysergamides weren't being synthed in China anyways.
I'm not too heartbroken to have missed MXE, but would have been interesting to try anyways.

I hate to admit it, but it seems like this ban, and other bans did have an impact. It's pushed everything more underground again.

^You should be sad you missed MXE. There's literally nothing quite like it. Most unique drug I've tried.

I recall SKL saying he thought drug production/distribution should be underground. I never agreed with that. I don't hang out with hippy-dippy types so if it weren't for the internet age I wouldn't have ever had access to most of what I've tried. Underground drug dealers are annoying scumbags nine times out of ten. For a while there, we had reached what I'm sure will be known as the peak of drug availability.

For a while there, we had reached what I'm sure will be known as the peak of drug availability.

"The digital drug revolution" aka "The second lovely summer". There was a brief period where drugs were flowing like water and I could source anything without leaving the house. Even the opioids were flowing so freely that people were giving them away. Strange how much things change in just a handful of years isn't it?

I'm one of the people that _really_ miss MXE too. I'm still surprised it hasn't resurfaced, that one was so popular I thought it'd go fully mainstream.

^You should be sad you missed MXE. There's literally nothing quite like it. Most unique drug I've tried.
For a while there, we had reached what I'm sure will be known as the peak of drug availability.

you trying to make me FOMO? =D I love the history around it, and it sure sounds like it was a special thing that happened there.

Yup.

I'm one of the people that _really_ miss MXE too. I'm still surprised it hasn't resurfaced, that one was so popular I thought it'd go fully mainstream.

I actually noticed an underground peddler IRL at a festival selling MXE this summer. I was surprised to see it in the wild like that. I wish I found out from him if it was old stock, or if it was coming from new post-ban synths. Of course it could easily have been one of the current or more recent arylcyclohexylamines being passed off as MXE too. I was semi-tempted to get some since I missed it but couldn't be bothered. Don't hate! =D

I recall SKL saying he thought drug production/distribution should be underground. I never agreed with that. I don't hang out with hippy-dippy types so if it weren't for the internet age I wouldn't have ever had access to most of what I've tried. Underground drug dealers are annoying scumbags nine times out of ten. For a while there, we had reached what I'm sure will be known as the peak of drug .

I'm in the same boat. For a brief time in the early 90's there was an abundance of E, acid and speed so it spilled over into my circles and until the 2010's there was nothing - I needed cannabis for health reasons so had to find a way to grow it. I can't even find magic mushrooms ffs!

I had a fantastic time experiencing the richness of the hallucinogens prior to having my interested piqued in MXE and 3-MEO-PCP however I built up a decent stash and was working my way through it merrily thinking the 2016 ban would have fuck all effect so not buying any for the lean times ahead. I still have some of the afore mentioned substances and several psychedelics left but they are eked out - I love sitting out at night tripping with a little kick from MXE in the summer nice and relaxed watching the stars supping at a lovely mug of coffee and a few joints so have to wait for a near 'perfect' night and if anything interferes even slightly I cancel the trip. Ah damn naive fool that I was.

@perpetualdawn, I agree with Cream Gravy - you should be sad you missed it, same way I am sad I missed 2cb, (had ordered it then went out of stock and never ordered again fucking fool!!). Definitely a special substance, brought me to strange and intriguing new depths and heights. I can't see tripping being the same again when its gone.

Also yeah, very strange I would have thought to find it in the wild this summer. Out of curiosity what sort of price was being asked?

I never understood the appeal of MXE...I definitely agree that it was "unique", though, just not enjoyable (IME)

But I'm not really a fan of dissociatives so. People on this site raved about that shit in its heyday

^^ I didn't take note of the price, even if we were allowed to discuss price in here. Sorry! You don't need to be sad you missed 2cb, it's way overhyped IMO. 2C-E, 2C-D and 2C-P are more interesting (IMO), and by all accounts 2C-C is too. There's nothing specifically special about 2C-B that you can't find in other psychedelics, it's the most generic of the lot. I suppose that's its beauty.

^I'm not really a fan of dissociatives either, that's why I'm not too sad I missed it.

MXE is the drug that got me into understanding dissociatives. It's the psychedelic dissociative, IMO. Really unique, powerful and deep mental effects and it's so warm and euphoric and organic-feeling. Top 5 drugs for me, for sure.

^^ I didn't take note of the price, even if we were allowed to discuss price in here. Sorry! You don't need to be sad you missed 2cb, it's way overhyped IMO. 2C-E, 2C-D and 2C-P are more interesting (IMO), and by all accounts 2C-C is too. There's nothing specifically special about 2C-B that you can't find in other psychedelics, it's the most generic of the lot. I suppose that's its beauty.

^I'm not really a fan of dissociatives either, that's why I'm not too sad I missed it.

Couldn't see price being an issue as it was some random dude at a gig and no way of contacting. Anyhoo, thanks for that on 2C-B, I've 250mg of 2C-C and 2C-D so look forward to trying them.

I wasn't a fan of dissos either but MXE had so much hype I had to try it. Would be keen to try others too only can't find a vendor/supply :(

have you checked the evidence locker at work...?

:p

Don't work - smart investments and good saving has left that I no longer need to. I don't have much but don't want much either, (apart from a supply line like I had in 2012).

The narc bit would have worked better if we were allowed to source here :)