• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Mariposa

zephyr

Ex-Bluelighter
Am looking hopefully for this to be false as she is a good mate.

I hope not! I didn't know her but still.

Oh no. I just was browsing through some other thread that had an oblique reference to this and I was praying that I was misinterpreting it or that it wasn't true ... hopes & prayers it's not ... too many of our friends taken in the past few years ... :(

Really sad to hear about this. The last I heard she was doing really well and she was already really well kept on here.
Sending love to her family, she will definitely be missed <3

out to the heads who had the chance to know her.

her cousin posted of her passing. man, so sad. j and i had some fun times a few years ago when we were both living in san francisco. rip.

alasdair

what? this can't be true...

I remember when I moved to boston and was nervous she had an hour long phone conversation with me that helped me out... I'll never forget that

RIP lady... Gonna pray

Condolences to her family and you guys. Didnt know her, but never want to see a friend of anyone here pass away.

Not to be morose, but what was the cause of death?

The butterfly's gentle flutter had batted its last delicate gusts that will blow forever more throughout Bluelight. RIP Mariposa.
dTCutna.gif

I am absolutely in shock about this, she was one of the best of all BLers. We had some great times together in San Francisco and at Coachella.

When I was going through a pretty bad time she had some great words for me, that I've never forgotten even 11-12 years later. Absolutely shattered to see the news on FB.

RIP J. Hope you're with your mother now.

Her family has not shared the cause of death, but her father said that it was unexpected and unintentional. Suffice it to say there is a lot of sadness today. She was one of the first bluelighters I ever connected with, and I'll always remember our stupid silly picture of our feet at Starscape.

Unfortunately it is true, It was sudden and not on purpose is all we know. I adored that girl. sweet and smart soul.
:(

im lost for words. sorry to everyone who loved her <3

id like to think tobala was waiting to greet her with open arms.

...kytnism...:|

Oh shit no.
i know :(

i'm pretty sure that mariposa was there the day that you, me, dextermeth and ebola? went for chinese food, right? seems like a lifetime ago but also like yesterday.

j <3

alasdair

Yes. Thank god I met her and will miss her forever. Very sorry for her father and hope he is going to get through this.