• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Mariposa

Still talk to you and sometimes feel you can listen.

I feel warmth when lost and its you helping.

Xx

A friend for years.

We were both daily posters around '10 and I remember her.

Sucks. I haven't been on blue light in about a year and I had a feeling someone close died. Sucks.

Well I'm ninety days sober today. I'll keep her in my prayers. I know she kept me in hers.

Congratulations on the 90 days, Boup. I was just thinking about Mari yesterday. We were both going back and forth between Portland and the Bay Area and yet continually ended up in the opposite place to the other. We talked about meeting up for two years doing that location see-saw and it never happened in time. I will always regret that. She was a truly lovely person and also for me represents a kind of old school BLer.

Jeez you would wipe the floor with ten egos of today like they didn't even exist. And real!y they don't.

Mate. .

Never forgotten.

Your dress doesn't bloody fit me anymore dammit.

Did I meet you the time in 2010 when WV and I visited the bay area?

I had the pleasure to meet Ebola, Mariposa (rest in peace),
a BLer formally known as Trevor (forget the BL handle), and a few other good folks. I'm bad with names and....well 7 years ago a lot of brain cells killed the past 2 years. I hope it is not wrong to ask...fond memories of Mariposa and Ebola brought to mind the fact there were many others but names escape me.

i know :(

i'm pretty sure that mariposa was there the day that you, me, dextermeth and ebola? went for chinese food, right? seems like a lifetime ago but also like yesterday.

j <3

alasdair

Did I meet you the time in 2010 when WV and I visited the bay area?

I had the pleasure to meet Ebola, Mariposa (rest in peace),
a BLer formally known as Trevor (forget the BL handle), and a few other good folks. I'm bad with names and....well 7 years ago a lot of brain cells killed the past 2 years. I hope it is not wrong to ask...fond memories of Mariposa and Ebola brought to mind the fact there were many others but names escape me.
yes we met.

i have a photo of us all somewhere. if i recall @alterego and indelibleface were there as were fruitfly and her (now) husband whose bl handle escapes me.

alasdair

Sometimes i just dit and have this screen up and cant think of what to say.

I wish you could talk back and one day we will talk agsin.

So many gone.

No matter what , the presence of you and the fun in thise years will be a cherished time.

You are always with me and its just so unfair to lose you snd so many others.

Me again.

I wish you were here and we were pistehoring and chatting and you would be there when I come stateside.

But you arent.

No one really is.

I guess ill be angry for a long time about all this and its better to just walk away .

I miss you.

Its v sad to have ao many former mates in the shrine.

Its not getting easier

We miss u

Return to earth immediately young lady. You have explaining to do!!!!!!!

Eh. Ill come over your way itll be easier.