• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Feeling very sick when I don't smoke Synthetic Cannabinoids all day every day.HELP.

weed laced with noids? there is a special spot in hell (if it exists) reserved for these people. Why ruin a good plant with a chemical that causes such insidious results.

Profit...the trichomes of the weed are centrifuged out to make skuff or potent hash and the rest weed is not that potent anymore without all the resin, so they pimp it with "Haze spray" and sell it for ridiculous prices like 12€/g.
It is a pretty common practice now and I really hate it. The effects of the Noids are very unpleasant for unexperienced smokers and people with low tolerances and can lead to panic attacks and such.

It is a very sad development here in Europe (Germany) where Cannabis won't be legal in the next 5 years or so.

Thats why I despise synthetic Noids. There is even Weed going around that is laced with that shit.

Maybe it would be an option to get some normal Cannabis products (weed or hash) and kind of "taper" down with that?
I know that the "Spice" stuff raises your tolerance like crazy due to the high binding affinity to the affected receptors but maybe normal THC would stop the harshest symptoms like the puking and such.

Good luck with that.
That's my thought as well. Get some weed and benzos to ride that shit out.