• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Instructions on how to inject Dilaudid m8

autumnight

Greenlighter
I was wandering if someone could inform me, step by step, how to prepare and inject Dilaudid m8. I am more concerned on the preparation process. The only thing that I have ever shot is meth, so I am unfamiliar with how to prepare anything else. If you have advice on how to inject, then feel free to give it out as well though! I've never blown a vein (I have had a blown vein, but that was before I started injecting myself) but I do have a lot of trouble registering, it seems like my fingers just are not strong enough to do this on my own, so I always have someone else register it for me. Any advice for this issue particularly?

by far a safe method, but one should be able to do it a couple times before any real damage happens

materials

1 ml 28 1/2 guage 1 inch sharps or even 29 1/2 guage it you want a thinner needle

distilled water and a cooking pot steralized by rubbing down with a clean paper towel or brand new sponge soaked in isopropyl alcohol

90% iso at least

isopropyl pads

2 stainless steel spoons

sterile cotton balls if not a sterilfilt tip or wheel filter capable syringe setup

drugz

Preperation steps

1. First get the bottle of distilled water... Usually a gallon for a buck. Boil the water for 5 minutes and then pull up 5 ml woth at least into your insulin rigs after pulling the plunger all the way out then pushing it all the way in to remove the stale packing air.

2. Take your two spoons and after wiping them both with iso pads on each side put your pill into one and press the other spoon down sandwiching the pill in the spoons. Transfer powder into a shot glass steralized with an iso pad like the spoons.

3. Mix the powder with up to 1 ml of the previously prepped water untill the pill dissolves and you have a cloudy solution with some powder resting on the bottom being the useless stuff.

4. Break a tiny piece of sterile cotton ball to roll into a BB sized piece and stick it on the sharp that will draw the solution and use the sterile water to get it pre-wet. Draw solution through cotton unleses a sterilfilt tip or wheel filter is used. 1 ml should be collected if not add more water and draw up again.

5 (optional) empty the water into an extra third container and filter a second time if using cotton to get a clearer vs cloudy solution. Backload the solution into a new rig as likely the tip was bent drawing the solution.

6. Remove air bubbles, use iso pad to preclean injection spot register a vein, shoot, put pressure on the wound, and enjoy.

This is not a safe method for most pills, but dillys are forgiving and can let ths go once or twice. Be carefull and be safe! Get narcan and a friend to make sure you're breathing and can be rescued if needed.

Last edited:
Thank you for using so much detail! This is extremely helpful. And I will most definitely have someone there with me through out the entire process, I always try to be as cautious about these sort of things as possible, especially when they are new to me. Again, thank you!

I can remember if you said you were familiar with banging other pills, but if I were you I would break it in half. If you have no tolerance that 8mg mainline is going to blow your fucking mind! Lol

Also it's worth while to practice on a small dose as it takes a couple times to get it perfect. SWIM just came off a dilly binge tonight. (Did their last one. NOOOO) they always use way more water with these than oxy.

Also if u use a cotton wet that bad boy before you drop it in. That way it won't stick. On 1 cc swim uses 80 parts. For 4 mg. More water makes the process much smoother. Good luck and enjoy. (Swim will be shitting himself with the cold shakes trying to score tomorrow ) be safe

I can remember if you said you were familiar with banging other pills, but if I were you I would break it in half. If you have no tolerance that 8mg mainline is going to blow your fucking mind! Lol

Also it's worth while to practice on a small dose as it takes a couple times to get it perfect. SWIM just came off a dilly binge tonight. (Did their last one. NOOOO) they always use way more water with these than oxy.

Also if u use a cotton wet that bad boy before you drop it in. That way it won't stick. On 1 cc swim uses 80 parts. For 4 mg. More water makes the process much smoother. Good luck and enjoy. (Swim will be shitting himself with the cold shakes trying to score tomorrow ) be safe

Hey, if you don't stop putting SWIM you'll get in trouble. It doesn't protect you anyway and we all know its you. Lol

OP, if you have no opiate tolerance I'd recommend you only do a quarter of the pill. That will be plenty, half of the pill may be too much for you to handle and if it's not enough you can always do more, but never less. Hydromorphone is strong shit and we don't want you to overdose! Be careful and enjoy your dilly!

by far a safe method, but one should be able to do it a couple times before any real damage happens

materials

1 ml 28 1/2 guage 1 inch sharps or even 29 1/2 guage it you want a thinner needle

distilled water and a cooking pot steralized by rubbing down with a clean paper towel or brand new sponge soaked in isopropyl alcohol

90% iso at least

isopropyl pads

2 stainless steel spoons

sterile cotton balls if not a sterilfilt tip or wheel filter capable syringe setup

drugz

preperation steps

1. First get the bottle of distilled water... Usually a gallon for a buck. Boil the water for 5 minutes and then pull up 5 ml woth at least into your insulin rigs after pulling the plunger all the way out then pushing it all the way in to remove the stale packing air.

2. Take your two spoons and after wiping them both with iso pads on each side put your pill into one and press the other spoon down sandwiching the pill in the spoons. Transfer powder into a shot glass steralized with an iso pad like the spoons.

3. Mix the powder with up to 1 ml of the previously prepped water untill the pill dissolves and you have a cloudy solution with some powder resting on the bottom being the useless stuff.

4. Break a tiny piece of sterile cotton ball to roll into a bb sized piece and stick it on the sharp that will draw the solution and use the sterile water to get it pre-wet. Draw solution through cotton unleses a sterilfilt tip or wheel filter is used. 1 ml should be collected if not add more water and draw up again.

5 (optional) empty the water into an extra third container and filter a second time if using cotton to get a clearer vs cloudy solution. Backload the solution into a new rig as likely the tip was bent drawing the solution.

6. Remove air bubbles, use iso pad to preclean injection spot register a vein, shoot, put pressure on the wound, and enjoy.

This is not a safe method for most pills, but dillys are forgiving and can let ths go once or twice. Be carefull and be safe! Get narcan and a friend to make sure you're breathing and can be rescued if needed.

a+++