• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

3-MMC Livereport - Weak substitute? NO WAY!

LearntYoung

Bluelighter
This report is a translation from when I wrote it.
Names have been replaced with [X] and I've removed a picture due to privacy reasons.

Date: 28-09-2015

Dose: about 100mg nasal (eyeballed, not weighed) + 160mg oral (0.001g scale)
Other substances: Alcohol
Who: Me, alone
Situation: Comfortably in front of my PC while watching series (The Blacklist) and Tinychatting. Later I decided to just browse instead of watch series. Still Tinychatting.

Beforehand I had already been drinking some alcohol and I’ve used 3-MMC in the past. To me, 3-MMC produces the feeling I had imagined cocaine would. Coke, however, was quite the disappointment. 3-MMC was way more fun and pleasant that I had expected. I thought it’d be fun to write a small tripreport, because many people either don’t know about 3-MMC or have a negative image of it. Prior to consuming the 3-MMC, I had already drank a few glasses of wine.

23:37 - Line 1.1 - The painful burning feeling I get from snorting 3-MMC has become worse after more frequent use. Because of this, I wasn’t able to take the entire first dose in one hit.

23:39 - Line 1.2 - As soon as my left eye is no longer filled with tears, I consume the second part of my starting dose through my right side. The first effects are noticeable withing a minute.

23:47 - Gradually, the effects become more intense. A pleasantly warm, slightly euphoric, energetic and mostly mental feeling.

23:53 - Leftover - There was still a tiny amount of leftover 3-MMC on my mirror, which I now snort as well. The feeling appears to be at its peak as of now. Definitely close to the euphoria you get from MDMA, but with a clear headspace instead of woozy. I’m enjoying it and pour myself another glass of wine. At this point I’m really curious about the effects of 4-MMC, which I’ve never been able to aquire. Also, I don’t get why most people are so negative about this drug.

I am not experiencing any heart or vascular related adverse reactions, no side effects whatsoever actually.

0:13 - I experience a sense of complete mental calmness, combined with consisting euphoria. The effect is stable and doesn’t appear to decrease yet.

0:21 - Het gevoel zwakt al af. Op aanraden van @Druks ga ik nu een 100mg bommetje (afgewogen) bouwen als redose. Moment van inname gaat uiteraard ook vermeld worden. The effects are reducing already. On [A]’s advice, I am now preparing a redose of 100mg for oral use. (weighed) The moment of consumption will of course be mentioned.

0:37 - 160mg oral - After asking a few more questions on Tinychat, the advice for an initial oral dose would’ve been 200~250mg and for a redose, as in my situation, 150mg. Typical me: After weighing 150mg and staring at it, I added 10mg to it. I am curious, because on average the experiences are more positive with oral use of this drug and I was already a fan when taken nasally.

0:57 - It just feels as if my comedown has been eliminated, but I’m not really experiencing a high. Redose slightly more or wait a little longer?

1:07 - Holy shitballs, it is indeed even more pleasant when taken orally! This is so nice! I’m on a cloud of pleasant mental comfort. I experience the series’s sounds way more intensely. I’m feeling warm and I could even see this be functional as ADHD medication.

1:15 - Quite a bit like MDMA, while MDMA doesn’t give me those feelings anymore ever since I had abused it. Amazing! Better than my previous experience with this substance! Feeling very warm, clouds in my head* and wow :D Top notch lovely! Oral is the shit! Sweaty hands and slight eyewiggles.

*clouds in my head = No idea why, but I feel as if that’s how I have to describe it, even though it makes no sense.

1:23 - I usually drink way too much alcohol, but my entire desire for wine is suddenly gone. Only the idea of taking a sip from my glass, let alone refill it, is making my throath close itself. I really felt compelled to say something, but I have no clue what it was.

Thanks for this one:

Enjoying it a lot. Turned off Blacklist, wasn’t paying much attention to it anyway.

1:41 - Plateau level. Still very much enjoyable! Fingers are feeling a bit cold. That could be either because of the balcony door being left open or because of the bloodflow being disturbed. Nothing special though, I experience this regularly when pulling an all-nighter on speed.

Momenteel een serieus, goed, persoonlijk gesprek met @Fool. Ik begin te vermoeden dat ie helemaal geen fool is, maar best wel 'n wijs man.
Currently having a serious, good, personal conversation with . I’m starting to suspect he’s quite a wise man.

1:57 - Sadly the feeling is gradually decreasing, but I have a beautiful picture to visualize this report a bit. Don’t worry, it’s not NSFW♥
[I’m sorry, I’ve decided to not include the picture here, because of privacy reasons]
If I were capable of drawing, I could’ve created a true masterpiece, but it’s the idea that counts. :D =D %)

More smiley’s equal more better. Fact.

2:25 - I’m feeling rather empty inside, niet really crashed or anything, more sort of a dull afterglow.
Monday = On day.

4:43 - Just finished a long conversation. Now really coming down. I’m going to redose until tomorrow evening, but this is where my report ends.

Conclusion:
A very pleasant felling, absolutely, but I find it to be an annoyingly short acting drug. If this drug would last 6~8 hours, I would’ve been its number one fan. It’s inducing too much compulsive redosing.
Nasal: The burning gets worse and worse, pretty narly, but I’ve snorted more painful chemicals. Rapid onset and amazing rush, but really short. (Now, a few days later, my nose is still pretty damaged. Often getting nosebleeds.)
Oral: Slightly slower onset, but the peak and plateau do last quite a bit longer.

Sidenotes:
-When snorting “too much” yesterday (according to internet sources) the feeling was equal to an MDMA high, but only for 15~30 minutes.
-The comedown isn’t a sudden crash, but you do eventually end up deeply exhausted.

Thanks very much I'm really considering trying this RC. What time between each experience with this substance would you advice ? One weeks, two weeks ?

I would first really evaluate how sensitive you are to both addiction and impulsive actions before considering to try this chemical.
To answer your question: I don't know how long it takes for your brain to fully recover and prevent tolerance, but based on my experience and gut feeling, I'd say a two week break between each session would be about right to prevent addiction.

I took 4-MMC in the past and you give me confidence I will like 3-MMC. But I know this RC have some effect on serotonin. I don't understand if like MDMA we should have a one month minimum between intake or if we can have a shorter time like with other stimulant. I don't know where to find a good explanation.

Most people who are experienced with 4-MMC find 3-MMC a poor substitute

I took 4-MMC in the past and you give me confidence I will like 3-MMC. But I know this RC have some effect on serotonin. I don't understand if like MDMA we should have a one month minimum between intake or if we can have a shorter time like with other stimulant. I don't know where to find a good explanation.
It doesn't have the same destructive mechanism as MDMA does, but using it 4 days in a row, like I did, is probably a terrible idea

It doesn't have the same destructive mechanism as MDMA does, but using it 4 days in a row, like I did, is probably a terrible idea

I did binge on 4-MMC in the past and was a really bad idea, I guess you feel the same kind of hangover. I didn't plan doing this, god give me some common sense since. I try to never redose when I take RC, I need to be sure I will be operational for the real world so I avoid any kind of binge. I make some exception to this rule when I have a free day and the first dose was not concluding due to a too conservative scaling.

Thanks for your explanation, you said me to wait two week between experiences with 3-MMC. I guess it's to prevent serotonin related problems, so can I take 3-FPM in the week between two intake ?

I'm currently doing between one and two experience a week with 3-FPM, each consisting of a single or two dose (if the first is not concluding as I said). I plan to substitute one experience on 3-FPM with one experience on 3-MMC. Then go back to 3-FPM for the next experiences until two weeks.

Does this sound like a reasonable plan ?

The thing with planned and consistent use is that you'll form a habit. A pattern. This could end badly, because often you'll start using more frequently than planned. At first this will happen once, but as time passes, it'll occur more frequently until you're addicted. Of course, this is just an outcome that'll often occur, not always, but it's something to keep in mind.

Other than that, damage wise, you'll probably be in the clear.

When I first looked at this thread I thought it said "Liver report," and was like oh no, more RCs with unpleasant toxicities.

The thing with planned and consistent use is that you'll form a habit. A pattern. This could end badly, because often you'll start using more frequently than planned. At first this will happen once, but as time passes, it'll occur more frequently until you're addicted. Of course, this is just an outcome that'll often occur, not always, but it's something to keep in mind.

Other than that, damage wise, you'll probably be in the clear.

Thanks you for answering my question.

I will say something that will seem pretty unnatural to many people. I plan my RC use because I carefully plan and handle everything with complex rules. This help me to fit everything I must to do and everything I want to do in a 24 hours time-frame while maintaining enough free time and sleep time to not be exhausted and stay healthy. With my current schedule, using RC more than one or two time a week (depending on the week) would mean I would not be able to be clear to do stuff (the only exception is to go to the wallmart equivalent of my country, I authorize myself to go there in a comedown). I know I play with fire due to the addictive nature of the substance but there is a step between using only in free time and making it degrade my everyday productivity.

Also, I have experience with addiction to psychoactives substances, but even if I take stimulant in the past did not get addicted to it.

Thank you for putting the time into this report, its one that seems to lack any trip reports, - usually posts such as 'had weed, amphet, coke, now on 3mmc, its good' which isn't too helpful!

Did you experience high sense of well-being? Confidence ? empathy ? Any orgasmic waves of pleasure? How was that intial 'rush' ?

The confidence part was just slightly more than usual. No sudden orgasmic wave of pleasure, but I have masturbated while on 3-MMC which took rather long, not as long as speed though. The orgasm on the other hand was a lot more intense than on almost any other drug. GHB excluded, can't really think of any others.

Do you have any experience with mixing cathinones? I wonder if 4EMC or 4 MEC would add anything, althought Im not sure if its safe, or if there could be any dangerous interactions. I will try solo myself first.

Last edited:
Only other cathinone I've tried is MDPV, which I hated. I used to have a promise to myself that I wouldn't ever try cathinones, since my family is full of heart issues.

I'll try it once I can get itit, but since 99% of the products sold as 4-MMC aren't really 4-MMC, I'll stick with other stuff for now.

3mmc now seems to give me an hour of joy followed by 4 hours of heart pounding while we sweat.... no good anymore