• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

How to live alone on minimum wage for the rest of your life. (and still smoke weed)

I second the Software Developer suggestion. I'm a software developer and have had positions that don't drug test, only work 40 hours a week, full benefits, and pay 85,000/yr. hell, some of them let you drink at the office. I am also in NC - just saying that those opportunities are already near you.

lol I've had those jobs where they buy us beer because we're pulling an all-nighter.
Everywhere drug tests here, but I hear it depends on location. I did have 1 job that did not drug test. Even the ones that do, though, have told me that if weed is found then they'd probably let it pass.

lol I've had those jobs where they buy us beer because we're pulling an all-nighter.
Everywhere drug tests here, but I hear it depends on location. I did have 1 job that did not drug test. Even the ones that do, though, have told me that if weed is found then they'd probably let it pass.

Lol. I've only been drug tested for financial or government work. When I was contracting with the military it was written into the contract that I could have three beers during lunch. I've found that private sector is very relaxed as long as you can get your job done accurately lol.

In your post history you keep going on and on about how you need to become your optimum self and how you shouldn't be happy with who you are. So stop the bullshit, leave the computer and go make a better life for yourself.

Every minute you spend on bluelight is another minute you are purposely procrastinating.

Took the words straight out of my mouth ...

I got an associates degree in criminal justice. I'm getting a bachelors... But I just picked it as a major for no reason really. There's nothing I would do with any college major that would make me happy. So it really doesn't matter that all of this is just one huge waste of GI bill money. I never wanted to go to college anyway. I'm gonna fail half my classes anyway cause it's too complex for someone who barely got anything out of high school. Sure... my life is gonna go to shit... You think I care? Millions of Americans are just like me.... nothing.

I live in NC, and I want a sustainable life that doesn't force me to stop smoking weed. So I guess I'll just work two minimum wage jobs and find ones that rarely piss test. I've heard lots of things about this QuickFix Synthetic Urine. I'm trying to go to dollar tree, and a local restaurant.

But mostly, I just wanna leave. I wish I had 2 jobs right now so I can drop out of college and move. I don't wanna see my family ever again. I wanna leave, and never so much as say "hi" to my mother until I'm dead. Plus, I need my own place to take women I meet online for sex, or to take prostitutes home or something. I'm sure it's okay for me to lie about my jobs in order to get pussy, since half the women these days are vapid and only care about status. "Who's gonna wanna fuck someone who's working at McDonalds? What a loser?"... That's how everyone thinks.
Can't pick a girl up at all unless your car is flashy enough.

My questions are... Can I make it working 2 jobs if I have no family, no pets, and weed is my only recreational activity I spend money on... I could just go to McDonalds and get free wifi... download anime, go home and watch it, smoke weed... What else is there.
I have to be able to afford food and beer. Even if I have to live off ramen and dollar menu hamburgers
If there's any way I can come up from this... Is there a job which I can get that doesnt' piss test, requires no education, and pays decent.

Living all alone, working shitty minimum wage jobs so you can eat shitty fast food, smoke weed, fuck prostitutes and watch anime? The lifestyle you're aiming for sounds like a pretty potent recipe for depression.

im not gonna post what company i own, due to the nature of the others posts i have on this forum. but i can surely post a pic of some of my jewelry that would at least show some clarification of how balling i am.

An eight figure company and you can only post jewelery? Not your sports car or mansion?

I've had over 15 jobs and NONE of them drug tested so I don't think you have to settle for min. wage. :/ Restaurant = tips; Retail = commission. Something to think about. GL.

what did you invent?

alasdair

Clearly he invented a new form of hieroglyphics if his moniker is anything to go by.

OP: if you're majoring in CJ then you clearly possess a talent for linguistics and considered debate.
Would freelance writing appeal to you?

Sure but why would you want to stop at minimum wage. Id rent a room from someone fuck a whole ass apartment. Take that minimum wage job and work your way up in two years be the general manager with benefits, then figure out if you want an apartment. Saving money and building credit is important.