• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Australian Ice Thread

Mackay men face Gympie court accused of having $160K worth of 'ice'

Two men, allegedly found with $160,000 worth of drugs in Gympie this week, have been denied bail.

Police intercepted a vehicle in Mary Street on Wednesday and allegedly seized a loaded rifle, cash, ammunition and more than seven kilograms of the drug 'ice'.

Two men aged 25 and 35, both from Mackay, were charged with four offences, including unlawful possession of a weapon and possessing dangerous drugs.

They appeared in the Gympie Magistrates Court yesterday and were remanded in custody to appear again in December.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-16/mackay-men-face-court-over-gympie-ice/6859878

Police seize 10kg of drug ice worth $10m in Canberra, man arrested

6863794-3x2-940x627.jpg

6863802-3x2-940x627.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-18/police-seize-10kg-of-drug-ice-in-canberra/6863786

Here are some photo's of the offender and drugs:

2D8C4BCC00000578-0-image-a-1_1445228107596.jpg

2D8C4BD500000578-0-image-a-2_1445228120357.jpg

2D86530900000578-0-image-a-4_1445228136914.jpg

16-year-old sentence to 18 months after 35-day crime spree

A 16-year-old boy who went on a 35-day ice-fueled crime spree across Ballarat has been jailed.

A magistrate has condemned the actions of the teen who left an elderly woman fighting for her life in hospital after stealing a $90,000 luxury vehicle and leading police on a high speed chase before crashing it into the women’s car.

"It's fair to say your offending during this June to July period has shocked the community," the magistrate said.

"Your behaviour has had serious impacts on the community, from a simple act of stealing a workman's tools ... to the devastating consequences on a 92-year-old victim."

Taking into consideration the boy's age, remorse shown during court proceedings, his alleged drug-use during the offending and his prospects of rehabilitation, the magistrate sentenced the teen to 18 months in a youth justice detention centre.

"The offending is so serious … no sentence other than in a youth justice centre was appropriate."

The 16-year-old pleaded guilty to more than 50 charges including theft and multiple driving offences.

The court heard the teenager was involved in 10 car thefts across Ballarat over a period of 35 days while on a two gram-a-day ice habit.

In another incident, the court heard the accused and a co-accused, on June 24, watched a 92-year-old woman get out of her car to take her dog for a walk before following her into a Redan park.

The court heard the accused allegedly grabbed the woman in a “bear hug” before taking off with her keys.

On July 8, the boy was involved in a high speed chase with police and shortly after the pursuit was terminated, collided with another car trapping a 71-year-old man, woman and 12-year-old child.

The teenager’s defence lawyer said the first thing his client wanted to do was apologise to the victims, the police and his mother who he “feels he has let down”.

During sentencing in a children's court on Monday, the magistrate said she wondered whether young people understood the seriousness of this type of offending.

"Your driving not only placed those people on the road in danger of death, but also the police officers," she said.

The boy, who The Courier will not name due to legal reasons, was also fined $100 driving under the influence of drugs. He has already served 119 days in custody.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/3448223/ice-rampage-ends-in-jail-for-16-year-old/

'He's not my son anymore, there's nothing there': anguish amid ice crisis

Amid the violence, self-harm, threats, arrests, and hospital stays, Chloe* knew she'd lost her son, 16, to the drug "ice" when he accused her of poisoning his favourite dinner, and scraped it into the bin.

"He's a beautiful boy, but he's not my son any more, there's nothing there," the mother of four said through her tears.

"I don't think he is going to make it to the end of the year."

The number of Australians who've used ice has almost doubled to 1.3 million people, and the number of new users is rapidly increasing, the latest data from the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare reveals.

And despite the massive increase in ice-related arrests and seizures, users say it's easy to get. They are using more, and more often. One in four users report using ice at least once a week, twice as many as in 2010.

It is also increasing in strength, and though heroin users in the 1990s were killing themselves by accidental overdose, the "ice" age is producing violent, psychotic users, who put the entire community at risk, health experts say.

The state government cites a seven-fold increase over the past six years in emergency department presentations where ice was a factor.

Meanwhile, Newcastle police have confirmed that the number of young people using the drug is on the rise, the Newcastle Herald reports.

In nine short months, Chloe's teenaged son, Martin*, landed himself in hospital three times with serious, self-inflicted injuries. After numerous arrests, the frightening episodes of self-harm and violent threats on his family, he wound up in jail.

He has jumped out of cars, stolen his sister's holiday money, crashed another sibling's brand new car, sold his clothes for cash, dealt drugs, and worse.

During a 10-day stay in September at Nexus, an in-patient Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service at Newcastle's John Hunter Hospital, the full picture emerged.

"At Nexus they found he had scabies, head lice, lost 15 kilograms and had been raped," Chloe said.

She feels there was a lack of services available for her son, who first sought help for mental health issues. He quickly spiralled out of control, became addicted to ice, and wound up being scheduled in a mental health facility against his will.

On his release, however, there were still too few services to support him, leaving him high and dry, she said.

"We love him, and he's loved and looked after, and I did all the right things, and did he get mixed up with the wrong crowd? I think it all started with mental health issues, but the services were not set up for someone like him."

Once out of hospital, he was given access to just two hours of counselling a week with the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service, and it wasn't enough. Other parents agree – there is not enough out there for kids between acute hospital admissions, and general counselling, and the situation is worse if drugs are involved.

"He came to me in November wanting help, to talk, and the system failed him.

"I work in the health system myself and I never realised how ill-equipped people are, and inexperienced. Even at Nexus they said they are not equipped for ice addicts, that they are mental health.

"They say it's a blocked road, there's nothing out there, so I don't know where you go from there. I don't know how to help him properly.

"What do I do if I have to sit across from another mother because [he] has stabbed [her son] to death? What do I say to her?

"It's taking its toll on everyone. The past nine months have nearly killed me, and the rest of my family."

Chloe wound up with a padlock on her bedroom door and and an Apprehended Violence Order against her son.

"Police are telling me it's an epidemic, and that Newcastle doesn't realise how hard it is going to hit in the next 12 months."

After once again coming into contact with police, Martin was taken back to hospital, but not for long.

"[The doctor] rang on [October 19] to say he was hysterical, and dangerous, behaving in bizarre and unpredictable ways, and they were going to have him transferred to the involuntary lockdown rehab unit, and I was relieved.

"Then on [October 20] a second doctor rang to say he appeared visually normal and able to construct sentences and could be released."

She had planned for him to attend a rehabilitation unit in Brisbane on October 23, two days after he turned 17, but he didn't make it, winding up in jail instead.

"This can't be swept under the carpet."

A Hunter New England Health spokeswoman said they could not comment on Martin's case without his written permission.

Mental health and drug and alcohol services worked closely together, the spokeswoman said, to offer assessment, referral, counselling and withdrawal support.

Their services include the Stimulant Treatment Program, a dedicated clinic for methamphetamine users; the Lakeview Detoxification Service at Belmont, a residential detox facility; and the Mental Health and Substance Use inpatient unit at the Calvary Mater Newcastle.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/hes-not-m...ice-crisis-20151101-gkobb2.html#ixzz3qOcb3Vxq

Woman faces Victorian court accused of ice-fuelled crime spree

A 20-year-old woman has faced a Victorian court accused of a weeks-long ice-fuelled crime spree that include stealing test-drive vehicles and attempting to ram a police car.

Taylor Stevenson allegedly tried to ram officers when they tried to stop her driving a stolen Range Rover on September 7 in Newtown, in Geelong's west.

The Geelong woman allegedly stole the $120,000 Range Rover Sport and a Ford Territory by pretending to take them on test drives.

The Ford Territory salesman even took a photo of her leaving the yard.

"I thought it would suit her and lucky I did, because she decided to go for a longer drive than normal," Smart Cars on Maxwell's Mark Mickelssen said.

On the same day, Ms Stevenson allegedly stole a hair straightener and shampoo from My Hair My Beauty salon.

"I was speechless, I don’t know who could do that," salon spokeswoman Daisy Glazner said.

Days later, Ms Stevenson received hair treatments worth $581 at another salon before allegedly bolting without paying.

She then broke into a Barwon Heads beach house on September 2, where she lived for days and stole televisions, police allege.

Ms Stevenson faces 12-theft related charges, 27 charges of deception using stolen credit cards, reckless conduct and making threats to kill.

Court documents also revealed Ms Stevenson had been using the drug ice.

She will reappear in court on December 1.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...f-ice-fuelled-crime-spree#Zk7VPL0a5OKLtYUI.99

I love how meth-fueled crime binges always involve car theft at some point.

Ice 'an indiscriminate killer': Police commissioner Andrew Scipione

1446979602763.jpg

The NSW Police Commissioner has launched a scathing attack on the "evil" substance methamphetamine, also known as ice, agreeing on Channel 7's Sunday Night program that it is a bigger issue than terrorism for Australia.

In an interview with broadcaster Derryn Hinch, Andrew Scipione said ice was "rampant" in country and metropolitan NSW, a substance that doesn't respect cities or postcodes.

"It is an indiscriminate killer," Mr Scipione said.

1446979602763.jpg

"Go and speak to any local cop in any town and ask them what the violence level's like when you engage someone who's high on ice, and they'll tell you it's off the Richter scale."

When Hinch asked if ice was a bigger issue than terrorism in Australia, the Police Commissioner answered in the affirmative.

"I think it's more likely to take lives and rob Australians of their lives, yeah," he said.

"It's all-pervasive. It's as evil as a substance can get."

The point was underscored with the case of Casey Veal, whose 10-month-old son Zayden was bashed to death in 2012 by a stranger who was high on ice and broke in to their house looking for money.

"When he was charged, that was probably one of the hardest days. The only reason they could give me was ice," Veal said.

"I'm like 'that's not a reason'. Because you're an addict isn't a reason. Because you want drugs isn't a reason to kill someone, especially a child."

The issue of drug use is dealt with every day at Sydney's Parramatta Local Court, where court 2.1 is designated as one of three drug courts in the state.

Founded in 1999, the drug court has helped reduce rates of re-offending, according to its presiding judge Roger Dive, who oversees the "report backs" of drug users.

The court's processes were filmed by the program, including its practice of giving offenders a round of applause if they have reached a milestone such as a certain period of sobriety.

"It's that affirmation," Dive said. "Sometimes they've never had a round of applause in their life before."

By his estimation, 50 per cent of people who face his court don't go back to jail.

"Now that's quite an extraordinary result," he said. "By stopping several break and enters a day, that's good for the community."

But he said, in his view, the drug court wasn't the answer to all society's drug issues.

"We need to be educating and assisting our children not to start any addictive substances."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/ice-an-in...w-scipione-20151108-gktupw.html#ixzz3qvVmogLp

Derryn Hinch explores ice epidemic for Sunday Night

AS DERRYN Hinch watched an ice addict light up a pipe in a dark Melbourne park, he couldn’t help but think “this is crazy”.

“It was awful, it’s not like you are having a drink in the pub, you are sitting in a park alone with a pipe and melting these crystals, and God knows what’s in it. This is crazy,” he said.

The Melbourne broadcaster had arranged to meet up with the drug addict as part of a special report on the ice epidemic that will air this weekend on Sunday Night.

Interestingly, Hinch’s interest in the destructive impacts of methamphetamine was sparked by a conversation he had with a convicted drug dealer while he was in jail for publishing details about Jill Meagher’s killer.

Hinch told news.com.au that he remembers the fellow prisoner telling him about “f***ing up” Geelong on the weekend, by dropping a huge amount of ice in the area.

“I was appalled by this,” he said, and it fed an interest in the drug, which some have described as an “indiscriminate killer”.

Hinch said he spent a year, off and on, travelling around Australia, interviewing addicts, families and those in the legal system to try and find answers to the growing problem.

“One father told me he had to go to Cash Converters and get his wife’s wedding ring back because his son had pawned it — but it wasn’t just any father, it was the Police Minister of the Northern Territory, Peter Chandler” he said.

In an emotional interview, Mr Chandler told Hinch that ice had “the capacity to destroy a generation”.

“When you’ve got your own son that sells your wife’s wedding ring,” he said.

“We had done everything that we could.”

Young mum Casey Veal told of how her beautiful baby boy was bashed to death by a home intruder who was on ice.

“The only reason they could give me was ‘ice’ ... that’s not a reason,” she said.

Hinch said ice was also at the centre of a new underbelly in Melbourne.

“There is a turf war going on and it’s all about ice at the moment,” Hinch said.

There has been at least 11 shootings in and around Melbourne this year, six of these happened last month and police suspect they stem from a power vacuum left in the drugs trade after the jailing of major gangland figures.

Even more concerning is the devastating impacts the drug can have on those in the community.

“This drug does fry your brain,” Hinch said. He has seen addicts lying in the foetal position while in jail, staring vacantly into space.

Prison guards have complained to him about becoming “insane asylum attendants” while hospitals have hired security staff to deal with the increasing number of “grey” alerts involving violent patients.

“The jails are full and the crimes being committed are atrocious,” Hinch said.

“I think in country towns in NSW and Victoria, it’s worse than a five-year drought, the damage it’s doing to the structure of the town.”

Unfortunately the lure of the drug is so strong that many struggle to give it up. One interview that Hinch had been hoping to do with a drug addict who was in rehab for six months, had to be cancelled after he started using again shortly after being released.

The court system is also struggling with many addicts caught in a cycle of getting busted for stealing, going to jail for a short amount of time and then robbing again once they got out.

“Courts are trying to keep them out of jail and get them into rehab,” Hinch said, adding that he thought it was the drug dealers who should be facing tougher sentences.

But the legal system and communities are fighting back, and changing lives.

Hinch attended a church hall meeting in the town of Drouin, 90km east of Melbourne, where about 100 people turned up to discuss the problem of ice.

He spoke to family members who had started their own rehab centres, highlighting a critical shortage in services.

Around the country, Hinch was told there was a five month wait for rehab.

“The lack of rehab is a major problem,” he said.

When asked whether he felt optimistic about Australia’s ability to address the ice epidemic, Hinch said he wasn’t until he observed the work of the Drug Court of NSW in the western Sydney suburb of Parramatta.

Hinch and his video crew were given access to the court where addicts are given an opportunity to attend rehab instead of being thrown straight into jail.

“The court is a success story,” Hinch said. Since opening in 1999, another Drug Court has opened in Toronto in the Hunter Region and in Sydney CBD.

More than 4300 drug courts are also operating in the United States.

Addicts are released back into the community and put on strict drug testing but they are sent back to jail if they don’t stay clean.

“It seems to be working,” he said.

He said it was amazing to watch reports being read out in court about an addict’s progress.

“People applaud in the courtroom, they all seem to support each other, it’s quite extraordinary,” he said.

But ultimately he said people did have to be responsible for their own behaviour.

“If you take drugs you’re a bloody idiot, that’s the bottom line.”

With a vid -

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...for-sunday-night/story-e6frfmyi-1227600624019

Shocking report shows user smoking deadly 'ice' drug crystal meth on camera

It causes convulsions, heart and kidney failure, paranoia, psychosis and can kill but this drug addict thinks "Ice" makes him "invincible"

A TV crew has sparked a debate after filming a drug user inhaling a pipe filled with the killer drug crystal meth.

The drug, which is known by the nickname "ice" in Australia, is made from a combination of chemicals including break fluid, toilet cleaner and battery acid but has become one of the most addictive narcotics of a generation.

Australian viewers watched as a man, who went by the name "Clive," took out his pipe and began smoking the drug in the city of Melbourne.

The casual user was interviewed by Channel 7's Sunday Night show, and admitted the drug is readily available on the street and can be purchased in less than 15 minutes.

After inhaling and releasing the smoke, he said "it actually feels really good," slurring his speech he added it made him feel "ready to party" and "invincible" and and it made him feel as if he was "6ft 8."

But in a cautionary note, the user added: "Its not something that should be out there for next generations to come... It is a dirty drug."

Crystal Meth has become the scourge of society in both Australia and the United States and is fast becoming popular in the UK.

Cont -

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/shocking-report-shows-user-smoking-6796705

Wellington, the town in NSW where crystal meth costs less than beer

Once or twice a week in the New South Wales town of Wellington, a burst of firecrackers goes off late at night to deliver a message that the residents have long since learnt to recognise: a local drug dealer has taken delivery of a fresh supply of crystal methamphetamine.

The fireworks are just one of many unwelcome recent developments in this town of 4500 people, which has been so overrun by crystal meth, or "ice", that it has become known as "Little Antarctica".

1447639699743.jpg

Police inspector Scott Tanner, who works in Wellington, said children as young as 10 have been experimenting with the drug, a highly addictive euphoria-inducing stimulant made notorious by the TV series Breaking Bad.

Having observed close-up the "insane strength" of those high on ice, he says it has left people "scared of their kids and grandkids".
"It is so cheap, so easy to get hold of," he said. "It is as little as $20 a hit - cheaper than a carton of beer. We got called to a domestic situation last week. A large individual had been on an ice binge. It took five policemen to hold him down. He managed to bend the handcuffs. In 23 years of policing I have never seen that."

While Wellington's problems are extreme, they are visible in towns across Australia, which has among the highest rates of methamphetamine use in the world. About seven per cent of the population has used the drug, with more than two per cent having used it in the past year, compared with about 0.5 per cent in the United States and one per cent in Britain.

Authorities say the drug is largely manufactured in "meth labs" or imported from South East Asia and distributed by crime syndicates and outlaw biker gangs. Its low cost and increasing purity have left Australia in the grip of a devastating epidemic.
A federal "ice task force", set up in April, is due to present a plan next month for tackling the use and supply of the drug.
Some of the worst-hit communities have already begun to fight back.

The residents and police of Wellington have started a programme called "Dob in a Dealer", encouraging locals to give anonymous tip-offs to authorities. In just three months, the information has poured in and the programme has led to arrests of local dealers and a reduction in the availability of the drug.

Residents say the changes are noticeable: the firecrackers, which used to explode almost every night, now only go off once or twice a week.
"It was time for us to take our fate into our own hands," said Alison Conn, who runs a local community organisation.
"Dobbing in Australia is something we don't take to very kindly. But this has been impacting our families and our sisters and brothers. The dealers have quietened down. They know people are watching them."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/australia-where-crystal-meth-costs-less-than-beer-20151115-gkzt3y.html

great idea mate, i will read later when i get home, maybe this may stop me from only posting in the methamphetamine thread...

No worries, post any thoughts you have or any articles you come across if you wont to.

I'd never heard of dealers letting off fireworks to let other locals know about a new batch of ice arriving before? I wonder how true that is.

I dont even know where Wellington is and I live in the same state haha. I might look it up now.

Looked it up - it's inland (from Newcastle), sort of near dubbo,

37yo man, 27yo woman charged after police seize 'ice' package from Kununurra post office

Kununurra police in north-west Western Australia, have seized thousands of dollars worth of drugs from the local post office.

Seven grams of methamphetamine was found in a package local detectives intercepted last week.

They have since executed a search warrant on a local house and charged a 37-year-old man and a 27-year-old woman with attempting to sell or supply a prohibited drug.

The pair is due to go before the Kununurra Magistrates Court next week.

Detective Sergeant Tania MacKenzie said it appeared the drugs had been mailed from Perth and investigations were continuing.

"Seven grams is a significant quantity and a quantity that is dealt with by the district court," she said.

"It can be cut down many, many times and on-sold, so the street value we believe is about $7,000.

"The Australia Post network is a common way for people to be transporting drugs but we do keep an eye on that and a lot of packages are scanned to identify a suspicious package."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-12/police-seize-'ice'-pacage-from-kununurra-post-office/6935858

Dob in a Dealer program leads to arrests over drug ice in Wellington, dubbed 'Little Antarctica'

Aboriginal and community leaders in the central NSW town of Wellington say yesterday's arrest of two suspected ice dealers is proof the Dob in a Dealer program is working.

Wellington, a town so crippled by the drug ice that it has been dubbed "Little Antarctica" or "the South Pole", launched the program two months ago.

Police arrested one woman on drug charges yesterday, and another was summonsed to face court.

"We've executed two search warrants in Wellington as a direct result of the information received in the Dob in a Dealer program," Inspector Scott Tanner said.

Media player: "Space" to play, "M" to mute, "left" and "right" to seek.
00:00
00:00
AUDIO: Listen to David Mark's report (AM)
"Within entering the first room of each premises, we've located cash and ice within plain view."

Dob in a Dealer is simply a campaign encouraging people to call the police and to report what they know about drug dealing and other crimes.

Two arrests might seem small in a town the size of 5,000 people, but Inspector Tanner said the arrests would have a noticeable impact.

"Small towns talk," he said.

"If we can be seen... to be doing our job, it's going to put the other people in town on notice that their community has had enough and they're going to dob them in."

Inspector Tanner worked with local Aboriginal groups and the community centre to get the program up and running.

"The community actually approached us and said, 'we want to help', and they came up with the idea of 'let's go back to the old form of dobbing in a dealer and let's start actively, as a community, targeting these people that are tearing us apart'," he said.

Town revitalised as dealers become less visible

While the program is having a demonstrable effect on drug dealing in the town, community leaders said it has also revitalised and empowered the community.

Zeke Shaw, the Aboriginal community liaison officer with the NSW Police at Wellington, said the streets of the town were noticeably quieter.

"Any other given Tuesday before we implemented the program you'd see a wealth of activity," he said.

Inflated sense of ice problem

New research shows Australians have an inflated sense of the country's ice problem, as experts warn "normalising" the drug could make people "more likely to try it".
"Someone on the corner and shouting out and then... another person, and next minute you'd have this really irate dialogue happening.

"There's not so many movements now, there's not so many cars up in that street, or no-one's knocking on those doors in the wee hours of the morning.

"So people are actually giving us that feedback."

Alison Conn, the manager of the Wellington Information and Neighbourhood Services, said there were now 45 active cases with the police as a direct result of the Dob in a Dealer campaign.

"There's already been four people prosecuted on drug supply and one person on firearms already as a result of this campaign," she said.

Aboriginal elder Janet Henman said the town was fighting back against the drug dealers.

"We knew who they are and you never used to be able to say something, but people are sick of it and they are coming out and dobbing in a dealer," she said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-11/dob-in-a-dealer-leads-to-ice-arrests-in-wellington/6932000

'Duped' Melbourne drug mules Joerg Ulitzka, Suong Thu Luu released after landmark Hong Kong ruling

A pensioner and a mother from Melbourne, both caught with millions of dollars' worth of drugs bound for Australia, have had their charges dropped in a landmark ruling in Hong Kong after claiming they were the victims of sophisticated online scams

Joerg Ulitzka, 80, Suong Thu Luu, 44, and four others from the US, Ireland and the Netherlands were released by Hong Kong's High Court on Friday after prosecutors offered no evidence.

The six had spent up to 19 months behind bars, after each being caught with quantities of the drug ice between 1.6 and 4 kilograms as they boarded flights at Hong Kong Airport bound for Australia and New Zealand.

In releasing them, High Court judge Kevin Zervos criticised lengthy delays in the prosecution and called on law enforcement agencies to go after the "major miscreants behind the drug trade", who he described as "the evil ones".

He said dealing with drug trafficking "does not simply rest on the drug mules", who "may be victims too".

"Never have the words been truer than now, that justice delayed is justice denied," Judge Zervos said.

"The decision to terminate these cases ... has taken far too long."

7.30 revealed earlier this year the group was part of a wave of peopled lured onto dangerous drug running missions to Australia by west African crime syndicates who exploit the vulnerable with elaborate scams.

Do you know more about this story? Email [email protected]
Mr Ulitzka spent more than a year in jail facing a life sentence after being caught with 2.18 kilograms of ice found in a bag he was given shortly before his flight to Australia.

"I didn't know if I was going to cry or laugh but it was a feeling like a big weight fell off your shoulders, and you finally made it," he told 7.30 after the decision.

"I lost my whole dignity.

"I have lost my son, who never contacted me again."

American Celia Eberhard, 67, lost 25 kilograms in jail.

"I was in jail for 18 months — a long 18 months," she said.

"I've lost a home, I've lost a husband, I've lost relationships with my children and that means more than any amount of money in the world.

"So I'm going to have to start again, basically."

The group's solicitor, Christopher Morley, said: "The callousness with which the syndicates are operating is staggering.

"They appeal to get rich quick people who want to make a quick buck or want to find love.

"The modus operandi seems to be that they are targeted initially through emails.

"Then they are gradually groomed, tricked into carrying the drugs at the last minute.

"What I think is staggering about these cases is the cruelty, the jeopardy that these people are put into, in some cases death."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-...eased-after-landmark-hong-kong-ruling/6925666

Thank god for that, I thought you must be a very motivated individual to write so much for so many different news groups, That you must have the motivation of a SS.... to spread all your filth and story's of the very worst cases of meth addiction some unfortunate individuals of everyone's community fall so badly into this hell that I thought " " was portraying by writting so many articles.

Have you ever tried meth?