• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Which country should I move to for a fresh start?

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
I've had ALOT of trouble here in the southern parts of the states; having been raided TWICE by tactical S.W.A.T and my house being completely destroyed, food stolen, tv's broke/game stations broke on purpose, the stuff they raided us for they were using and smoking joints warring balaclavas with Kevlar vest and AR-15's and Glock .40's.

Long story short I have ALOT of enemy's and problems that still are present but no legal problems even after the raids. I even had my old friend try to break into my house and rob me fist point (lol if that's a saying) while I hit the small bastard with a fake very heavy full metal gun, then ran after the two and shot the slimy lengthy alien ass looking dope in the shoulder and back as he ran through my bamboo forest in my back yard. After that I basically loaded up on guns and ammo sleeping with a .38 under my pillow and shotgun next to my bed with my bushmaster .223 in my closest with a 60 clip in case of a break in again; they won't step out without a drop (or draining blood) of blood on my hands.

I'm getting depressed, bored, have no outlets other than drugs and shooting at the firing range, and hanging out with my family and friends when I can. I have no degree, no education, or even allowed an education I can be proud of other than an GED but I'm just tried of trying and I have passport form filled out and I'm soon to get it and have money saved up (sadly some of it depleted on shit) for living in either a 3rd world country or the UK or more likely Ireland since my family came from that little island nation. I was thinking south east Asia as well as South American country's but don't see me doing any good in Central or South America due to both being so damn close to my country to which it would be easy for me to be found by my family or friends which, I DO NOT WANT! I was thinking Ireland is the best especially due to my meds being transferred and they have the meds I need and have them ready for me.

I could be something, start a new, make new friends and of course enemy's but I've felt with full auto toting ass holes before so a country like Ireland or UK I would easily have weapons shipped and if hooligans play around I'm not afraid to drop them with hollow points a slugs and I KNOW gun laws are SO strict in the UK the worst thing is a beating or stabbing from fuckers but I've been there done that at an early age of 14-now; so really what's the best place to go to live out the rest of my short life? I'm not looking for an 100% change and bettering but it's better than this stale ass shitty part of the US- and NO I'm not going to another state or trying some other city out, I refuse to live here in this country. I forgot Canada too I'd go there in a heart beat, but not sure due to how so much similar the environment is there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I formatted your text to make it more readable, I hope you don't mind.

Any brushes with the law might throw a spanner in the works if you're applying for a visa so you can move somewhere else, but you may be eligible for Irish citizenship by descent so that would be your best option for moving out of the U.S. Give the Irish embassy in D.C. a call and they will be able to tell you what documents they will need from you.

Why would any country want you? If I'm not mistaken you just said you're planning to break serious laws there before you've even decided where to go. And sleeping with a gun under your pillow is retardedly dangerous I don't care if it's a revolver.

Sounds like you shouldn't have guns in the first place. Sounds to me like you pretty much asked to get raided. Not justifying the cops behavior or anything, but come on.

On the plus side and to keep this post from being entirely negative, if you did get UK citizenship you'd be getting EU citizenship which significantly widens the number of countries you could choose from.

If you want a true fresh start you should forget about the drugs guns and violence behind you, it's obvious that it is the root cause of all your problems. You should think long and hard about why you have so many enemies and so little future. Moving to another country should be an opportunity to make new friends, not a continuation of a loser wannabe gangster lifestyle

You have no qualifications and therefore no job prospects. Moving to any struggling economy is going to be tough without some sort of skill. I'd suggest some sort of trade or perhaps a heavy vehicle licence. Perhaps even a night class in welding or even basic computer skills if you are not physically able to work a labour job.

If you want a true fresh start you should forget about the drugs guns and violence behind you, it's obvious that it is the root cause of all your problems. You should think long and hard about why you have so many enemies and so little future. Moving to another country should be an opportunity to make new friends, not a continuation of a loser wannabe gangster lifestyle

You have no qualifications and therefore no job prospects. Moving to any struggling economy is going to be tough without some sort of skill. I'd suggest some sort of trade or perhaps a heavy vehicle licence. Perhaps even a night class in welding or even basic computer skills if you are not physically able to work a labour job.
Yeah that's what I'm doing first so I have some form of a trade so I can do physical labour and then go on with school to try to get a better job. I thought about a lot of this stuff you are saying but I stopped drugs and bullshit right after the raids. I never wanted to have to live like that I just had too at that time sadly. The guns I have to answer question I recently got them legal for my use and have a spot for my pistol instead of under my pillow. I know that was stupid but I had too due to fear of being robbed again cause of shitty pricks in my area. I put every comment into consideration and 100% agree. I'm not just gonna jump up and leave before I get some form of a trade or what not and stay here till I get everything ready.

Would you like to learn a new language or just speak English?

Any of the Scandinavian countries are nice, I've heard.

Would you like to learn a new language or just speak English?

Any of the Scandinavian countries are nice, I've heard.
Do they prescribe opiates other than Tramadol for really bad neck, hip, & back problems. Those are the only meds that work also any benzo's for my PTSD/Extreme social anxiety?

Yeah I'd take a class and do more to learn more than English if that's a good suggestion.
You can teach yourself with software on your phone these days, and practice with different people you meet. It's easier than expected.
Do they prescribe opiates other than Tramadol for really bad neck, hip, & back problems. Those are the only meds that work also any benzo's for my PTSD/Extreme social anxiety?
If you want prescription opiates, I'd say Switzerland is a good place to go. Ditto if you enjoy snowsports.

You can teach yourself with software on your phone these days, and practice with different people you meet. It's easier than expected.

If you want prescription opiates, I'd say Switzerland is a good place to go. Ditto if you enjoy snowsports.
I will put this into thought; ill for sure get a trade/learn the tongue I need before going in the next 2-3 years. I'll move there it seems best and a nice land, very peaceful I've heard.

I kicked the first time in Dubai. Was a nice time. Made tons of money. They love americans there too. Sick cars, beautiful men and women and almost not drug scene. Plus you can get lyrica @ pharmacies without prescription..(for WD)

I wouldn't move to Ireland and play at being a gangster, you might come up against guys that have significantly more fire power than you could ship in and you would end up dead. You would stand out with your attitude and become a target very quickly. Doesn't matter how many pistols are under your pillow, 1/2 lb of semtex under your car would beat that!

Doesn't matter where you go you always bring your head with you and from what you post here its not a particularly nice head! You talk about making enemies before you go to a place, how is that a fresh start?

I wouldn't move to Ireland and play at being a gangster, you might come up against guys that have significantly more fire power than you could ship in and you would end up dead. You would stand out with your attitude and become a target very quickly. Doesn't matter how many pistols are under your pillow, 1/2 lb of semtex under your car would beat that!

Doesn't matter where you go you always bring your head with you and from what you post here its not a particularly nice head! You talk about making enemies before you go to a place, how is that a fresh start?
I must of fucked my main post a bit due to me stating (in my mind) I DIDNT want to make enemies only new friends or neutrals. I FULLY understand the whole Irish Republican way, due to my family being apart of the ICA back in the late 1800-1900; they then went their different paths and joined paramilitary forces and helped free some counties in brigades I can't speak of. I was talking about shipping arms for my self due to me being so use to the country sides of the US. I personally would just be a farmer or anything I could possibly be to get income. I don't want to be a "gangster" nor was I ever, & wouldn't infract upon any laws or regulations I know how crazy it can be with the men behind the wire. I FOR sure dot want a knee capping at all! I wouldn't be selling drugs or involved in that shit I want a fresh start. I know the power the people and the peoples protectors have so like I said I'm not gonna infract upon their life style or make my self a target by not living in the inner city or any village. I'd buy land and hopefully a house on it, & be on my own not hurting anyone/fucking up the communities.

Also I may have seemed to have an attitude when I posted this (I was pissed and was up for days; no, not on drugs I have bad sleeping problems only temazepam helps with.) in person, I'm very nice and helpful; willing to do what I have to for free or little to nothing. I don't cause fuss or trouble, I'm not a hooligan nor do I even get into verbal disputes, unless it's some cracked out fucker yelling at me for whatever reasoning. I blend in well in any place as I've been told before and have my dresser full of different clothing that could make me a red thumb or normal, & I know which is best to stay low key. I understand the life style of Ireland and really don't want to infract upon any THING AT ALL. I just want a fresh start; not gangster bullshit, not drugs, not guns (other than for protection), & I understand guide lines that may not be 100% fully legal federally but in that village or community it is & WILL be in practice while the police look the other way.

Also I may have seemed to have an attitude when I posted this (I was pissed and was up for days; no, not on drugs I have bad sleeping problems only temazepam helps with.) in person, I'm very nice and helpful; willing to do what I have to for free or little to nothing. I don't cause fuss or trouble, I'm not a hooligan nor do I even get into verbal disputes, unless it's some cracked out fucker yelling at me for whatever reasoning. I blend in well in any place as I've been told before and have my dresser full of different clothing that could make me a red thumb or normal, & I know which is best to stay low key. I understand the life style of Ireland and really don't want to infract upon any THING AT ALL. I just want a fresh start; not gangster bullshit, not drugs, not guns (other than for protection), & I understand guide lines that may not be 100% fully legal federally but in that village or community it is & WILL be in practice while the police look the other way.

Ah right, got you.

You came across very aggressive in the OP! In Ireland you've not only the Republicans; the Loyalists have cornered the Drug market in the north and the criminal gangs in the South and you have Direct Action Against Drugs, (predominantly former Provos and a smattering of the newer groups) targeting dealers and users.

Its a grand country as far as things go, the north slightly better off than the south plus you have the NHS which if you have health problems, (albeit far from perfect), is a real god send. I wouldn't fuck around with importing guns, its not necessary here. If you keep your nose relatively clean you'll have little to no bother from anyone. No point bringing hassle on yourself from the filth if you don't absolutely need to. The Irish love the yanks so you'd enjoy that. The only bother is from piss-heads in pubs and that is the same where ever you go. As has been mentioned you get in to any EU country you got a lot more freedom to move around.

One BIG complaint about Ireland is the fucking weather - we had sub zero temps in July, (OK it was only -0.something but fuck me, in July!!!). The difference in an Irish summer and winter is that the rain is normally colder in the winter :(

Not sure what you mean with the last bit?

Ah right, got you.

You came across very aggressive in the OP! In Ireland you've not only the Republicans; the Loyalists have cornered the Drug market in the north and the criminal gangs in the South and you have Direct Action Against Drugs, (predominantly former Provos and a smattering of the newer groups) targeting dealers and users.

Its a grand country as far as things go, the north slightly better off than the south plus you have the NHS which if you have health problems, (albeit far from perfect), is a real god send. I wouldn't fuck around with importing guns, its not necessary here. If you keep your nose relatively clean you'll have little to no bother from anyone. No point bringing hassle on yourself from the filth if you don't absolutely need to. The Irish love the yanks so you'd enjoy that. The only bother is from piss-heads in pubs and that is the same where ever you go. As has been mentioned you get in to any EU country you got a lot more freedom to move around.

One BIG complaint about Ireland is the fucking weather - we had sub zero temps in July, (OK it was only -0.something but fuck me, in July!!!). The difference in an Irish summer and winter is that the rain is normally colder in the winter :(

See my great uncle was a ol'provo and would tell really crazy stories about H block imprisonment's, killings, bombing's, hit men or in his words *gaelic/Irish tongue, 'gizonak hiltzeko' (I'm not well at Gaelic so sorry if I use google translate to type what he said, then told me in English what it meant.) he said that meant something like hit men or killer men idk but it's a wonderland for me :) I love the cold & I'm tried if subtropic areas. Seems like another choice of a good country to start new.

Last edited:
Well if you like cold miserable climates Ireland's an IDEAL choice!

Thankfully the madness has eased considerably!

Ah right, got you.

Also off topic but, what's this bullshit about The north having stolen oil, and arms trade? I was told it was old CIRA/RIRA members doing it and they even sold cannabis along with cigs from Asia? This is from vice and they did a show it live/uncut shit were a man stopped their car talking the native tongue with a AK saying "you can't go pass this check point; imma have to ask you to turn around". While 4 other guys in full green and brush looking suits with heavy rifles came out but still stayed back in the brush watching. Now I'm not sure if they're just gangs that the CIRA work with but I doubt it. Now the oil shit I can believe and arms/cigs; but all the other shit seemed off. Can you explain? This has been going on for years so I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Also one more thing; is it true that the RIRA/CIRA grew cannabis not to sell in Ireland but to sell to other parts of the world for money and guns?