• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Which country should I move to for a fresh start?

AFAIK Republicans haven't been involbed in the production/distribution of any drugs. The traditional Republicans OIRA and PIRA have never been involved in dealing, (individual members may chose to use but it is generally frowned upon in most/all Republican circles as it allegedly leaves people open into being turned into informers). Statistics produced by RUC/PSNI tends to back this up.

More recently with the emergence of RIRA they've been accused of it along with INLA, but again this appears to be more propaganda, (from Provisional movement as they were taking their supporters) or again individuals, (most likely in Dublin). Again as far as I can see no Republicans have ever been brought to justice for dealing, (but I always stand to be corrected). They tend to use an anti-drugs stance as a big selling point - they'll clean up the vile druggies sort of thing as can be seen by their involvement in DAAD.

As far as oil is concerned, with the border and tax differences on both sides oil from the South has been smuggled North. Also the agricultural diesel in south is dyed green and in north dyed red and the Provos were heavily involved in 'washing' it - removing the dye and selling as ordinary diesel, (only difference was dye).

The Provos made huge profits - millions from laundering fuel and I don't think the newer groups have gotten as big a foothold in it, (Google Slab Murphy a buddy of Gerry 'I wasn't in the IRA' Adams). Both old and new groups have been bringing in cigs for decades and much money made that way too.

The arms used to come via USA and Africa, (think Libya was arming both sides at a stage!), nowadays going by news reports its Eastern Europe, (although haven't seen anyone lifted for importing arms in a long time).

The Provisional movement keep saying the RIRA is full of informers but as we know so were they and indeed the British establishment appeared to have been in control of both the loyalists and republicans from the 70's and making the rest of out lives a misery!

I'll get off me soap box!

AFAIK Republicans haven't been involbed in the production/distribution of any drugs. The traditional Republicans OIRA and PIRA have never been involved in dealing, (individual members may chose to use but it is generally frowned upon in most/all Republican circles as it allegedly leaves people open into being turned into informers). Statistics produced by RUC/PSNI tends to back this up.

More recently with the emergence of RIRA they've been accused of it along with INLA, but again this appears to be more propaganda, (from Provisional movement as they were taking their supporters) or again individuals, (most likely in Dublin). Again as far as I can see no Republicans have ever been brought to justice for dealing, (but I always stand to be corrected). They tend to use an anti-drugs stance as a big selling point - they'll clean up the vile druggies sort of thing as can be seen by their involvement in DAAD.

As far as oil is concerned, with the border and tax differences on both sides oil from the South has been smuggled North. Also the agricultural diesel in south is dyed green and in north dyed red and the Provos were heavily involved in 'washing' it - removing the dye and selling as ordinary diesel, (only difference was dye).

The Provos made huge profits - millions from laundering fuel and I don't think the newer groups have gotten as big a foothold in it, (Google Slab Murphy a buddy of Gerry 'I wasn't in the IRA' Adams). Both old and new groups have been bringing in cigs for decades and much money made that way too.

The arms used to come via USA and Africa, (think Libya was arming both sides at a stage!), nowadays going by news reports its Eastern Europe, (although haven't seen anyone lifted for importing arms in a long time).

The Provisional movement keep saying the RIRA is full of informers but as we know so were they and indeed the British establishment appeared to have been in control of both the loyalists and republicans from the 70's and making the rest of out lives a misery!

I'll get off me soap box!
That clears ALOT up for me; seems like A LOT of corruption going on even behind the anti-drug, etc... Shit.

That clears ALOT up for me; seems like A LOT of corruption going on even behind the anti-drug, etc... Shit.

This country has been a cesspool since the 70's fighting wise, (more initials than a cargo load of alphabetti spaghetti - OIRA,PIRA,CIRA,RIRA, LVF UDA,UFF,LVF, CRF, UVF, RHC, CLMC,RUC,PSNI,UDR, MI5,MI6, INLA,IPLO, RHD, PVF, LOL,CDF and that's just the ones off the top of my head). Basically a military training ground for the British Army and a dyslexics nightmare!

The lawlessness created a vacuum for gangs to exploit and the biggest crooks are the politicians and bankers that have harmed even more people.

It would be funny if not for the suffering :(

This country has been a cesspool since the 70's fighting wise, (more initials than a cargo load of alphabetti spaghetti - OIRA,PIRA,CIRA,RIRA, LVF UDA,UFF,LVF, CRF, UVF, RHC, CLMC,RUC,PSNI,UDR, MI5,MI6, INLA,IPLO, RHD, PVF, LOL,CDF and that's just the ones off the top of my head). Basically a military training ground for the British Army and a dyslexics nightmare!

The lawlessness created a vacuum for gangs to exploit and the biggest crooks are the politicians and bankers that have harmed even more people.

It would be funny if not for the suffering :(
Damn, I knew about the UVF; are they still fighting up north?

Damn, I knew about the UVF; are they still fighting up north?

Not really there's a 'Real' UVF or UFF knocking about too. Just a few fellas with guns that don't get on with others. Low level gangsterism from hoods. Probably some protection racket or dealing going on.

I suggest South East Asia. Cambodia. Laos. Burma. Thailand. Basically the Golden Triangle. You find lots of drugs including Heroin & Meth. You can live like a king for little money.

You will find lots of beautiful Asian women who want to have sex with you. The weather is nice. You can fire RPG'S at cows in Cambodia. Lots of guns in that region.

Only trouble I see is how you will support yourself. Simple. I would teach English. You get free accommodation where you teach and you will get a decent wage.

I suggest South East Asia. Cambodia. Laos. Burma. Thailand. Basically the Golden Triangle. You find lots of drugs including Heroin & Meth. You can live like a king for little money.

You will find lots of beautiful Asian women who want to have sex with you. The weather is nice. You can fire RPG'S at cows in Cambodia. Lots of guns in that region.

Only trouble I see is how you will support yourself. Simple. I would teach English. You get free accommodation where you teach and you will get a decent wage.

From what you've said OP, I'd ignore this and go to the Republic of Ireland where you have some roots.

I love SE Asia but it doesnt sound for you and I love it for different reasons to this stated post from Packet Sniffer. Shooting cows with RPGs? Sorry, sounds like a dickhead thing to do to me. Treating Asian women as sex objects? Yeah, some of them will love that. More of them will love your money. You won't find English widely spoken in any of those stated SE Asian countries apart from small enclaves of Thailand which are basically paedophile/sex city places to start with. Yeah, lovely people. Laos is the greatest country in the world. It just doesn't sound like your cup of tea. At. All. And teaching English for the rest of your life is probably the most boring job in the world I can think of.

Go to the 26 counties. You never know, they may become the 32 counties while you farm there. ;)

Seems decent and I'm very good at teaching so I know for a fact I could get a job ASAP. Only thing is I wouldn't want to be robbed and if use a lot of my money up moving there. I'd love to smoke opium and the herb their herb, but I don't think they would have my meds... Sadly if that's the case I wouldn't want to live there. If I could get xanax or atleast Valium id go there. I just need a steady normal monthly supply of my xanax or if they got Valium I'll take that instead. I just can't have some crazy shit happen where I'm stuck without meds in a crazy place where I could be killed, etc... Or robbed for everything. That'd suck total shit! So I'll move to Éire and THEN go visit loas and SE.

Go to Myanmar .. I promise you to fall in love with number four there .. But remember me with half a bottle bro

You sound profoundly American, and as such I must agree with the other posters comments. Try SE Asia. The people are generally smaller and weaker than the average American male and can be easily pistol-whipped into submission. Bring your entire arsenal of RPG/SMG/LMG war machines also.

American penis big. Asian penis small.

Last edited:
^ You forgot the assault rifles...

Anyhow living in a Asia is pretty rough if you have a drug habit and someone snitches or sets you up which will happen eventually.

Drug related sentences are longer than in the civilized world (excluding USA) and prison standards are different.

I would suggest Finland if you can get double citizenship for Ireland due your roots as it qualifies you to have same benefits in Finland as Finnish citizens. Tax funded healthcare and unemployment benefits will (sadly) allow you to use opiates, benzos and z-drugs pretty much as much as you like if you can navigate around the system. Being wasted on alcohol is generally tolerated even during the middle of a day and as people are looking to those drunks you can be high on other drugs in public quite easily.

Weather is something totally different than in SEA. During winters you freeze your ass off in the middle of 2 metre snow blanket and have to use opiates or alcohol to feel nice and warm but the summers are nice, if it doesn't rain or you are in middle of withdrawals due the drugs you took on winter. Daylight changes during the seasons too. You can't be awake during the winter as the whole day looks loke you are living through a nuclear winter and you can't sleep (without z-drugs) during summers as the sun won't set. Luckily you can perform normally during spring or fall.

I already booked you a ticket so you better come here...

Hi, moving is a tough decision. You should consider many things before choosing the right place for you. It should fit your lifestyle as well. By the way, some would prefer to move in Asia. However , before doing so, you must know first your reasons for moving and if the location is really appropriate for you.

^ You forgot the assault rifles...

Anyhow living in a Asia is pretty rough if you have a drug habit and someone snitches or sets you up which will happen eventually.

Drug related sentences are longer than in the civilized world (excluding USA) and prison standards are different.

I would suggest Finland if you can get double citizenship for Ireland due your roots as it qualifies you to have same benefits in Finland as Finnish citizens. Tax funded healthcare and unemployment benefits will (sadly) allow you to use opiates, benzos and z-drugs pretty much as much as you like if you can navigate around the system. Being wasted on alcohol is generally tolerated even during the middle of a day and as people are looking to those drunks you can be high on other drugs in public quite easily.

Weather is something totally different than in SEA. During winters you freeze your ass off in the middle of 2 metre snow blanket and have to use opiates or alcohol to feel nice and warm but the summers are nice, if it doesn't rain or you are in middle of withdrawals due the drugs you took on winter. Daylight changes during the seasons too. You can't be awake during the winter as the whole day looks loke you are living through a nuclear winter and you can't sleep (without z-drugs) during summers as the sun won't set. Luckily you can perform normally during spring or fall.

I already booked you a ticket so you better come here...
Hahaha I would really like if you bought me a ticket but I'll give it a some thinking and some time too.

I love the snow and the cold months so that sounds like a great place to move to. If I could get my scripts transferred or at least show them what I can bring and see if they can give me something similar to what I'm prescribed which would be great! I'll give it some thought man like I said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't come to England as its shit, go to Gambia in west Africa, its a 3rd world country, take plenty of old iphones and tablets, games consoles, laptops etc, youll be well looked after and its so cheap out there. 200 cigarettes only cost ?3.40, which is 34p a pack!!! Weed is ?35 a kilo, so you can smoke weed all day.
Very hot country, people are super friendly and crime rate is very low as punishment is very severe.
The UK is a good country, but it could be better, the weather is shit, the food is bland, the people can be a bit shitty too, at least the rich folk are.
So many CCTV cameras, you can't go any where without big brother knowing. We have ANPR (automatic number plate recognition) cameras on all major roads, CCTV cameras everywhere, we even have a computer in Leicester that you play CCTV too and it has the capability to pick you out and your fucked for something you did ages ago.
If you do come to the UK stay away from cities, stay in towns or countryside, less hassle.
I live in a small town, if you need genuine help here, PM me!
Good Luck

On the plus side and to keep this post from being entirely negative, if you did get UK citizenship you'd be getting EU citizenship which significantly widens the number of countries you could choose from.

Since this thread got bumped up again anyway, thought it'd be funny to mention how times change. And change fast.

Now my original post really is all negative. :)

Also don't bump 2 year old threads, don't post drug prices, and especially don't bump 2 year old threads while posting drug prices.

Certainly don't post drug prices as it's against the rules. But I like when people bump old threads in this forum because there are a lot of interesting ones and it can get conversations going again.