Recruiting Survey about Bad Trip (in spanish)

Gona

Greenlighter
Hi!

My name is Genis, and I'm in the Coordinator Team of AEDMP, an spanish organization about psychedelic medicine (http://www.medicinapsicodelica.org/).
I'm looking to recruit people for a study that is investigating the famous "bad trip". But we made the survey in spanish, so if you understand the language and you lived some bad trip in the past, we will appreciate so much your collaboration.

The survey can be found by clicking here: http://goo.gl/forms/aF5JsgJu5o

The survey itself should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete.

You can check our current research at: http://www.medicinapsicodelica.org/#!investigacion/c1oli

I can be contacted at [email protected]

Thank you so much!

Here is a translation into English for any non-spanish speakers that want to try and attempt to answer the following questions and use an online translator to convert their answers to espanol prior to submitting.

Inside the Bad Trip

This is a questionnaire which seeks to further analyze the phenomenon of "Bad Trip" or "bad trip" that can occur when psychedelic drugs are consumed.
The bad trip is characterized by experimentation of anxiety, neurotic loops, panic attacks , terror, fear of dying, etc.
If you experienced a bad trip caused by eating some psychedelic drug at some point in your life, I greatly appreciate your contribution to this study.The estimated time to complete the questionnaire is only 5 minutes.
If you have experienced a bad trip over your lifetime, remembers only the most significant or severe.
Read carefully enunciated each of them and take the time to respond calmly.
For any questions about the questionnaire or on any of the questions, you can send a message to the following address: [email protected]
Thank you!

* Required

• Background

Personal information relating to the period preceding the bad trip

PHYSICAL diseases *
    For example diabetes, heart problems, asthma, etc. Specifies each disease and the age at which you had each

Psychological illnesses *
    For example anxiety, depression, ADHD, bipolar disorder, etc. Specifies each disease and the age at which you had each of them.

Name the medications prescribed for you some of the physical or psychological conditions you mentioned*
    Specifies the time you took them

Context

In this section we ask about the characteristics of the context in which you had the bad trip. Try to remember in detail the situation.

Type of context *
    No wonder about your usual consumer context, but by the specific context in which the bad trip took place
    • Lively (festival, rave, private parties)
    • Recreativo (with friends, more relaxed)
    • Therapeutic (searching introspection)
    • Scientific (volunteer for clinical trials in hospitals, universities)
    • Other:

Was it an inside / closed, or outdoor / open space? *

• Interior / closed
    • Exterior / Open
    • Other:

Dimensions *
    You can point out in the "Other"
    • It was a small space, but not overwhelmed me
    • It was a small room, I was overwhelmed
    • It was a large space, but anyway I was overwhelmed
    • It was a large space, it did not burden me
    • Other: