The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Baltimore Heroin Thread: Welcome to the Charm City

JosephTHeSequel

Bluelighter
It has been a few years since I have been on the board, and the last time I was on this forum most city-specific threads were not allowed because everyone broke the no sourcing rules (no sourcing in this thread dammit!)

Anyways- Baltimore obviously needs its own thread, especially if cities like Lexington, KY have their own thread.

So- how has the quality been for everyone lately? There was a small batch about a month or so ago of some raw that was really sticky and gummy and it was not good. Other than that one time, however, things have been consistently firemost. How is everyone else's luck faring?

Not sure if anyone has seen it, but there is an episode of Drugs Inc called "The Highwire" which is about the baltimore heroin trade. If you have Hulu, you can watch it on the Discovery Channel.

It is a really good breakdown of what is going on and hits a lot on how the city is affecting outlying counties.

I really enjoyed this episode, though... Pretty good layout of what is going on. I live in baltimore and watch this stuff every day...

And it really seems like the cops have not been doing much in terms of proactive patrolling since Freddie Gray... I dunno, could just be painting a really broad brush and making a major genealization based on the limitied piece of the puzzle (the few local places) that i see every day. Just seems like there is more dope out on the streets in higher volume and higher quality.

Come on BL, I know we have some baltimore heads on here! Our city has had multiple (national) shows made about the shit we just see living life....

I can't imagine the bullshit you guys gotta put up with in fuckin Bodymore man...
Many years ago when I used to be able to cross the border I used to have to cop my shit in the D.
East Detroit, fuck most of the D some scary shit...
Baltimore don't look much better.

Be safe all!

yea it can be tough. i literally live across the street from a gas station that has an open air market. I know all of them now so it is super easy to deal with. I have seen them rip off people who come into town though, who are scared/antsy, and looking to get out of town really fast.

I did catch that documentary and it def described the scene in Bmore. If you been up and down the M gettn off at all the usual suspect stood then the doc hit home for you.:'

Baltimore Dope

Ok so I'm new to bl. I just moved to Baltimore from Springfield, MA. I'm used to fire stamp bag dope. In Baltimore I've only copped caps of wet bullshit dope. I've heard it's called scramble here but where I come from we call that shitty dope. Does Baltimore only have caps? Are any of the caps good? When I say good I mean does the high feel like heroin i.e. euphoria, itching, nodding, puking, sweating. Please any responses would be appreciated.

Ok so I'm new to bl. I just moved to Baltimore from Springfield, MA. I'm used to fire stamp bag dope. In Baltimore I've only copped caps of wet bullshit dope. I've heard it's called scramble here but where I come from we call that shitty dope. Does Baltimore only have caps? Are any of the caps good? When I say good I mean does the high feel like heroin i.e. euphoria, itching, nodding, puking, sweating. Please any responses would be appreciated.
I haven't bought any since 2003 but it came in clear caps mixed with baby laxative called scramble, it was good but thats been awhile ago.

Not sure if anyone has seen it, but there is an episode of Drugs Inc called "The Highwire" which is about the baltimore heroin trade. If you have Hulu, you can watch it on the Discovery Channel.

It is a really good breakdown of what is going on and hits a lot on how the city is affecting outlying counties.

I really enjoyed this episode, though... Pretty good layout of what is going on. I live in baltimore and watch this stuff every day...

And it really seems like the cops have not been doing much in terms of proactive patrolling since Freddie Gray... I dunno, could just be painting a really broad brush and making a major genealization based on the limitied piece of the puzzle (the few local places) that i see every day. Just seems like there is more dope out on the streets in higher volume and higher quality.

Come on BL, I know we have some baltimore heads on here! Our city has had multiple (national) shows made about the shit we just see living life....

It has ? To me Baltimore = Cal Ripken and that's that.

not from Baltimore but live here and personally all I've ever seen here is bs I did a few years in the state penn here for almost 200 bundles of dope because I had a house I stayed in that was just across the md line and the guys I met inside telling me stories about how the dope they sell wasn't even dope they scrambled 5-6grams to every one gram of actual dope but I wouldn't waste my money on anything here that's why I'd take the trip back home and get stamps that last so I don't have to deal with any of the other stuff but most people I met here love what they get until they try something else but it's like pulling teeth to get a person out heee to realize the difference between the two I may just be spoiled on good white stamps bags but if I could not get that I would not use at all I think

gray raw is amazing. the white cut with fent is very strong. That is what to look out for. I have never seen stamp bags or anything like that here that is talked about in philly, jersey etc. Just gram bags of raw in ghetto ass tie bags.

damn that white with the fent cut is stupid strong. small rocks and a good bit of powder usually... very strong. you have to know your guy tho because people will try to pawn off scramble as "the white." Scramble is not "the white." Scramble is bullshit where they mix like, 1 gram of raw with 5 grams of a bunch of bs cuts, mostly qunine. That stuff sucks.

The white stuff that is a little rocky though... Strongest stuff ive had in years. Stronger than any gray or tan that has been around.

Aren't they still selling red tops and shit on different corners? I heard someone say they were buying some 6 dollar gel caps... Those are probably awful, but work if you are in a pinch.

damn that white with the fent cut is stupid strong. small rocks and a good bit of powder usually... very strong. you have to know your guy tho because people will try to pawn off scramble as "the white." Scramble is not "the white." Scramble is bullshit where they mix like, 1 gram of raw with 5 grams of a bunch of bs cuts, mostly qunine. That stuff sucks.

The white stuff that is a little rocky though... Strongest stuff ive had in years. Stronger than any gray or tan that has been around.

Aren't they still selling red tops and shit on different corners? I heard someone say they were buying some 6 dollar gel caps... Those are probably awful, but work if you are in a pinch.

You have to be very careful because as of lately (about the past 2 months) I have noticed there are 2 types of scramble floating around. One is the traditional highly adultered scramble (white/grey with tan flecks, in the size 0 caps.) The other is a new fentanyl based powder which contains no heroin at all (all white, in the 000 caps.) They are the same price, but you get twice as much with the fentanyl based caps, and it is extremely strong. I think this is what is making a lot of people OD lately. Anyways, I was saying this because I think when they say "the white" I don't think they are trying to refer to "china white" I think "the white" is the new term for Fentanyl.

And I only see different colored tops on the glass vials of coke on the east side, or on the glass vials of crack and raw on the west side. I've only heard about "sixers" but never seen them, its mainly for addicts in the city, they panhandle for money, and as soon as they get $6 they can get right. When you're homeless the difference between having $6 and $10 is a lot. I've seen "fivers" of crack on the west side, in tiny ass vials.

^ The white i have gotten is very rocky as opposed to the powdery stuff you would find in scaramble. Have even got a one gram rock of this white stuff. I have no idea if it is straight fent or H and fent, but it is sold by the gram and i have never seen it in the caps. I know it has the fent cut from the way it made me throw up. Sounds weird, but i know what my H throw up is and what my fent throw up is. THe white rock was def heavy on the fent side.

Yeah, I never saw it rocked up until the other day. This guy in Harford County is passing it off as "China White" raw. It is just pressed fentanyl & someone is making a killing marketing it as raw & upping the prices. I honestly think the guy didnt know it was fentanyl.

The scary thing is that fent used to only really be available to people who had the connnections or were able to make it themselves (not the hardest thing, not the easiest, precursors heavily watched) or knew someone who could, but now any asshole can buy it online. That's why so many people are dying from it, because these ignorant street level fuckers (well, purveyors of work at a G-pack or a few at a time I'd guess) can get all the fent they want now and don't know what to do with it. they even sell premixed fent online. that's supposed to equate to dope. which is a hard thing to do. and people even trust some email address to do it. fucking unthinkable.

The white has been absolute garbage lately. anyone had the fire white in any recent time? For me, it's like all of the pushers found out it was really strong and cut it to shit. I have not had good white that is worth a shit in forever.

The tan has been awesome lately though. It always is. The gray, when it is around, is always awesome. Tan and gray are consistently strong. I miss the fire white tho. I know it was probably just fent or whatever, but that shit was awesome and it did me better than anything else ever has. I hate that the quality dropped off so bad...

My post just deleted on accident im on my mobile lets try this again.

Figured I would sign up and post since I get all my stuff in Baltimore. Never seen caps in my 4 years just grams and 20 bags or occasional 40 bags that are usually a 20 sold to out of staters. I sscored some gray today. Tried 2 grams of the white chunk it was 4 chunks but terrible quality. I had an old connect that had the same looking stuff but you could smell it more and was excellent miss that guy. Looking forward to discussing more Joseph.

-mike