• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Baltimore Heroin Thread: Welcome to the Charm City

What you gonna do a short sub detox?

nah... i need to be off of this stuff forever. I cannot recreationally use, or chip once in awhile. When i do heroin, i am spending over 200 dollars a day and the cycle is just rough. I have been off of it for a week now. Doing 16mgs of sub a day. Cannot even begin to think about tapering down just yet, though.

Anyone else getting raw that comes in tiny trash can like containers? Mostly in northwest... been consistently fire.

Philly has actually been doing that recently on a few different blocks. Very rare for Philly bc usually it's only stamp bags, but it's slowly catching on. I know bmore does "scramble" in like pills but this is a lil different. We do have one or two spots doing the pill like thing, it's mostly synthetic street stuff though, very very popular with the homeless fiends that hang out in the area. Packs a strong punch but doesn't have any legs, also w/ds are super tough.

You mean little clear acrylic vials with a colored top that sticks out?

i was thinking he meant the little glass vials with different colored top that is the "trash lid." thinking same as you.

Been getting some fire grams of raw tied off in corner ziplocs. This morning got real lucky and dude at gas station near where i live needed to get rid of the 3g bag he had. cut me an amazing deal. has been an awesome day. it is going well on the sub program and it helps a lot, but i find myself still needing to get high one day a week. i guess i am not moved to clean yeat, but my addiction is more manageable... subs every morning, then the day i want to use i just do not eat my morning sub and pick up around noon that day giving it a good 28-30 hours with no subs. it works for me. i get real high after waiting about 28 hours.

Id love to go clean every day but those fire grams of raw are just too G damned good ahhhh

I always thought they were acrylic,but I guess they could be glass bc they do crunch. Yeah diff cored tops, come in diff lengths and thickness. Always used to get Orange tops off this one strip and dude became my go-to for raw in qty...till he got indicted.

Hi all, I'm a long time user/lurker, but wanted to join the club. I'm from Baltimore but have done must of my copping from the DNM's, which is great quality I just hate waiting. The first time I copped from the street turned into a sweet raw connection who would meet me anywhere. That lasted a few weeks now his phone is turned off. I guess he got locked up. I know sourcing is not allowed, but are we allowed to PM each other to help each other out? If someone can hit me and point me in the right direction I would really appreciate! If I'm wrong for even asking please let me know and I apologize. Like I said, I'm totally new to posting on this site

As someone who has been getting dope in Bmore since 93/94 all I can say to those of you saying all scramble is garbage is you've been going to the wrong spots. I've had great raw and shitty raw and I've had great scramble and shitty scramble. I've definitely noticed and incredible increase in the potency of scramble in the past couple of years here in Baltimore. The fentanyl shit I personally find scary considering it's a drug with doses measured in micrograms. Lately I think I have gotten dope with it in there, got scary high off a SINGLE $6 cap, was told by others that would be all I needed I'm glad I listened normally would have shot 3 or 4 of them up in me. Woke up laying on the floor having fallen out of my chair for unknown period of time. Just know all scramble isn't garbage just like all raw isn't great. Be careful out there.

Im new to this site but lived in Baltimore my whole life. After a 2 year hiatus, i guess its safe to say im back in the "saddle" again. The scene here really is alot different than it was a couple of years ago, with all this fent around. This stuff is potent man and does a number on your tolerance. Unfortunately its all ive seen around since ive been back, unless you want bs scramble but that stuff is mostly garbage. Definitely miss the tan i was getting before. Anyway, im surprised at the lack of Baltimore H traffic on this site, considering how popular it is. A dedicated thread was def needed.
not sure wtf i got yesterday.tasted like dope when i did a test sniff, but if got me all kinds of fucked up for about 15 or 20 minutes and then it was gone. Did a shot with a TINY spec and it nailed me, but not in the dope way, more like an intense bell ringer kind of way. Tasted just like the brown dope ive gotten millions of times before. Was not pleasant.

Deff true wish there was a way to connect I don't know how work this site.

Im new to this site but lived in Baltimore my whole life. After a 2 year hiatus, i guess its safe to say im back in the "saddle" again. The scene here really is alot different than it was a couple of years ago, with all this fent around. This stuff is potent man and does a number on your tolerance. Unfortunately its all ive seen around since ive been back, unless you want bs scramble but that stuff is mostly garbage. Definitely miss the tan i was getting before. Anyway, im surprised at the lack of Baltimore H traffic on this site, considering how popular it is. A dedicated thread was def needed.

Can we pm or no

Just an update, alot of 64 stuff going out. everything has small quantities of fentanyl. Some are using Ketamine. Be careful. Undercover is cool. They let you go for dope but anything your locked up on spot. People are generally honest about where and who to go to. Pratt street

I went down to a dope hole on North Ave today, and what I saw was unbelievable. As soon as we pulled up, and my guy got out to score, like 5 more cars pulled up, and prob 20 people started walking back to the hole. It looked like one of those methadone clinics. It was like a Walmart just opened up back there. lol

Heres a pic of those trashcans I've been getting. All raw, consistently fire. Wish they sold G's though.
http://imgur.com/0YBEnvU
Looks super brown and sandy almost like brown sugar. I've been copping all over the place for a long time, most of the stuff I get it more off white and flakey. Could just be the picture though. I never was a fan of bmore scramble, always seemed like it was mostly cut. The bags in Philly are usually cut heavy w xylazine, that horse tranq. They have it in PR a lot too. Gives you a heavy nod if you like that feeling. Good dope usually gives me lots of energy, esp at first. I feel like I could walk across the country till I need another hit.

I've not seen them before..interesting..the ones I'm talking about were clear and long. It was just a vial. Some long ones, some thicker ones. I think they were sold as oil sample holders for like fragrances and shit...but those little green ones are new to me...how much is in each one?

I've not seen them before..interesting..the ones I'm talking about were clear and long. It was just a vial. Some long ones, some thicker ones. I think they were sold as oil sample holders for like fragrances and shit...but those little green ones are new to me...how much is in each one?
They have them in Philly, I know at least one set that has them like that They are supposed to be a bags worth, we cannot mention prices so I can't actually say that but they are supposed to be the same. I think bmore uses them a lot. If you remember the wire they had them in that show sometimes when showing street stuff. Philly usually does it by stamp bags. then the wax bag usually blue is put inside a little plastic baggie. Most other places like jersey and new York don't have the plastic bag part, just the wax baggie. Stamped with whatever they want, GI Joe, Godzilla, die hard, turbo, the list goes on forever. I know some corners in bmore have names for their dope, but theirs nothing actually on the product to show the name.

The ones I used to get were little clear vials lime an inch long with a diff colored top...ie red tops Orange tops yellow tops!

But when you would get raw either it would be in a vial bc they hd right around 2 pts. Or it would be timy ziplocks. If u got more it'd be like a hf g or a g inn a tied off bag corner..

Those plastic thing are neat tho...have to keep my eye out...they were doing testers thhe other day and it was amob scene

The ones I used to get were little clear vials lime an inch long with a diff colored top...ie red tops Orange tops yellow tops!

But when you would get raw either it would be in a vial bc they hd right around 2 pts. Or it would be timy ziplocks. If u got more it'd be like a hf g or a g inn a tied off bag corner..

Those plastic thing are neat tho...have to keep my eye out...they were doing testers thhe other day and it was amob scene
Haha they do "testers" in Philly too. Esp early in the morning. The dope can change even at the same corner, same stamp very quickly so they often give out samples of that days work they move the dealers here too when that happens, crazy scene. Only problem is most of the time just the street people get them bc they are the ones with their ears to the street and they are always up and around during those times.