• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Baltimore Heroin Thread: Welcome to the Charm City

This may sound like a dumb question, but what exactly is "scramble"?

be careful of dark brown. stupid strong. I can go through a gram of typical street dope in a day no problem (and still want more). this shit though.... it will last two days...

This may sound like a dumb question, but what exactly is "scramble"?

Yea basically dope that has been milled with a bunch of shit. Apap, quinide, benzocaine, cocaine, Xanax, phenobarbital, pretty much anything else laying around...Sugar salt flour lol...

I've had good shit like once but it was more like shitty raw. You have to usually heat scramble to melt it all down instead of raw that will just mix easy water and a stir. I've seen scramble once drawn up it coagulated in the rig. But if you're dope sick and you can only get a cap...It will take the sick off for a bit.

ugh half of that shit isn't even really water soluble and some quite dangerous. why they can't stick to quinine, mannitol, caffeine, etc. in these days where it's easy to get bulk chemicals of any kind. But I guess this is mostly straight level guys doing this right? xanax is particularly dumb because it's not going to do anything and it costs more money so WTF? But I've certainly heard about it as well as other various crushed up pills like Benadryl and others all around the country not just in Baltimore or wherever. Thing is that even if these pills we're perfectly soluble in water and the amount that you would wind up getting a shot would have near zero active drug given all the binders, etc. People are just dumb.

Vinegar smell?

There is a bunch of synths showing up. Have had a few non fatals of ppl I know from my mmt

no vinegar smell. tasted like dope though. short acting. "too much" of a rush if that makes sense, not the warm comforting rush. more of a bell-ringer kind of rush.

Yea doesn't sound like straight raw...The bell ringer is weird. I've only gotten that from speedballs. So who knows. The one thing that sucks about the dope scene here is there is so many ppl selling it that fuck with it. Since there are so many users every kid on the block wants to be that dude but don't realize cutting already cut dope ain't the ticket.

I like the NJ style with the stamps but I like being able to buy a one gram rock. I'm sure you can get them in NJ too but seems more of a bmore thing.

My regular dude wasnt pickin up his phone saturday so i decided to venture into town and check out some of the old spots i used to hit. The first two spots seemed a little dead so i kept it movin. I roll up to another spot not too far away, look down the street and its jammin! Cars rollin up, people coppin and boppin. Shit must be pretty good, im thinkin. So i drive around the block and see a cop on the next street over just sittin. Out of view from the activity but he had to know what was goin on just one block over. I pull up, give the nod and dude asks how many... scramble, of course. Fuck it. I grab 9 for 80 and drive off to my house about 15 mins away. Im always scared to do more than a cap or 2 when i grab scramble, esp. from somewhere new. My tolerance is pretty low right now so i fire just one... fucking dick ringer! That shit had me nodded for like an hour! So glad i didnt do more, i might have fell out. Took me until sunday night to finish those caps and it was the best shit ive had since i started chipping again. So i went back today to grab a couple more and maybe get a #. Same dudes were out, grabbed 4 and came home. Fired up 1.5... meh. These caps are a mere shadow of what they were saturday. If the first ones were a 9, these are a 6. Fuckin disappointed man. Anyway... fuck scramble.

You can still find raw in dimes and 20s on [at least one corner]. Least few weeks ago. You gotta be careful cuz when I saw the runner go get it he had the ground stash hidden in the bushes. That's kid shit. Just asking to get stuck up. But it's drive up..So no walking. Shits not bad either. Little ziplocks melted shut on the top.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was just a general area. But sorry to be no in the grey skl.

It's like saying the bluffs to someone from Atlanta.

I just got clean 3 weeks ago. But before i did my main dude had some fire white. Prob straight fyent my other dude had grey rocky that would eith blast you off to nod squad or was just average

Thanks bro. Im in FL for another 2 weeks than i come home. Im getting the vivatrol shot sadly.... Even though i will be flying into bmore from here and want nothing more than to go get some fire n get dumb high... But that isnt an option for the next few months :(

Yo so i come back to md in 6 days. I got a week before the shot. Whats the dope looking like right now? I figure ill get high once before tbe shot... I mean ill have a month of sober time to hate myself for it after the fact lol

Won't that throw you into wd if you still have dope in your system? I'm not up to date on vivitrol really...I'd be careful. Precipitated​ wd is horrible.

Havnt used dope in a while but I'm sure it's the same as it ever was..Some fire, and some ehhhh haha.

If you have a lil dope in your system but your not physically addicted you might go through mild wd for a day. But im looking at 6-10 days after i get high for the shot. And yeah. Im fiending rn....im so pathetic lol

it's still fire as it ever was. I have to go on suboxone for a minute though and get clean... I need a break from that daily cycle...