• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH)

Have you mixed it with a liquid to be able to dose it precisely? If so, what did you mix it with?

I just received my first 4F-MPH this week and I have been taken doses of ~10 mg orally and it increases my capacity to focus extremely well without any side effects what so ever. Therefore, I am considering making it easier to take and know how much instead of just having it in powder form.

It is the first stim I have found without side effects. All the popular RC stims before this have severe side effects even in small doses.

Oi! We've Brexited. We don't want you Euros coming over here taking our drugs that we're not allowed to take anymore... ;)

Oi! We've Brexited. We don't want you Euros coming over here taking our drugs that we're not allowed to take anymore... ;)

That's a shame.. The only good thing coming out of this Brexit is the cheaper pound giving me more druuugs for less money when I have to convert kroner to pounds :p

Within the last month the british pound have decreased 8% in value compared to danish kroners. Resulting in 8% more or 8% cheaper RCs from the same amount of kroners ;) A shame I cant really order any RCs from the UK anymore. But at least I get cheaper books from amazon.co.uk :p However, in some European vendors you can chose to pay in pounds and not euros.

But this is the only positive thing from Brexit, and to be honest, you have to be crazy to really consider this something positive compared to the short-term and long-term consequences I fear the continent of Europa will suffer from due to the Brexit. I hope you come back to be honest.

Last edited:
Have you mixed it with a liquid to be able to dose it precisely? If so, what did you mix it with?

I just received my first 4F-MPH this week and I have been taken doses of ~10 mg orally and it increases my capacity to focus extremely well without any side effects what so ever. Therefore, I am considering making it easier to take and know how much instead of just having it in powder form.

It is the first stim I have found without side effects. All the popular RC stims before this have severe side effects even in small doses.

Yikes, apologies for the belated response---

Yes, definitely; my scale is only accurate to +/- ~4mg, so, whenever possible, I've switched to volumetric dosing for all my RCs. Ideally, I would use vodka (or your favorite clear spirit), so as to promote long-term storage... I'm cheap, however, and generally just dissolve the 4F-MPH (et al) in hot tap water. As long as the RC is water soluble it'll last in the fridge for *around* a week and a half to two weeks, unless using sterilized water (iirc). It's been a while, and I can't recall how high I managed to push the solubility, but I settled on a 2mg/ml ratio for ease of dosing (stored in a pretty little 50ml absinthe bottle, the kind one grabs at the liquor store checkout), and would either squirt it under my tongue with an oral syringe or dilute it in a water bottle to take with me to work.
Totally agree about it having few side effects... they're definitely there if you push up to 15+mg dosages, but are still minor and ime can be nullified with a couple beers/some good indica. Plus, I never find anything over 15mg enjoyable anyways, iunno :v
Most acceptable substitute for 5mg IR dextroamphetamine (ie, a good *mild* functional dose) I've found so far.

didn't feel super high then

COMEDOWN: had horrible pain in the base of my brain (The medulla oblongata and above) that felt like it had been rinsed of some neurotransmitter. took a few days to fade. at first i had decided i WOULD LITERALLY kill myself if this feeling didn't go. thought i'd given myself brain-damage.

Tried 4fmph several times now and i find it to be a useful functional stim, but not very recreational. When going over 10mg i find no increase in positive effects, and mich increased sideeffects. Its also very prone to making me look spun out and is quite long lasting, sleep not possible after 8 10h after a single dose

Sounds like a phenidate. Will be handled like a phenidate. Not gonna make it anywhere near to me. I will never get so desperate to poison myself with piperidine derivates, ever again.

Been using this for a few weeks. It's very strong but not very noticeable. I've noticed after using for a while, the few good effects it had are quickly diminishing. I do about 10mg a few times in the beginning of the day, then by the end of the day sometimes I do it twice more. After the last doses, I get considerably bad side effects that seem to be related to dehydration and vasoconstriction. I can't get hydrated on this stuff at all, no matter how or how much water I consume, I just urinate it out several minutes later. It's good to have in the stash if you need an upper and run out of better ones, just don't push the dosage at all looking for anything pleasant. I overshoot the dosage pretty much every day.

Just a warning: overshooting 4F-MPH dosage wise resulted in literally the worst stimulant experience of my life. I would spend 8 hours straight convinced my neighbours were breaking in and moving my things 20-30 degrees to the left and then leaving 8(
The positives diminish rapidly, too. By day 3 it's just paranoid panic powder.

<3

I was wondering if this substance is banned in Finland? Or would it be safe to order? Help a newbie out.

Any comparisons to 3,4 ctmp? I'm interested in 4f-mph but 3,4 ctmp is the worst drug I've ever done. Methylphenidate and it's analogues are generally something I enjoy.

Ive foind 34ctmp to be more potent but less useful and less enjoyable than 4fmph. Dont really like 34ctmp but ocassionaly use 4fmph funtionally

I have 1 gram of this incoming. It's the last week of what's been a boring holiday so far (mainly been weightlifting, eating nice food and smoking hashish) so i plan on reading and playing video games when using this, to me, novel stimulant. So how do i approach it? Love to vape, and am immune to sharp tastes.

Stored upp with 240 g codeine (have no opioid tolerance), hash, 15 x xanax and 3 x diazepam (prescriptions, nerver use); so sleep won't be a problem.

There are two kinds of stim fans in the world those that like who and those that likes apvp. One can not understand the other. I am NDRI guy,best thing out there by far is 4f-php caped as a free base by adding water and baking soda. By it self is a pointless chemical. They should sell it as a free base.

Im not seeing much in regards online in combining this one with phenibut as I see with 3-FPM and other stims. Is this safe and do they pair well?

Decided to wing it and try it. They pair great and fixed some of the issues I had with this stim. I didnt like headspace on previous tries but phenibut smoothed it out. Got a lot more work done then 4f mph. I opted for a smaller phen dose of 500 and being a hard hesd for stims I did 30 mg of the 4F. Works for me but others might be too high

11 different stimulants? not really that many.

Anyhow, hows 4-fluoromethylphenidate IV?

Also, noticing people abbreviate it to 4-FPM that could easily result in confusion with the equivalent phenmetrazine derivative (although 3-fluorophenmetrazine is more common)

11 different stimulants? not really that many.

Anyhow, hows 4-fluoromethylphenidate IV?

Also, noticing people abbreviate it to 4-FPM that could easily result in confusion with the equivalent phenmetrazine derivative (although 3-fluorophenmetrazine is more common)

The actual abbreviation is 4-FMP, but granted it could result in the same confusion (in people with half a brain... ;) )

I went through a gram in 4 days (probably an OD.)

Didn't sleep much but didn't get psychotic (took Seroquel for sleep) and was generally OK. I won't be getting this again though I need weak stims I can put down.

Study focus

Hey y'all,

Is this a substance that would be helpful for getting academic work done?

Thank you.