• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH)

Sounds like nasty shit to me.

Felt like nasty shit to me - positively toxic at the 25mg or so mark - and I'm a lifelong stimfiend. The symptoms Atmozfears describes are common to several of the heavily dopaminergic stims but usually only manifest several days into a heavy session. Even MDPV takes a few days before you get that fried. Actually, the severity of the symptoms described sound closer to the way I used to get after a week or more of compulsively redosing MDPV with little to no sleep, food or hydration. I've always assumed they are a result of severe and extended dopamine depletion (a la Parkinson's Disease, no?). I can understand it after being at it for days on end but after just 24h does sound pretty extreme I must say.

Even leaving that aside, I just found the stuff dull as fuck and with a worrisome dose:response curve. Goes from barely any activity to feeling like a massive strain on the body with just a few mg between the two. Don't see the appeal of this one myself - and believe me I was looking to - but that's just personal preference I suppose.

From a HR standpoint I have to point out that folks need to be very cautious with dosing this one. It does not lend itself to multiple redoses and nor does it lend itself to just hoof 'n' hope usage. Needs to be weighed carefully on mg scales and also requires keeping an eye on the clock for any redoses cos it seems to go from doing bugger all to feeling pretty unpleasant to feeling downright nasty with very little warning and very little difference in dosage.

In short, garbage. And not even of the guilty pleasure variety.

Agreed, I flushed mine after a few goes.

Trying to get any pleasure from it just resulted in total misery afterwards - I could maybe see it being useful at very low one off dosages for some sort of productivity but apart from that - there's a whole load of better stims out there.

Well I gonna get ths stuff still anyway as 3g sample of 4f-eph and 1g 4f-mph, and give out as free samples but will be putting 150mg with ever so slightly damp tea-stainted sugar(brown tinted) of 100mg and 100mg of caffeine powder make into 0.35g from 0.150g off 44f-***, I think it wud be very good strong stuff as even that full solid chunk/slab crystal which over 10g in 1 crystal is not very pure as can sniff that whole 10g in 1 night between a few off ya, so ya know it's been recrystaled with a good cleaver bash, I reckon this will be good strong buzzy stuff, and if make it like just said it will be about 42-44% puree so ppl won't make the lines too big, as we alleys make the lines too big, just me and ma buddy Coxy at mine playing Gta V listening Mc Vapour, I reckon these stuff be 100% good strong cova, I haven't tied it yet but I reckon it wud pass as 70% pure Methamphetamine, that 43% blend off 4f-mph would???

What ya saying is the good nice bit off the buzz rare off after shortish time, but it has a shitty stimulated/paranoid buzz that still last hours, and ya think ya not buzzing no more but ya are, and it irritates ya, makes ya wanna keep having lines. Would any off ya's be able to compare this stuff to Methamphetamine Crystal?

If it sounds like I'm not listening, I am listening and taking ya advice, just trying to learn about it, as can't buy it till Wednesday.

I don't know about that 3-FPM, but I didn't really rate that, wudnt buy that meself, brought 10g sample off that good few mounths ago.

So what ya saying is maybe 150mg wud be as potent as a 0.5g-full gram of Street quality MethAmp/MepheDrone maybe.

Say how much an average size line then, the lines wud get slightly more bigger as the night goes on.

So say I get up at get ready, get to a session flat for 3pm to be going till middayish next day, between for lets say 4 Chavys sharing alltogether maybe 1,000mg(1g) would do it, 250mg each over the 21 hours, wud still be off ya nut brain jammed acting divvy like a methed up still.

Would it be safer saying maybe putting a bitta Glutamine powder with it make each 250mg into a gram, (or 25mg into 0.1g) and as a post earlier said 15mg was a very tiny line, but a very potent line. As when ya round a place on a session, everyone's always blagging on the lines, wanting big mission lines, acting the Big Chavy.

Just edited to add this:
Have had a lotta experience with the MethAmp for a good few year. and that gives ya that head fu*ky paranoid/ can't think/speak right, walking dogey, and I do understand that yer that's cuz ya had too much, but that means its good strong cova.

As well as sniffing a few g's of this 4F-MPH within an hour, doing Scarface size lines and perhaps sticking a bit up the arshenschtuker -- make sure you take a few pictures... Always good to see messy stim session photos. Might also come in handy for the coroner's enquiry.

As well as sniffing a few g's of this 4F-MPH within an hour, doing Scarface size lines and perhaps sticking a bit up the arshenschtuker -- make sure you take a few pictures... Always good to see messy stim session photos. Might also come in handy for the coroner's enquiry.
Don't worry cause it seems like yous are just acting Divvy, trying treat me like a Divv, don't worry boys sorry I even spoke ta ya's

Last edited:
Self-Deleted post by WisbechKru said:
Well I gonna get ths stuff still anyway as 3g sample of 4f-eph and 1g 4f-mph, and give out as free samples but will be putting 150mg with ever so slightly damp tea-stainted sugar(brown tinted) of 100mg and 100mg of caffeine powder make into 0.35g from 0.150g off 44f-***, I think it wud be very good strong stuff as even that full solid chunk/slab crystal which over 10g in 1 crystal is not very pure as can sniff that whole 10g in 1 night between a few off ya, so ya know it's been recrystaled with a good cleaver bash, I reckon this will be good strong buzzy stuff, and if make it like just said it will be about 42-44% puree so ppl won't make the lines too big, as we alleys make the lines too big, just me and ma buddy Coxy at mine playing Gta V listening Mc Vapour, I reckon these stuff be 100% good strong cova, I haven't tied it yet but I reckon it wud pass as 70% pure Methamphetamine, that 43% blend off 4f-mph would???

No it won't pass as 70% methamphetamine. And even considering trying such ludicrously irresponsible and dangerous behaviour is utterly despicable. I wouldn't normally do something like this but people who think that this type of behaviour is acceptable are what gives all drug users a bad name so I'm making an exception. Maybe getting some feedback could help you understand just how bad an idea this is.

It took me a full two days to make a full recovery. I tried drinking some beers the day after and it was like no matter how many beers I had I just could not even get a good buzz going.

No it won't pass as 70% methamphetamine. And even considering trying such ludicrously irresponsible and dangerous behaviour is utterly despicable. I wouldn't normally do something like this but people who think that this type of behaviour is acceptable are what gives all drug users a bad name so I'm making an exception. Maybe getting some feedback could help you understand just how bad an idea this is.

Is that guy for real, or just yet another troll alt?

He's for real. Just thought that such despicable shit needed to be pointed out even if he did change his mind about admitting it publicly - and asking for other's opinions on whether he could get away with it 8(

No offense to him but people like that already seem like they have their mind made up and everything we say will just fall on deaf ears (I think that's how the saying goes, lol. Stims sure scramble the brain after a while)

He's saying he plans to buy a few grammes, cut it with caffeine, and sell it on to people as methamphetamine. That's not only a scummy thing to do it's really rather dangerous given how low the dose is and how unpleasant the effects are when you go even slightly over that dose. Risking your own life through idiocy is one thing but risking other people's lives through deception for profit is a whole other matter. This is a HR site - we expect the former but the latter is indefensible.

Thank you Shambles, I honestly had a hard time putting together what he planned to do. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.. getting shot/beat up for selling that shit as meth would be one thing, but fucking with others life's is something else. Wow.

Tis hard to follow but I don't know of anybody who cuts something and gives out free samples claiming it as another drug who has innocent motives.

directed to “WisbechKru“ (obviously):

WOW!
What an asshole!
Being dumb as fuck, clueless and being an ass is one thing.

THIS on the other hand takes it to another level.

On topic:

Haven't tried the 4-fluoromethylphenidate and will also probably not really purchase this one in the future. Seems way too dirty for functional use.
4-Methylmethylphenidate was actually a real gem. I liked it more than my prescribed Mph for several reasons.
Taken orally it lasted a tad longer than 'normal' Mph, felt somewhat 'cleaner', had the cognitive enhancing properties of usual rit., but was on top of that also a bit more recreational.
I make it sound like some sort of super stimulant, which it was obviously not.
But still, a more rounded version of the good ol' ritalin. ;)

Man, now I really want to order some(4-mmph of course). =D

directed to “WisbechKru“ (obviously):

WOW!
What an asshole!
Being dumb as fuck, clueless and being an ass is one thing.

THIS on the other hand takes it to another level.

Very true mate but also his pals can hardly be rocket scientists either if they could mistake a pinch of 4f-MPH , caffeine and tea stained sugar for 70% pure crystal meth....

I doubt any of them are mensa candidates :)

I'd be amazed if any of 'em could spell IQ but that's hardly the point. If there's one absolute in HR it's not deliberately harming people.

I have had several opportunities to try this Chem. Most recently I took around 45 mg spaced evenly over about 5 hours. I started seeing full blow psychedelic visuals. Objects morphed, semi-long trails and the works. Has anyone else experienced this?

I would like to point out again that this stuff has almost no benefit from a second dose, it only enhances the negative prehipheral effects.

25 mg twice a night had me wound up and palpitating for 36 hours.