• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH)

The modern defibs we use are integrated into the lifepack which is a BP moniter, 4 or 12 lead ECG and pulse oximiter as well as an automatic or manual difibrilator.. The pads dont go anywhere near your nipples. But several hundred joules will sting a bit....

I tried 4f-mph a couple nights for the first time. It was obvious from what people had ben reporting that it was very potent, and active at 15mg.
I sniffed through a whole 500mg bag that night/following morning. did not feel nearly as stimulating as 3-FPM. Perhaps there is a cross tolerance between the 2, as i was prety shocked to se how i'd put up my nose...

Anyone tried / intending to try Thiopropamine / TPA? The new MPA substitute analogue?

I found some actual evidence supporting the MPA ban, it seems it has been implicated / found in vitro post mortem in 20-30 deaths reported during it's sale. I haven't studied the report in detail but it seems on first glance that all fatalaties involved the consumption of MPA along with a number of other substances.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa.../479996/23_November_-_TCDO_Report_for_MPA.pdf

Tbh mate, all I know is I was shocked at least twice. Fuck knows what else they did to me, but it worked. I remember soreness around my nipples, but maybe that was from some heart monitoring pads or something - its all a bit of a blur and it was about 15 years ago now, so I dunno...

TBH mate you were very lucky. The fact that you had to be defibbed meant thre naloxone was ineffective in reversing thr mu overdose and you had stopped breathing and gone into either VF or pulsless VT. Usually after three shocks its game over and your asystolic in which case the aysystoli protocol kicks in as the defib is now useless. If IV adrenaline/amioderone and CPR dont bring you back....you aint coming back...you were very lucky mate...

So i just got 500mg to mess around with from my vendor.

I snorted up 20 mg, and immediately start wondering if i just snorted a freebase, due to the oily, sour burn. The chemical identification says nothing about the salt form of the compound.

CAS is 1354631-33-6

Does anyone know an easy way to figure out if you have a salt or a freebase? The powder is white, extremely fluffy and somewhat lumpy, and very fine. I remember pure Methylphenidate powder to be an extremely smooth chalk like feeling, no burn our sour acidic feel.

I tried 4f-mph a couple nights for the first time. It was obvious from what people had ben reporting that it was very potent, and active at 15mg.
I sniffed through a whole 500mg bag that night/following morning. did not feel nearly as stimulating as 3-FPM. Perhaps there is a cross tolerance between the 2, as i was prety shocked to se how i'd put up my nose...

This is precisely what I found. Seemed pretty mild to me but didn't want to push the matter too hard given reports. 500mg lasted about a day (as in daylight hours) but I had gotten through a gramme of 3-FPM the previous day. May try it again but didn't seem that promising to me in all honesty.

This is precisely what I found. Seemed pretty mild to me but didn't want to push the matter too hard given reports. 500mg lasted about a day (as in daylight hours) but I had gotten through a gramme of 3-FPM the previous day. May try it again but didn't seem that promising to me in all honesty.

Its Non-F counterparts certainly had me snooteling way more than initially intended. Is the redosing based on fiending or just inactivity?

So i just got 500mg to mess around with from my vendor.

I snorted up 20 mg, and immediately start wondering if i just snorted a freebase, due to the oily, sour burn. The chemical identification says nothing about the salt form of the compound.
CAS is 1354631-33-6
Does anyone know an easy way to figure out if you have a salt or a freebase? The powder is white, extremely fluffy and somewhat lumpy, and very fine. I remember pure Methylphenidate powder to be an extremely smooth chalk like feeling, no burn our sour acidic feel.
Well take a little powder, put some tap water in a spoon and drop the powder in the water.

If it dissolves instantly, or at least with little help, you should have some form of salt.

If it does not dissolve, even with stirring and (maybe) a little heat, you most definitly have the freebase. ;)
Its Non-F counterparts certainly had me snooteling way more than initially intended. Is the redosing based on fiending or just inactivity?
From context I would guess it's mostly because of fiendishness, but also that he wouldn't rate it as very potent.
But shambles should speak for himself, obviously. ;)

I will try this one and 4-Methylmethylphenidate soon. Let's see. ;)

Made an account just to talk about my fucked up, reaction to 4f-mph. So, hi :)

BTW, all my doses are oral, either straight from the measuring bowl or in a capsule.

A lot of this is seemingly irrelevant, but I want to detail everything I did between the times I first took 4f-mph without issue (Sunday Feb 14 and Monday Feb 15) and the time I took it and it fucked me up (Saturday Feb 20)

I'll start from last weekend, when I initially received the 4f-mph. On Sunday I took 30 mg , which is apparently way too high for a studying dose. Ended up feeling euphoria at first, then all tweaked out, then all stressed out and irritable. In the end I was robotic and overly concerned about getting my homework done, yet not that productive. Was emotionally numb and got pissed off at people more than I already do.

On Monday, I took 27mg of amphetamine in the morning, probably about 8:30AM or something like that. Then I dosed about 13mg 4f-mph after diff eq class, or maybe during physics class, so that would be around 1:30 maybe, although I took an etizolam too so I think the 4f-mph effects were delayed. They came though; the lower dose was more subtle, no euphoria, just kinda like a robot. Just focused on getting work done, but without the drive of amp it wasn't too efficient. Almost a sense of paranoia that makes me overly concerned about work and angry when someone distracts me.

On Tuesday, I dosed 25mg amphetamine at 7:00AM, noon, and 5:00PM. Two morning classes, then got work done. Worked out pretty well; since I had no social situations that day, no etizolam was needed. Uneventful day.

On Wednesday, I went with the amphetamine, 25mg, 8:00AM. I was surprised that I was still feeling pretty good at the end of diff eq class, around 1:00PM, so I figured I wouldn't take anything. Went to physics class at 1:25PM, felt a surge of social anxiety, so I took 2mg etizolam and a 25mg amphetamine simultaneously. Felt the etizolam but the amphetamine never hit; completely overpowered it. Just enough to keep me awake, since 2mg etiz was idiotic (I was naive). So I go to my next class feeling calm but disappointed that I wasted an amphetamine. I took another amphetamine at around 4:00PM, but that still didn't hit me, so I took another one a bit later. That finally got me amped up, but the day was shot for productivity anyway. Nothing got done.

On Thursday, I took 30mg amphetamine at 7:15AM and redosed 37mg at 12:15PM (tried to keep a 5hr interval; higher dose at noon was because I had a lab coming up and I have a terrible time focusing on labs). So ok, I go to the lab, am overcome with a tsunami of crippling anxiety. Fumble for my 1mg etiz, hands shaking, take it. Feel much more mellow within 20 minutes. End up being pretty smooth and able to act socially normal (well, the first 20 minutes was pretty bad. Fidgety, paranoid about my appearance, etc. By the end I was smooth, looking people in the eye, all that) but less focused than I would have been with just the amp. Left the lab without any amp feeling but some mellow etiz feeling. I sat for a while, all in my feelings a bit, and then took a 30mg amp around 5:30 maybe. I had an exam that night so I took yet another 30mg amp around midnight. Put myself to sleep around 3:40AM with some ashwagandha, etiz, valerian root.

Friday: Woke up at like 7:40 I think, so that's like 4 hours of sleep, which was the norm for that week. Actually did not take an amp that morning. Ate some crackers, studied, when in for a discussion class, then took 35mg amp, studied for the last hour before the exam, went to the exam, had horrible anxiety and fucked up the exam horribly even though I knew most of this stuff (I will never allow myself to get anxious for an exam ever again. Ever). Took an etiz after the exam to calm me down, make me feel better. Had a good physics class, actually was a bit jovial with the classmates around me. Then I went to my next class feeling a bit sullen for some reason. Still felt this way when I went to the library. Still felt a bit of etiz calmness though. Wanted to do something fun and got the genius idea of taking 2 30mg amp pills and 1 1mg etiz pill such that they would have a synergy rather than cancel out. I did this, although I spaced the 2 amp pills out by an hour, and it worked amazingly. All the anxiety and jitters were completely removed from the presumably racemic amp, and I felt the euphoria and, I think, the focus and clear-mindedness too. Did a bit of work, went home. That night I had some 2-fa lying around. I didn't like 2-fa but I wanted to get rid of it so I took it in 2 doses. First dose was 57mg, a bit high but normal, and maybe 1.5-2 hours later I licked the rest off the inside of the bag, probably another 30mg. Guess I took too much, since it gave me a fast heart rate after the initial bit of euphoria. Went to sleep with the ash, theanine, gaba, valerian. Woke up around 7:00AM, heart was still beating fast. I was annoyed since I wanted to try my 4f-mph. I waited till 11:30 AM; by that time my heart rate seemed okay. I measured 13mg 4f-mph with maybe another 2mg scraped off the spoon. Took it, and now I finally get to the point:

I felt a very quick euphoric rush, very strong. Listening to music felt orgasmic. That rush subsided a bit, so I brushed my teeth, etc. I could then feel the focus come on, so I went to do my anthro homework. I was doing good, feeling good, but the euphoria was increasing. It was increasing at a rapid rate. At a certain point it was no longer euphoria, it was like my blood was hot and I could feel gushing all over my body. I walked around, took some deep breaths, but this shit was serious. Something was happening. I was shaking, my heart was beating faster than I thought possible. I ran to get my etizolam, hands shaking all over the place, dropping half the pills on the floor, getting maybe 3mg in my mouth, give or take a bit. I honestly thought I was gonna die, saying my last words, but maybe I'm a drama queen. Felt like my aorta would rupture or something; who knows, maybe it was a simultaneous panic attack making it seem worse than it was. Took another 3mg (total was 5-6mg, probably 6); this lasted for what felt like an eternity but the etiz eventually calmed it down, got my heart beating a bit more normally. In the end, I'm okay, feeling only slightly (and I mean slightly) benzoed when I took at least 6mg. Yeah okay... And who knows what would have happened without the etiz; don't think it would have been good. At some point you'd expect a pipe (aorta maybe) to burst.

So then, last night, I got the genius idea to try and microdose the 4f-mph and take my vital signs at various intervals. First I took 4mg, which elevated my heart rate a bit for sure. Vitals were BP: 99/64 Pulse: 104. Took a bit that spilled on my desk, probably 2 or 3 mg. Vitals a few minutes later were BP: 117/78 Pulse: 112. I had a bit left on the desk, so I put it in my mouth, but felt my heart rate increase just from it being in my mouth, so I spit it out, out of fear. A certain amount of time later (20 minutes? idk) I manned up and took the little bit (5mg I think) in the measuring bowl. Shit got real again; felt the warm rush, heart started going crazy, shaking, almost like convulsing. I caught it earlier thankfully; took a bunch of etizolam and it calmed it down fairly quickly.

So today, I'm now wondering if I did damage to my heart or something from using too many stims last week, which would explain the hypersensitivity to 4f-mph. Only way to find out: take a different stim. I took about 30mg amphetamine and it felt great since I hadn't used it since Friday. Had surprising euphoria, danced around the house lol. Heart reacted normally.

So I must conclude that this is an issue with the 4f-mph only, but why the hell did it not make me all fucked up the previous two times I took it? I started at 30mg and was fine, albeit somewhat uncomfortably tweaked. My 13mg dose was quite benign, but robotic and dull. This makes absolutely no sense; the reason I included all that seemingly erroneous information about my other drug usage during the week is because I feel like there might be some kind of link. How else could 4f-mph go from being very benign to giving me a reaction that seems potentially life-threatening? This is just extremely weird and makes no sense no matter how I think about it. It's quick for me to blame the 2-fa I took for fucking up my heart, but I took amphetamine today no prob, and I can't see how amphetamine is easier on the heart than 4f-mph. But then that makes me think, well maybe I'm okay to take the 4f-mph today too; maybe my heart is back to normal, and maybe if I would have taken amphetamine at the times I took the 4f-mph I would have had a similar reaction. Ok I'm confused lol.

Last edited:
In response to the above post, firstly congratulations on a fine example of the stim-post genre, and, secondly, why the fuck would you mess up decent amphetamine with crap like this?!? 8o8:)(

Not inactivity so much as significantly less activity than expected but with dosage estimates all suggesting low is the way to go and enough niggling hints of ever-decreasing discomfort:rewards ratio to make it not something I felt in any great need to be upping the dose too much with. It did have a stimulant effect but it wasn't interesting enough to seem... well... interesting and it was also rather brief (around 2-3h or so at most taken orally and rather less when vaped). The relative increase in bodyload for relatively small increases in dose made it just about worth finishing the baggie whilst not feeling worth persevering with beyond that.

A lot nicer than Eph which has been my stim substance of choice for a while.
Very smooth and have found very little negatives next day apart from tiredness from an ‘in and out’ sleep.

Been very sensible dose wise with only a few 10-20mg’s per night…does make you very talkative and at ease I find.
Don’t get me wrong some booze, Geeb & Zannies also thrown in for good measure.
Goes great with weed also.

Anyway time for a break…couple of doses last night and spent hours and hours messing about on the guitar.
Very focussed whilst doing this but 4am bed when you’re supposed to back up at 6am for work is not a good combo.
Tried vaping a couple of doses late on when my brain was suitably mashed enough for that idea to make sense.

Good spank off it but harsh as hell and probably wouldn't repeat.

2 hrs late for work so handed my bag over for safe keeping.
No comedown at all really today…just tired…geeb and loads of coffee has seen me through the day so far.

Right guys, I need your opinion.

Would this or its Ethyl analogue be worthwhile for genuine "therapeutic" functional stimulation?
MPA was an absolute gem for me once I realised, and not for a lack of trying I can assure you, that it was about as recreational as athlete's foot.
I had to give it up after that teeny, tiny, little sorta meltdown last Christmas but I regret not stocking up before the ban for times such as now and surprisingly the 8 hours of perving : 1 hour of working ratio of 3-FPM isn't exactly compatible.

I was sent a free same of 4F-EPH (not MPH) the other day...it was ok but not enough to do a proper test...Alsl the nas burn.......FUCK ME SIDEWAYS....IT STUNG

I haven't found the sting too bad nasally compared to Eph.
Got a fresh order in today though and had a very small un up the hooter...oooo eeerrr and it's stinging like a bitch 30 mins later.

Fucker :!

I love this stuff- clear headed high, minimal sketchiness at the right doses. Unforgiving if you over do it. Cheap as well given its so potent.

If I could leave it at one dose, I would've been alright with it I guess.

However, that was never the case and my lack of willpower wasn't worth the harsh comedown that ensued.

I'd much rather just have some standard amphetamine.

I haven't found the sting too bad nasally compared to Eph.
Got a fresh order in today though and had a very small un up the hooter...oooo eeerrr and it's stinging like a bitch 30 mins later.

Fucker :!

Hurts like a cunt doesnt it mate ;)

Is everyone snorting their 4F-MPH or has anyone tried oral dosing? If anyone has bombed it in a rizla, gelcap or drink, what dose did you take, and were the effects much different?

I always found with Eph itself that it's always very functional and easily managable when bombed, but snorting it is another matter altogether. That can very easily and quickly turn into a long and chaotic fiend binge if you re-dose more than twice, and I'd be interested to know if the same thing applies to these new analogues.

^^
Echoes my own experience.
Oral EPD actually felt like a stimulant, albeit a cheap and dirty one, whereas "binge fuel n' bleach" summed up snootered.

Though nothing comes close to attempting to vape the HCl. 8(

I only tried snooteling it MDB but for me it's a no goer really. The sting is milder than say 3-fpm and hell of a lot less painful than 4-FA. As I expected from reading up about it prior to trying it a few times some months ago it really is for me the equivalent of having a few espressos. Energy giving certainly, a bit jittery if you overdo it (just like caffeine) but a sort of cold non buzzy stim with no element of euphoria or "high" as I would consider a high. Perhaps it would get you through a hard day.

I have read that as a close analog of ritalin it's similar but has euphoria, which I personally didn't experience at all. I would rather just stick with coffee compared to it. I don't think it came me any added focus just physical energy.