• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH)

jesus christ no evey your not the sort of person who needs to be doing stupidly strong stimulants i am not having ago just saying think of your mental health and look at how stimulant abuse has effected people like myself its a nasty down hill slop once it starts

Evey, if you're intending to try stimulants, why not start with the 3fpm? It seems to be relatively safe, doesn't cause insane heart rates and still provides euphoria. I'm only suggesting this as the lesser of two evils - this 4mph is apparently very strong, so best to start with a fairly forgiving one after your (unsurprising) disappointment with MPA.

Tbh Fubar 3-FPM is probably the absolute last stim I'd suggest to anyone who isn't already experienced in the trainwrecks that are multi-day stim benders and subsequent mental destruction.

Evey, seriously, I spent hours talking to you personally about how stupid an idea it would be to take up a stimulant habit on a whim or at all.
MPA is one thing, but the 'Phenidate family of drugs are a whole different fucking league - they will fuck you up, of that I promise you.

There is nothing down that rabbit hole other than regretting years of your life that you accomplish nothing in other than ruining your body, your mind and your soul.
I'm a speedfreak of the highest degree, that's no secret, and learned first hand that a few experiences with "Kiddie Coke" (MPD, the original compound) leads to years of actual Coke, and no drug will turn you to the the hollow Hell that is the needle any faster.

Granted, but if someone should find themselves on a multi-day stim bender, 3fpm is the most forgiving one I have experience of. IME, the last one that i'd recommend is crack.

But we have nigh on zero tox. data for 3-FPM and only Phenmet has clinical history to go off, MPD has masses of clinical data and its analogues were thoroughly tested but not perused, even Crack has many decades of data to go off.

We are the lab rats for 3-FPM, I more than most. It feels forgiving and I know what exactly what you mean, I just wouldn't feel comfortable suggesting a compound that is nigh on impossible not to binge on that also lends itself to both vaping and the needle due to the relatively low oral BA.

Afaic, methylphenidate is a shit stim - and the analogues i've tried are even shitter. I also don't agree that 3fpm has a low oral bioavailability - I find the oral ROA to be extremely quick acting but turns it into just another stim without the unique quality afforded by vaping. However, I still think a stim novice would be better off bombing a bit of 3 than a phenidate any day of the week...

I agree that the 'Phenidate compounds are filthy in every sense, the ridiculous amount of NE released is toxic but with just enough DA to keep you redosing, dirty, dirty, dirty.
3-FPM is effective orally, hence why I used the term "relatively", it's just half as effective as the two most destructive ROA's.
It's not so much the 3-FPM effects but the outstanding capacity for ridiculous binging. It suits me to a tee because I have the self-control of a horny honey badger with every single drug and thus binge anyway.
I just wouldn't suggest either tbh.

<3

Would you mind providing us the action duration of 3-FPM and 4F-MPH ? Per os speaking.

4f-mph seems to last a good few hours, 3-4 id say, with the peak being the first 2 hours. there's quite a bit of residual stimulation tho. shame as im on it tonight and ive no benzos! grr

Evey, if you're intending to try stimulants, why not start with the 3fpm? It seems to be relatively safe, doesn't cause insane heart rates and still provides euphoria. I'm only suggesting this as the lesser of two evils - this 4mph is apparently very strong, so best to start with a fairly forgiving one after your (unsurprising) disappointment with MPA.

Tbh Fubar 3-FPM is probably the absolute last stim I'd suggest to anyone who isn't already experienced in the trainwrecks that are multi-day stim benders and subsequent mental destruction.

Evey, seriously, I spent hours talking to you personally about how stupid an idea it would be to take up a stimulant habit on a whim or at all.
MPA is one thing, but the 'Phenidate family of drugs are a whole different fucking league - they will fuck you up, of that I promise you.

There is nothing down that rabbit hole other than regretting years of your life that you accomplish nothing in other than ruining your body, your mind and your soul.
I'm a speedfreak of the highest degree, that's no secret, and learned first hand that a few experiences with "Kiddie Coke" (MPD, the original compound) leads to years of actual Coke, and no drug will turn you to the the hollow Hell that is the needle any faster.

Wow just took a look at this thread apologies I've only just read these posts now. I think I must have been drunk when I posted about trying this n completely forgot that I ever poated here - until today. Sorry ye must all think I'm right rude n I'm not to deliberately ignore people as I like to think I've been brought up better than that.

So I just want to say thank you for the advice n for thinking of me - you're all truly lovely.

FUBAR n Sprouty you two give me a chuckle; debating the most appropriate as a starting point. FUBZ that made me laugh "the last thing I'd recommend is crack." Lol I've no intention of ever trying crack as it's highly addictive so sod that hahaha Sprouty I only just saw your post here as I don't tend to come on these threads I must have been drunk n it seemed a good idea at the time. I'll stick with this 3-fpm now as it gets banned in April with the rest of the RCs so I'll enjoy it until then but try to take it more easy as I don't feel well but my own fault for contunally oral dosing. This stuff is bloody compulsive it's like I feel the need to constantly dose with it.

Please don't do the "I told you so" all my life people have tried controlling me n sheltering me. It makes me feel resentful as I'm an adult n need to learn from my own mistakes as an adult. I don't regret doing this. I just need to find my way with it. But please know I'm not being stubborn to be ignorant or arrogant but simply cause I've issue with not being in control n being controlled.

But if I'd read that I might not have tried it. Anyway sorry if it seemed i was purposely ignoring you as honestly I wasn't.

Evey

Last edited:
Has anyone tried both 4F-EPH and 4F-MPH? How to they compare to each other and to the ceased EPH itself?

I've tried the 4F-MPH and was quite impressed. I haven't re-ordered yet due to the price though, and i've just noticed 4F-EPH for the first time this evening. It's quite a bit cheaper than 4F-MPH but the vendor is still making the same kind of claims about the potency of 4F-EPH as 4F-MPH. I am almost certainly going to try it, but it would be good to get some feedback from anyone who's already tried it so that I have some idea of what to expect, maybe even some thoughts on the best ROAs and doses etc.

Has anyone tried both 4F-EPH and 4F-MPH? How to they compare to each other and to the ceased EPH itself?

I've tried the 4F-MPH and was quite impressed. I haven't re-ordered yet due to the price though, and i've just noticed 4F-EPH for the first time this evening. It's quite a bit cheaper than 4F-MPH but the vendor is still making the same kind of claims about the potency of 4F-EPH as 4F-MPH. I am almost certainly going to try it, but it would be good to get some feedback from anyone who's already tried it so that I have some idea of what to expect, maybe even some thoughts on the best ROAs and doses etc.

Seconding this notion, anyone have any info aside from the OD thread speculation?

The lack of response is meaning I may have to step outside of EADD and delve into the other sections in order to find the information I'm looking for. Whatever I do I must time my order so that it does not arrive until after I've left for work on Friday morning.

Experimenting with a new stimulant on a work night is definitely not a good idea if you're on a final warning. :\

there are a few benzofurans like mapb out there but they have changed so much i was oferred 5-mdiPf i think it was an all the info was benzofuran was in its chemical make up some how lol no thank you! 3-fpm is also analgesic useless info but as its not as moreish as some stims it is being considered as a med for weaning serious upper addicts? dunno if its true but it is possible

I've searched several pages of Other Drugs, searched The Drugs Forum, Searched the internet, and not a jot of useful information exists yet anywhere.

Is it all down to Hype? Are people really that gullible? :eek:

Why did Mexedrone get so much interest and attention when it was so shit and these substances which are far more interesting get no attention or interest at all? :\

Completely bizzare. Did they just need to come up with a more catchy name for these new FA Eph analogues.

Last edited:
Fluorophenidates would be the term I would use.
Shittydrone was sold purely on being the red headed stepchild of the bastard son of 4-MMC.
None of the Phenidates have ever reached the popularity nor the effect profile of the Cathinones.
NDRI's will never be pleasurable in the same way SRA's are.