• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH)

Yeah i also prefer the dopamine stims over the serotonin ones, mainly because the serotonin ones release all your brains Sert all at once, from what i understand, so you might feel on top of the world for a few hours (if you're very lucky) but then personally i can be down in the dumps the minute they wear off and for secral day afterwards cos the brains serotonin has been depleted. I dont know as much about brain chemistry as i would like (novice level really) but from what i gather you can easily top up your dopamine in many different ways, inclusing vapeing nicotine. It also seems to be possible to take the Dopamine stims every day and they are still effective, im quite sure that would not work with the Sert ones, especially if you have no Sert to release its just pointless.

Palpa 7 did you mean to say that you find Ethylphenidate far superior? Im also enjoying it atm, its providing reliable and regular, and apparently sustainable mood lifts when taken in functional doses bombed orally. Snorting the stuff is like a totally different drug, its monstrously fiendish and hard to stop.

Yeah i also prefer the dopamine stims over the serotonin ones, mainly because the serotonin ones release all your brains Sert all at once, from what i understand, so you might feel on top of the world for a few hours (if you're very lucky) but then personally i can be down in the dumps the minute they wear off and for secral day afterwards cos the brains serotonin has been depleted. I dont know as much about brain chemistry as i would like (novice level really) but from what i gather you can easily top up your dopamine in many different ways, inclusing vapeing nicotine. It also seems to be possible to take the Dopamine stims every day and they are still effective, im quite sure that would not work with the Sert ones, especially if you have no Sert to release its just pointless.

Palpa 7 did you mean to say that you find Ethylphenidate far superior? Im also enjoying it atm, its providing reliable and regular, and apparently sustainable mood lifts when taken in functional doses bombed orally. Snorting the stuff is like a totally different drug, its monstrously fiendish and hard to stop.

yes i prefer ethylphenidate it has a harder kick by my roa and yes its hard to stop, i wouldn't snort it too much it will burn a hole in your nose its so caustic. ive never taken it orally but i presume its more functional that way

Well i tried this on a straight head and i quite like it - ~18mg got me at least 5-6 hours of focussed stimulation - quite transparent and 'functional' but i felt quite good at times too (and pretty chatty). i prefer it to EPH, mainly because it lasts longer, feels more 'functional' and doesn't wreck your nose; also i didn't notice as many jitters as i usually do after eph or 34ctmp (though i followed it up with some 3fpm so they may have come later). I didn't feel much compulsion to redose like i can get when eph starts to tail off (in about 2hours) - on first impressions it seems to find a happy medium between eph and 34ctmp: going towards the length efficiency and ruthless 'functionality' of the latter (and the OD danger), but still retaining some of eph/mph's feelgood stuff (though i don't want to overstate that bit - i quite enjoy functional stimulation anyway - ymmv)

However i can well imagine that there's a quite narrow sweet spot with this stuff - normal sized eyeballed lines would not be a good idea (i've read a few uncomfortable experiences with higher doses in another forum). With the doses i took (between 15 and 20) seems pretty tolerable. Would use again. (don't blame me if it does other stuff to you though - treat with caution)

Last edited:
I actually just used up the last of my pre-ban Ethylphenidate last week and have had to use 3FPM instead, which I'm not really a fan of.

Ethylphenidate's a bit of a marmite RC but I really do enjoy, and miss, it - so this looks like some really exciting news to me! Especially after how hard Mexedrone flopped following more hype than Mayweather v Pacquiao. I was really expecting Mexedrone to fill the RC stim void caused by EPH's ban.

Any more reports/insight into it would be great thanks! I'll look to order once I find a vendor I'm happy with.

Interesting. I was wondering when this would show up on the market.

Vurtual; what's the residual stimulation like? ~6 hours of functionality sounds great, but if that's followed by 12 hours enduring a 'Phenidate crash, then I couldn't see myself using it - MPD comedowns are some of my worst memories.

Unfortunately i couldn't really tell you cos i took other things after it (and then mxe to finish (which usually takes care of residual stim for me (in a roundabout way)). From what i could tell through that it didn't seem to take a big toil on the body the days after - bit cloudy headed, but no more than equivalent length of 3fpm or eph - these are muddled readings though - ymmv.

Thought i should update: Confirmed the narrow sweet spot for myself with this; a dose of about 30-35mg was a bit too much - it was still ok but i was starting to feel the usual negative phenidate side effects (jittery, slightly distracted/productivity drop, NE body load feeling, edging on dysphoria (though not as strong as that really, maybe aphoria?)). It still wasn't totally unpleasant, but i found myself adding a toot of 3fpm to add a bit of 'niceness', which i didn't feel the need for on lower dose. Further research needed, but i think i'll stick to 20-25mg next time.

This sounds like interesting stuff. I initially didn't like ethylphenidate, but kept ordering it, anyway and actually came to quite enjoy the stuff. It still felt much more jittery and nasty than traditional stimulants, though.

MDB: Which legal serotonergic stimulants do you mean? The only stimulants that release lots of serotonin (that spring to mind) are the likes of MDMA, methamphetamine, methylone, 4-MMC and other drugs which are already illegal. Regular amphetamine has some action at serotonin sites, but not like the first two I mentioned. If any of the research chemicals had this sort of action, they'd be insanely euphoric, in the same sort of way that those can be. I'm intrigued, because I didn't think there were many/any legal RCs that come close. I thought the last ones were 6-APB (and it's cousins). What you said is true, though, after a day or two of dosing serotonergic stimulants, they'll just turn into fiendish stims and lose that special feeling (meth being a prime example).

This sounds like interesting stuff. I initially didn't like ethylphenidate, but kept ordering it, anyway and actually came to quite enjoy the stuff. It still felt much more jittery and nasty than traditional stimulants, though.

MDB: Which legal serotonergic stimulants do you mean? The only stimulants that release lots of serotonin (that spring to mind) are the likes of MDMA, methamphetamine, methylone, 4-MMC and other drugs which are already illegal. Regular amphetamine has some action at serotonin sites, but not like the first two I mentioned. If any of the research chemicals had this sort of action, they'd be insanely euphoric, in the same sort of way that those can be. I'm intrigued, because I didn't think there were many/any legal RCs that come close. I thought the last ones were 6-APB (and it's cousins). What you said is true, though, after a day or two of dosing serotonergic stimulants, they'll just turn into fiendish stims and lose that special feeling (meth being a prime example).
aMT and BK-2CB spring to mind. As do Lysergamides.

Though the rest of the market is thoroughly dopaminergic fiend-fuel. :)

this stuff has a definite crash, yes. not unbearable but i haven't used this at high doses. unpleasant tho, esp without benzos.

I've only tried nasal and that's fine (it's a small amount of powder @ 15-25 mg) - it doesn't do the damage of EPH or 3fpm up there, and it lasts plenty long enough, so i haven't tried oral. Though oral is no doubt safest really.

I did try vaping some and quickly concluded it was a no-no for me - like EPH, the taste sent some strong signal to my brain that i shouldn't inhale this vapour (i still did a bit though obviously) - nasal works quick enough anyway.

Great! Thanks (and thank you for sparing me the vapor test... sounds nasty). I have some coming today, and some work to get done... I use dexedrine daily (prescribed) and so I'm curious to see how this may substitute for actual medicinal/practical purposes. I have tried most ADHD medications, and dexedrine is what I've settled with but it's not ideal. Oh, and I will definitely use less of the 4F-MPH because of my d-amph baseline. Safety first :p

Snap! on your initial dislike of eph turning into a liking over time. I swear there's a much greater differences in the effects of the same substance from different vendors. I finally found one vendor that sold eph that for some reason it worked much better for me, and then it went and got banned. Anything i may or may not have obtained post ban has been just fine too.

i was thinking of the same serotonergeric (is there such a word?) substances that you listed, mdma, methylone, the APB family + MDAI, though its debatable whether that last one really is a stimulant due to its lack of any noticeably forceful push, but it has kept me awake all night before i discovered benzos.

I'm really very fond of MDAI, its definately not a wow fucking amazing drug, but is quite strong as an empathogen, which enhances whatever it is you happen to be doing, even if its only watching a film or reading/listening to a book. I got so into Jack London's The Call Of The Wild that i stayed awake all night listening to the entire audio book from start to finish in one 8-10 hour session. I've never done anything like that that before or since. (Apart from Dexter season 1 which hooked me so much that i stayed up all night to watch the whole season in one sitting. Fucking glutton that i am.)

But due to the serotonin depletion i havent used it for ages, the maths dont add up, 4-8 hours of feeling pretty damn good, followed by 3-4 days of bleak misery has meant that ive not indulged for ages. However ive just realised that since im often taking kratom, benzos, and various dopamined stims anyway these days, they may well at least partly help overcome the blues. Last time i took MDAI i didnt have all these other bad habits that ive picked up. As im currently dependant on at least 2 substances i might as well try to put that to any advantages that i can.:\

I'm sampling a trial bag of this stuff this week and my first impressions are positive. Personally I dont think it is as strong as the vendors are making out (unless ive built up a hefty tolerance). I dont think i would feel anything off 5-10mg. It also seems to work much better snorted, and fortunately its a relatively smooth and painless snort, the drip is nasty though. Almost nasty enough to need salt and warm water gargles. Almost. It passes very quickly though. 30mg seems to be a good dose to snort. Re-dose too quickly or just take too much and it is quite brutal on the heart.

It is very simillar to eph, but twice as strong imo, it feels cleaner than eph though, in a more clear headed kind of way. Ive yet to discover what effects it has on music appreciation but if i have any left by the end of the week i'll be testing that by combining it with guice. It seems to be inactive at doses of 30 mg bombed in a rizla. I dunno yet if its completely inactive bombed or if you just need bigger doses.

After the flop of the decade that was Mexedrone it is good to see a decent UK legal stim easily available once again. I strongly suspect i may be buying more of this, in a grab it whilst it's available kind of way. MPA was banned 48 hours after the annnouncement IIRC. If they are pulling stunts like that now then it seems you have to be ready to come to a decision and react on it very quickly.

Its effects on libido are very unusual, or maybe its just me, i found a brief intense peak that wears off all too quickly, and re-dosing does not bring that peak back.:\ All things considered, and it is very early days yet, but this one seems like it could be a winner.

Last edited:
Twice as strong as in double potency with relation to EPD?

<3

I'm sampling a trial bag of this stuff this week and my first impressions are positive. Personally I dont think it is as strong as the vendors are making out (unless ive built up a hefty tolerance). I dont think i would feel anything off 5-10mg. It also seems to work much better snorted, and fortunately its a relatively smooth and painless snort, the drip is nasty though. Almost nasty enough to need salt and warm water gargles. Almost. It passes very quickly though. 30mg seems to be a good dose to snort. Re-dose too quickly or just take too much and it is quite brutal on the heart.

It is very simillar to eph, but twice as strong imo, it feels cleaner than eph though, in a more clear headed kind of way. Ive yet to discover what effects it has on music appreciation but if i have any left by the end of the week i'll be testing that by combining it with guice. It seems to be inactive at doses of 30 mg bombed in a rizla. I dunno yet if its completely inactive bombed or if you just need bigger doses.

After the flop of the decade that was Mexedrone it is good to see a decent UK legal stim easily available once again. I strongly suspect i may be buying more of this, in a grab it whilst it's available kind of way. MPA was banned 48 hours after the annnouncement IIRC. If they are pulling stunts like that now then it seems you have to be ready to come to a decision and react on it very quickly.

Its effects on libido are very unusual, or maybe its just me, i found a brief intense peak that wears off all too quickly, and re-dosing does not bring that peak back.:\ All things considered, and it is very early days yet, but this one seems like it could be a winner.

Think I'll try this. How much you recommend taking for first time use?

Evey

this stuff is WAY better eph in my opinion. way more euphoric and has that 'lose yourself in an otherwise boring task' elelemnt to it.

this along with 3fpm is one of my favourite ever stims and i was back in the largin' it on 99% pure meph days. give it a whirl, kids!