• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Are meat eaters allowed to judge another persons ethics?

I agree that all animals should be given free range and treated humanely on the farm. However, encouraging someone to commit suicide is wrong, end of story. Assisted suicide is a different matter. However, I think that it should only be legal in cases of terminal illness.

We all judge and most everyone is immoral. When I see people eating torture farmed meat I tend to think it's very just when they suffer terribly from disease in old age. If we humans actually confronted the full reality of all out behaviors we could only rationally conclude we be monsters.

I've always been conservative when it comes to higher consciousness beings. If the chickens knew any better they'd start a war with their oppressors. Sadly they do not and seem quite content. Also I don't think we get the full story through pictures. That's a picture of a bunch of chickens in a food trough their muscles would deteriorate if they stayed there their whole lives and you'd lose money. In our (rather fair) deal with the chicken-kind we asked that they live in confined corners, the chicken rightfully agree to this, if they were just roaming the country side they would be torn to shreds by prehistoric teeth of the fox or the wolves. You know I once saw a picture of a hyena eating a deer's baby who was a month from being born, both were alive during the picture. Needless to say it renewed my faith in ethical animal treatment.

Animals die for vegans to live too.

There is no such thing as a cruelty-free diet.

Vegans who look down on others are the worst.

Judge? Nobody can judge another person. No matter what.

I've always been conservative when it comes to higher consciousness beings. If the chickens knew any better they'd start a war with their oppressors. Sadly they do not and seem quite content. Also I don't think we get the full story through pictures. That's a picture of a bunch of chickens in a food trough their muscles would deteriorate if they stayed there their whole lives and you'd lose money. In our (rather fair) deal with the chicken-kind we asked that they live in confined corners, the chicken rightfully agree to this, if they were just roaming the country side they would be torn to shreds by prehistoric teeth of the fox or the wolves. You know I once saw a picture of a hyena eating a deer's baby who was a month from being born, both were alive during the picture. Needless to say it renewed my faith in ethical animal treatment.

You're joking right?

Animals die for vegans to live too.

There is no such thing as a cruelty-free diet.

Sure, but there are diets that are less cruel.

You realise the dying part is actually the mercy for most animals, right? Its the brutality of their living that I have a problem with.

Vegans who look down on others are the worst.

If being looked down upon is "the worst" for you, I'd say you have a might easy life. To be honest, I think people like the dog farmers who blowtorch dogs alive are significantly worse than the judgemental vegan.

I bet Jesus was a vegan. ;)

JK25 said:
Judge? Nobody can judge another person. No matter what.

Yeah? In what universe is that a rule? Surely we can at least intimate moral faculties and condemn, say, the serial killer or mass shooter or right wing bigot or factory farmer?

I mean, a person (in general) may look at this image and be unmoved, but I sure as fuck am going to judge the shit out of them for that. Anybody who can see animals being tortured and think of eating it is something of a cunt IMO. There are betteer ways to do this, but folks just might need to take a hit and pay a few dollars more.

NSFW:
sow.jpg

This is not even a graphic image, but imagine that for your one shot at existence. Also having multiple children being stolen from you for your entire life.

Nah, I'm perfectly happy to judge :)

Last edited:
Sure, but there are diets that are less cruel.
Sure, many omnivores do not support factory farming.
However not many vegans tend to consider the ecosystems that get destroyed by agriculture, or animals that die in the process of producing food for them.
We also know that plants have their own consciousness and do not want to be eaten, which implies they feel displeasure when it happens.
Vegans will say plants don't have a CNS so they don't feel pain. Well they can hear themselves being eaten yet they don't have ears.

You realise the dying part is actually the mercy for most animals, right? Its the brutality of their living that I have a problem with.
Animals raised on ethical farms have much more pleasant lives than ones in the wild.

If being looked down upon is "the worst" for you, I'd say you have a might easy life. To be honest, I think people like the dog farmers who blowtorch dogs alive are significantly worse than the judgemental vegan
OK maybe not the worst, but I don't look down on meat eaters that support factory farms even though I wish they would stop. Vegans that chose their diet out of compassion for animals I greatly respect I just feel they are misinformed. I was referring to the militant vegans.

I bet Jesus was a vegan.
Didn't he feed people fish?

Life long suffering in a confined box where all your natural drives are inhibited compared to the quick kill in nature while roaming free? Which would you prefer?

Life long suffering in a confined box where all your natural drives are inhibited compared to the quick kill in nature while roaming free? Which would you prefer?

when's the last time you saw an animal wait to eat after ripping open a jugular? Also they don't spend all their lives in a box they'd grow less meat. The market always knows what is best.

Would you rather freedom or a prison with utterly no chance of escape?

I'd rather freedom.

Shrooms, have you ever seen factory farmed animals? Shit and fearful life with no chance to exhibit natural behaviour and a terrifying death. Have you heard of growth hormones and steroids? You're imagining a sort of inbuilt market protection of farmed animals that doesn't exist. When you are farming at such high volumes, individual animals are simply irrelevant.

I did see a clip of some guys in an abbotoir hanging a pig using a tractor. I guess that individual animal didn't feel too irrelevant though. It certainly screamed louder than the laughing workers (cunts who I wouldn't even say water near if they were burning)

All animals die. Some get eaten alive. Some never really live. If you're cool with that, you're part of the problem.

By the way, you're an animal so try and imagine how you'd feel in a cage until miserable painful death. I'm sure knowing you won't be eaten alive will really be a consolation to you. Boiled/skinned/burnt alive though, you'll just have to put up with that risk.

when's the last time you saw an animal wait to eat after ripping open a jugular? Also they don't spend all their lives in a box they'd grow less meat. The market always knows what is best.

Laying chickens spend their life in a box until they are killed. Veal and Pork also. Would you actually choose a life like this for yourself over taking your chances in the wild. I've seen many animals die by predation and it's violent but usually quick. In the meantime they live the life intended by nature for their particular nervous systems. You obviously have been avoiding pictures of factory farms. Go back and check out the OPs photos.
https://www.farmsanctuary.org/learn/factory-farming/pigs-used-for-pork/

One of my family members works for an abbatoir and I saw how they killed the cows and I was a vegetarian for years afterwards

^What changed? As I said I'm actually a vegetarian, I consume some dairy.

I had gotten sick my dr said I lacked protein and iron and the fastest way was a balanced diet which included meat.

I eat meat but very reluctantly eat red meat

I'm not against meat eating. I'm against factory torture farming practices. If you care you can find meat not farmed in that manor. However you will pay more but it's usually a lot healthier. Grass fed often or Organically fed, not stressed constantly, all around better for you and them.

Yeah I boycotted factory farmed meat too. I don't eat meat often these days anyway but when I do I make sure it wasn't factory farmed. Obviously it's quite a bit more expensive but factory farming practices are atrocious.

Yeah I did the vegan thing for about a year, was taking iron supplements to keep that up, and still ate a high protein diet. I could probably go back to it if I tried, meat isn't really on my list of favorite things.

Meat eaters can?t judge.

If anyone here has watched the documentary of cowspiracy, the absoulete devastation we are putting on the earth just to have a meat eating diet is beyond barbaric to me.

And the way the animals are killed. Like how do u even justify killing something like that? ?O they are just animals they are inferior life? it?s like some millionaire or just the powers of the state could call us inferior life and bam gone like that.

In no way could a meat eater judge or bully a vegan as vegan body builders AND POWERLIFTERS are winning competitions now. The downfall is it?s a lot of $$$$ if u wanna build up vegan lifestyle

And to compare just how bad meat has become which is now busting with like female steroids, thanks to the state. But plants are slowly becoming toxic as well thanks to Monsanto in conspiracy of crony capitalism thanks to....... you guessd it, the state

All in all tho Vegan>Meat Eater