• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Which nationality do/would you most like to date?

Asian women—they're practically all I jack to, nowadays.

Addendum: Just noticed you explicitly qualified your OP by nationality, rather than ethnicity. In that case, I'd say it's a tie between Japanese, Thai, Khmer, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malay, Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese, Singaporean...you get the idea.

I've always been into pale white women with big butts and hispanic/latin women. That's just preference though, the penis does not discriminate. Well, didn't discriminate before I was involved with someone and got married.

Last edited:
White male...dont know what I am made up of really.some native American on dads side...but mostlyredneck /country in the family .anyway....i had a kid with a Ukrainian girl over here on some type of work program....the accents sexiness went away but yea I fell in love with her.i am into and wouldn't mind seeing how being with an Asian girl .or even a black girl from light to dark depending on what attracts me.who am I kidding I would like to try every nationality.

I would like to have sex with a ladyboy from Thailand or a black trans girl to see if they like the same things I do.

In the words of Captain Sensible, "I've been to the East and I've been to the West. The women I like best are the ones undressed."

Someone like the the dude who plays Eric in True Blood, Alexander Skarsgard. Good Lord. He is hot. So yeah Swedish guys...or German.

I'd probably do a Swedish girl too if I got into that situation...

I like all kinds really, as long as they're not a racist cunt.

straight white male here, I'm hella attracted to Australian girls their accent just turns me the fuck on... english girls i really can't stand i hate their accents, also eastern european women are like my dream, lately tho i been talking to a mexican girl lol never was attracted to them but this one is cute