• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Which nationality do/would you most like to date?

IAmJacksUserName

Bluelighter
Not counting your own fellow citizens, which country's citizens of your preferred gender do you have the most fun with? I'm mostly talking about personality and mannerisms here, not which countries have the most beautiful people.

Or if you haven't been lucky enough to romantically sample the various passport holders of the world, what would be your first pick of homeland for a sexy stranger asking you on a date?

Please mention where you're from too and your sexual orientation - I'm curious to see who tends to fancy who.

Also, while we're obviously going to be dealing in generalizations here, no need to get nasty toward any particular nationality.

I'm a straight American male (working at an English-speaking company in Asia, so I'm surrounded by people from all over the anglophone world), and I've had a lot of fun dating English girls. It's not that I'm one of those Americans who go nuts for English accents (accents are the first thing I stop noticing about someone, plus I'm around Brits all the time), but I really like that archtype no-nonsense English cynicism (as long as it's mild, of course) when it's juxtaposed with sweet affection - when they act in to you, it comes across as more real. And I'm not sure why exactly, but for some reason English girls are disproportionately receptive to my sense of humor and just plain more likely to think I'm a good guy to be around (whether romantically or otherwise). While I do date plenty of American girls too, I wouldn't be surprised at all if I end up marrying an English rose down the road.

Last edited:
I'm a white Canadian (Scottish / Irish background). Due to the fact that I grew up in a very rural area, I have only been with two white guys. I'm mostly straight.

I don't exactly have a preference. I've found very different races and nationalities and all that attractive. I'm very rarely attracted to Asians. I often find guys with Spanish or Italian backgrounds attractive. I'm not usually into super-white guys either.
As for accents, I actually don't like the English accent for some reason. But I like the Australian accent. Hah.

My partner is pretty white but he does has Italian-Ukrainian background. I have strawberry blonde hair... he said he never really cared about hair colour but then, after we started dating, he started to find us redheads pretty cute ;)

I don't know much about mannerisms. I've only travelled in North America but I really can't judge a nationality with a personality. By looks? Slightly more. But not by personality. Even looking at Canada, we are soooo multi-cultural! What even IS a typical Canadian lol? Maybe friendly hahah.

good thread. very hard question though.

northern english straight male....who's pretty much only been with other white british girls :(

when i was last in barcelona i found a lot of the women there to be very cool and sexy.

i think an american might be fun too, for their sheer enthusiasm.

I'm a straight white male from America. I dated a girl who moved here from Poland when I was 16, and ever since then I've been pretty sprung on Eastern European chicks. I dated a girl from Norway for 8 years which just made me love Euro chicks even more :D. I've fucked a few Latinas (an Argentinian, and a Brazilian when I was in Brazil), Israeli, Persian, but my heart lies with those damn Euro chicks...

I LOVE your username OP.

To be honest, having been more or less an expat for so long, if I were single I'm not sure id want a guy much more foreign than Canadian. Having a significantly different accent and cultural upbringing to everyone around you gets very old after a while. Next person to ask me "so are you American or Canadian" and I'm gonna fkin lose it.

I'm Mediterranean and I love Greek, Italian and Spanish girls.... I also like blacks asians... all nationalities !!1

To OP : I've lived in London for 6 years can't really say I am into English girls although I do like English humour for sure :)

Last edited:
I think mixed race white/black girls are hot although i have never dated one I'd like to. All my exes have been white which is usually my preference but I've found women of all different races attractive.

I'm a Caucasian female. I live in America (I'm of Irish, Polish, German, and French descent, I'm sure there's more in the mix but that's all I'm aware of). I haven't really met too many foreigners, none of which I was attracted to, save for one. My ex had this friend who he'd video chat with from the UK (I don't remember where exactly, sorry to be so vague) and I secretly thought he was SO hot ^.^

he was Caucasian (light skinned) and he had this confident, I-act-like-an-asshole-but-I'm-actually-really-sweet vibe about him. Mix that with a sexy accent and I was ready to hop on a plane and go suck the cum out of his dick :p so I'd guess I'd have to say I'm into European men? Lol, I also think some Spanish men are hot.

This question isn't hard for me at all. I'm American and I can't even begin to tell you how in love I am with Australian women. Whether you are talking mannerisms, personality, or beauty, they nail it on all fronts. I can't get enough of their accents, colloquialisms, earth-trembling spunk and feistiness. Yet, they can also be so delicate and nurturing. I don't think there is anything better than the affections given to you by an Australian girl who misses you like crazy.

There are many other nationalities that I find attractive, but I would prefer to date an American out of practicality because I am American (which encompasses many different nationalities). I like to be close to my family and the family of my SO so I would want them to be local.

There are many other nationalities that I find attractive, but I would prefer to date an American out of practicality because I am American (which encompasses many different nationalities). I like to be close to my family and the family of my SO so I would want them to be local.

Not too local tho!

Ever since seeing the movie "HALL PASS" with that hot ass australian girl that owen wilson passes up having sex with id have to say Australian. And miranda kerr is my dream girl.

Actually its a tie between auatralian and a beautiful latina.

I just completely lose it over Latinas.

I don't know what it is, their eyes, skin, bodies, accents, everything about them.

Doesn't matter if they are Brazilian, Mexican, Dominican, Puerto Rican, Colombian, Argentinian, Peruvian, Spanish, Portuguese, Cuban, etc...I just think they are the most amazing women on earth.

Привет Россия!

Beautiful+Russian+Women+Army+%25287%2529.jpeg

[edit - i misunderstood this, but i'm leaving my original response]

the only 'nationality' that appeals to me is Southern - i like country boys with deep accents. like the south GA accent that's like butter, love that. otherwise, the oppressed. like an irish guy who grew up speaking gaelic. or a basque.

i'm what most people would call 'white', male, gay, from the SE USA. first preference if for Indian - i like the combination of european facial features with dark skin, plus i have this weird idea that such guys will smell like curry (they don't). but i have to have body hair - smooth guys in any form are not attractive for me, especially shaved. after indian, i like middle eastern and latino - same reason, brown skin, black hair. thereafter, european types, but again, furry only. trailing are african and asian - some individuals are hot, but i'm not normally interested.

btw, i used to think this kind of thing was racist. then i met this supergenius taiwanese guy, who was a leather master and only dated white guys. if he can do that, i'm good.