Cloud Nine Pills (Purple)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackDouglas

Greenlighter
Not exactly identification as I know what the pill is but then again this might not be allowed to mods please delete if im not allowed to ask this. i know what the pill is but im unaware of any potential effects and im hoping someone on here knows what the effects are? because I couldn't find any information out about it on pill report. It is a small cloud shaped purple pill with 'cloud nine' written on it. anyone know what these are like or what they do?

Not exactly identification as I know what the pill is but then again this might not be allowed to mods please delete if im not allowed to ask this. i know what the pill is but im unaware of any potential effects and im hoping someone on here knows what the effects are? because I couldn't find any information out about it on pill report. It is a small cloud shaped purple pill with 'cloud nine' written on it. anyone know what these are like or what they do?

Hi JackDouglas and welcome to the site,

Pill identification is not allowed on the site but if you know what the pill is, why are you asking?

Do you have a question about the effects of a certain drug/Chemical - what drug/chemical is it?

What is the pill in question?

ok yeah thats fair enough, the pill is called a 'cloud nine' - it is a purple shaped like a cloud. i guess i am more looking to find out what sort of chemical base it has. i couldn't find it listed on pill report and im unsure whether it is safe or not. any help or a point in the right direction to finding out what effects it has or how to find out what it contains would be greatly appreciated.

^ This.

Also, to make a Pill Info Request you have to supply some information about the pill, as specified in the sub-forum guidelines. Because you have not done this, I am going to have to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.