• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1p-lsd 100ug(second experience) 5mapb 150mg(second experience) 4homet 40mg(2nd time)

Run The Jewels

Ex-Bluelighter
No room for creative title. Experience will then have to appoint one of its own accord. I can't be bothered with these things right now I'm a man of science.

Later, I'm sure I'll have a thousand million creative everythings and anythings for you and yours, all the little souls your supple mouths can tuck inside. Hang on with me for a few hours, we'll see.

9/16/15

5:40 - 55mg Rectal 5-mapb
5:55 - 100ug sublingual 1p-lsd -

Roll coming on smoothly, yet swift and exciting at the same time. Burned more than I remember via the rectal route though doubt insufflation would have been any more of a comfort. Burn was gone after full absorption and evacuation of liquid from bowels. Just took the 1p-lsd. Hoping to find something to occupy my hypervigilant inattentive span of scope to let things come into full force before consuming the 25mg 4homet.

No tolerance to any of these, tried 1plsd some about a month ago piled on mxe, was impressed though I think the mxe either stole or added to the effects, can't be sure. Very hedonistic at the time, though LSD and [now] its analogues have always lacked that spiritual depth (at least in lower doses) than the many derivatives of the mushroom (particularly the mushroom itself) have in my experience.

Decided on "The Prestige," a recent cinematic infatuation of mine. Last time it was particularly beautiful, ignoring most of the dialogue and focusing on Nolan's beautiful set designs, wardrobe, makeup, the visual stuff. And that fucking handsome Michael CAINE! My god that man. ;)

6:39 - Gurning relatively well, sporadic laughter, permagrin coming and going, though no hint of the L. Took 1mg etizolam a little while ago just to settle the stomach (excessive benzo tolerance, it will hardly diminish effects I'm sure.)

Though I did swallow it as for some reason it was making me sick, only held SL for a few minutes.

6:50 - L coming I think, this dosage takes a while to really come into focus with this compound. Ingesting 25mg 4homet alongside 10mg 5mapb orally. Wish us luck.

7:00 -11:00

Quite a few distractions, uninvited guests (I hate to say UNWELCOME, but....) I couldn't deny, though appropriate manners were observed up until a point. Was far too nice, gave them some 4fa let the girl use my shower, muss up my bathroom she's lucky I couldn't tell if she were a person or a dandelion because I might have plucked her chickenhead ass out and fed her to chipmunk. Very rude person. But Of course, we we're flying on these vehicles of ecstasy so good manners prevents this and I suffered her boorishness until I realized it was actually taking me down IQ point by IQ point and made it clear that I love you keep safe but push rocks. :)

After that sat about listening to burroughs interviews on the computer and staring at the dmt like entitites that were pulsating undulating and wihtdrawing from my focal point ever so slowly and swiftly. It was quite a thing. Whenever I was able to focus straight and not shift or blink, I saw numbers, other symbols that were not of this earth, and some arabic I think. That was when the patterns got closest and I could focus my eyes without abating. Just deity upon deity I swear I didn't think you could get to this space on a single molecule aside from DMT (maybe ayahausca I'm sure, but not ONE novel homologue).

I've done my share of other tryptamines and nothing compared to this. Could it maybe have been that tiny tab of 100ug 1plsd? The 5mapb? I'd assume a serotonergic empathogen would weaken a visual experience. Either I was extremely wrong, or only a little wrong.

Either way that was certainly something I'll be telling the grandkids about.

So graceful these beings, Much like DMT. Very "How youuu?! Where'd you COME from?" And of course we're thinking, "I was just about to ask you marvelous fellows the same thing! "Then you mean we're not so different after all? (said in unison) And responded back in unison: OF COURSE NOT WE'RE BUT A SMALL FACTION OF THE UNIVERSE! But right, between all of us, 'We're it, baby."

And I didn't feel alone.

And I stopped drinking. Easily.

Thank you that nights self-transforming friends, besides my pets, you are some of the truest friends I've met in some time.

12:30 Pretty much down. 40mg 4homet 110mg 5mapb rectally administered. Need that visual beauty back!

Jesus wept. That was fun. I'll bring out part two after I edit it.

Thanks for listening Cyanlighters.

Last edited: