The Mega Hip-Hop/Rap DISCUSSION Thread VII

@ 4:20 when he talks about god, wishing on a star...

Thank you for the way you bless my life.
Thank you for listening to my prayers
and for planting deep in my heart
the knowledge that with you,
nothing is impossible.

bout to turn up rn have faith ppl

My barber turned me on to this group. I was aware of both Royce and of course Eminem but never knew they collaborated...

https://www.change.org/p/nfl-replace-lady-gaga-with-the-migos-for-superbowl-li-halftime-show

culture omgzzzzzzzz

Andre 3000 should sing the national anthem with Erykah Badu. By sing I mean hit Donald Trump with a FIRE 64 bars.

tumblr_inline_okgl21Beqm1sq5r1n_500.gif

I fux heavy with the sample. I like the version of "Dug Infinite & No I.D. - Charms Alarm" cannot find it on the net though, it's mo' gritty, also its only Instrumental
213 (Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Warren G) they got a track sampling the same source, too called "Another Summer", track bangs!

its nice to relate to diff rap than just trappers, its been a while

holy shit dude. i would bring up my playlist to show how much i listen to gangster gibbs..... how this missed me is beyond me. thanks for sharinG!!

steppin through the smog you know i'm high as shit
laughing.gif
slayer.gif

*so blazed early af doin like 400 push ups bangin snoop!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
i bought this gelato just to blaze while bumpin this dolph tape named... GELATO ;p

artworks-000205940338-hu3tay-t500x500.jpg

Last edited:
Flatbush Zombies, Underachievers, Suicideboys, are a few newer artists in the underground, just about every track is either straight fire, chillin, deep, or amazing. Giving hope to new age artists with all this mumble autotune mainstream bullshit

and of course old school Nas, Wu-Tang, Biggie, Mobb deep, Mos Def, Andre, Snoop, Triple 6. The nostalgia looking back... Ahhh