The Mega Hip-Hop/Rap DISCUSSION Thread VII

swilow

Sr. Moderator: AADD, CE&P, TD
Staff member
Hey guys, the old thread was overgrown so its been put to sleep. You can still visit it if you want....

So, please discuss hip-hop/rap/all that shit in this thread. I'm going to ask that you all PLEASE flesh out your responses a bit, instead of simply posting video's. Its better to have a discussion here, and link to video's, but if you need to, don't just embed and run- post something with it! I'm not going to be a tyrant and delete shit, but posters going overboard with wordless posts may find those posts suddenly absent. ;)

Cheers, willow.

Last edited:
Heirs fast money finesse the world gang
black market shit.

Da$h
$ha hef
retch

Crazy lyrics beautiful imagery banging productions would defo recommend a quick check up for all of you

sbtv has now got so big and still has underground talent. they have got mainstream but Jamal has managed to keep it real,to thegrass roots

Lovin Eligh's latest album,

I am not really into mainstream rap/hiphop, not at all actually.

I don't even consider myself a real hiphop head.

But I do like sick ass beats every now and then from the underground.

Been a longtime fan of Eligh. I admire him as a former drug addict, and also he so fucking talented lyrically, a wizard in the truest sense. The beats on this new joint are straight candy, earmilk if you will with a double dose of hershey's syrup ;)

chocolate_syrup_nats.jpg

Last edited:

Zion I is a group I have also been into for some time, ever since their classic Mind Over Matter. Now if that isn't some next level shit fo real..

Very conscious minded group, wholesome indeed. But then of course there ain't no shame in some dirty gangsta rap every now and then now is there?

Before we drop one more jam, while we are on the subject of Mind Over Matter hahaha the new Star Wars trailer was released yesterday, and while we are on the topic of Star Wars why not share a Jedi Mind Tricks joint too lmao,

Last edited:
Looks like Redman has a new album coming out soon hahahaha, yall remember him right?

Mah nukka,

"DOPE MAN" featuring StresMatic and produced by Rick Rock - the new single off Redman's new album 'MUDFACE' available Nov. 13th 2015 (Pre-sales go on iTunes Oct. 30th).

'MUDDY WATERS 2' drops 2016!"

Tbh that song disgusts me. To each their own.

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Redman, sorry lol. Spice this thread up a bit.

In all honesty Pep Love is more my style when it comes to rap lyrics about dollar bills lol.

Terrible sound quality:

Last edited:
The ultimate rap song about money,

Money truly does make this modern day world go round, for better or worse.

Mostly worse hehe.

sbtv has now got so big and still has underground talent. they have got mainstream but Jamal has managed to keep it real,to thegrass roots

Like this alot, thx for sharing this!

Love him or hate him, this might be the new ultimate hip hop song about money,

Last edited:
Last post before my repository departure for some weeks from the forum, and to wrap up this money song theme, for anyone stuck in the 9 to 5 type grind in a job you could care less for, I feel your pain and wish you can rise outta that shit soon, find a way to support yourself doing something that makes you truly content, peace ,

The lyrics say it all.

Hey you little half-wit rascal bastard if you are reading this I know what you do when no one is watching. I'm coming for your soul be warned...

really got into spaceghostpurrp and memphis rap recently. can anybody rec me some good memphis rap? i've listened to three 6 mafia, koopsta knicca, and shawty pimp

My soft spot for Missy Elliot has been touched today. Is it ten years since new music? I heard it's produced by Pharrell as well as a feature appearing with a verse. Heard this on the radio at lunch time and the watching the clip was the first thing I did when I got home. It's cool.