The Mega Hip-Hop/Rap DISCUSSION Thread VII

Brother Ali has some great stuff. Minneapolis has some really dope acts. I am on this older album right now.

I've really tried for the longest time but I just can't get into Eminem's music

Not a huge fan of the instrumentals he gets on, find his flow to be somewhat obnoxious, and generally feel in a worse mood after one of his songs

Idk, just not my cup of tea I guess

i never got into rhymesayers slug/ant, always seen them hustlin tho for the longest, been seeing their releases since way back. respect.

real trap shit!

took out extra snares, and by golly... i'm super satisfied with this. and thankfully danny brown put out acapellas for this... really speaks to me. that guy is awesome.

money over everything, the only thing that matters. and since i've been gettin it, these blunts have been gettin fatter !

Last edited:
really good song from 2chainz with a dope video concept.
3384-e4f3cecdaeeaabcd1075db744c084d12.jpg

Last edited:
Updated top 10 list IMHOTBPH

Talkin like body of work I guess. Whoever I just enjoy listening to. Not lyrically talented or whatever people base this off. Who I turn the volume up when they come on, that's about my only qualification

1. Nas
2. Biggie
3. Lil Wayne
4. Meek Mill
5. Mobb Deep (2 people, crucify me)
6. GZA
7. Lord Finesse
8. Fabolous
9. Big L
10. 50 Cent

Gucci Mane x Future... new mixtape made me feel gangsta as fuck while raking leaves.

Last edited:
^ hell yea zone 6 polar bears never see summer ! it's winter all year cause the birds fly under

Last edited:
wow so youtube j ust hipped me to this vid cause of that one ^ above. he got a M&M TATTOO on his forehead. lol, brilliant peewee!