The Mega Hip-Hop/Rap DISCUSSION Thread VII

This thread clearly states that the purpose is discussion which this thread is fucking lacking hard. That said anyone up on the eminem mgk beef?
Eminem just put out his response KillShot today, I suggest y'all check it out. Em's new album is decent too. The Ringer and Lucky Me are classic Eminem. This is a funny ass beef because mgk has been slick dissing em for fucking years trying to get his attention and now that he finally has it I don't think it will go down like mgk imagined.

THE MOST UNDERRATED RAPPER OF ALL-TIME WHO HAS GONE RELATIVELY UNNOTICED AFTER RECORDING ALBUMS FROM BEHIND BARS SINCE 1992 WAS RELEASED ON PAROLE AFTER BEING CONCITED OF MURDER 24 YEARS AGO.
<span style="color: rgb(221, 221, 221); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(17, 17, 17);">
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Rapper X-Raided to be Released from Prison after 26 Years

San Diego, CA - September 13, 2018

After serving 26 years in prison for his role in a 1992 gang- related homicide committed when he was a minor, Anerae Brown will be released from Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility on Friday, September 14, 2018.

Brown, recording under the stage name X-Raided, released his debut album Psycho Active in 1992 on Black Market Records. A member of Sacramento's notorious 24th Street Garden Block Crips, a seventeen year old Brown was charged in 1992 and subsequently convicted of first degree murder in 1996. He was sentenced to 31 years to life.

Brown continued to release music despite his incarceration, becoming the subject of stories in the Sacramento Bee and Los Angeles Times, as well as having articles written about him in publications such as Playboy, The Source, and Vibe. Brown's project The Unforgiven Vol 1 is considered a classic rap album according music critics. Brown has been described as "one of the most underrated rappers ever" by Genius.

Brown had many ups and downs during his incarceration, including a failed attempt on his life that was captured on camera and posted online.

Brown became a positive force in prison, making donations to charities and supplying music equipment for the music program on Echo Facility at RJDCF. He has also worked with Tender Loving Canines a.ssistance Dogs' POOCH program, advancing to the level of mentor, facilitating groups and instructing other prisoners on how to train service animals for wounded warriors and children with autism.

On May 1, 2018, Brown, who qualified as a youth offender under penal code 3051, was found suitable for parole by the Board of Parole Hearings. On September 4, 2018 the BPH was notified that Governor Jerry Brown would take no further action in Mr. Brown's case.

Brown is currently the subject of a project being filmed by producer Scott Sternberg of Scott Sternberg Productions. Brown will continue to serve as a member of the Offender Administered Rehabilitative Services committee co-founded with Lyle Menendez and others. They are currently working on a variety of restorative justice programs with Professor Allen Mobley of San Diego State University's Project Rebound.

"I'm looking forward to spending time with my family," said Anerae Brown. "I have a lot of new material coming. This is a huge blessing. I'm ready to get to work."

yo i love this eminem rn, i don't listen to his music really, just like these diss tracks.