• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Bluelight Photography Contest Round 370: Equality

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
this round's theme (suggested by flyhighk) is Equality -- correspondence in quantity, degree, value, rank, or ability; uniform character, as of motion or surface; a statement that two quantities are equal.

so post your entry below! check out past winners here.

RULES
1. Photograph or variation of a photograph cannot be recycled from previous rounds.
2. Photographs must be your original work.
3. No submitting pictures for other people, for friends, etc.
4. This is a photo contest, so images which have been heavily manipulated through an image editing software will not be accepted.
5. Only one photograph may be entered per contest per member.
6. All photographs must be free of watermarks, signatures and borders
7. Please be sure the dimensions of your photo are not obtrusive when displayed.
Free image resizing and hosting website - Imgur.
8. Those who wish to participate in sharing full versions of their entries may do so by providing a link to the full sized version in the same post as their entry.
9. Submissions will be taken Sept 12 - Sept 19.
10. Voting will be open Sept 20 - Sept 26.
11. Post your photo in the the form of an image, not a link to click on.
To insert an image, host the image on a 3rd party site and post it using the picture button or this code [IMG][/IMG]
12. Don't be a dummy! Vote and don't vote for your own photo. Make it fun and pick a favorite from your worthy competition.

Next Round's Theme: Restaurants (open Sept 26)

Have a theme for an upcoming round? Make recommendations here and we'll add them to the list.

Thank you and have fun!

Last edited:
No submissions? lol I forgot to submit; guess we'll wait til the 26th?

yeah. feel free to submit in the meantime though. if we get more than one photo, i'll still add a poll.

WtxCfae.jpg

A photo I took of a beautiful mosaic on one of the walls of a chamber at the Des Moines capitol.

Status
Not open for further replies.