• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is anyone else feeling it?

"Don't depend on death to liberate you from your imperfections. You are exactly the same after death as you were before. Nothing changes; you only give up the body.

If you are a thief or a liar or a cheater before death, you don't become an angel merely by dying. If such were possible, then let us all go and jump in the ocean now and become angels at once!

Whatever you have made of yourself thus far, so will you be hereafter. And when you reincarnate, you will bring that same nature with you. To change, you have to make the effort. This world is the place to do it."

That's what Yogananda said. He had a lot of sense. You need to repent and reform in this lifetime.

Now that is what I call synchronicity. I look at this thread for the first time in a month or more and the most recent post from today is directed at me. Intuition is a hell of a receiver. I haven't even clicked the link yet, just want to point that out there.

Not a surprise, the word of warring factions turnt the tide, like the change of the seasons conspicuously alignedwith time, in rhyme the hibernation of winter resigns, visibly revealing the return to brighter cycles. I can only hope this trajectory synchronously correlates with the personal striving lives I bear witness to, the inherent order that correlates to my discordant story. I wrote this reply with a different vibe already, but my phone died mid-reply, which can be seen as either unfortunately timed, or as an opportunity to additionally reflect serendipitously, or more likely a cruel way to keep me confined to this boxed-in reply, adding another layer of conscious inflection to an already-loaded message I strive to provide my friendly confides, relaying the effable style of spontaneous riddles and incomprehensible dials, a dialect, a dialog, undivisible, unrevisable, unquantizable, a floating-point of superpositional subliminal terminal vile smelling projectile bile. Now I'm trying too hard to reveal the already-visible conceptual un-contradictable, and I'm doing it more for a rhymable climbing-up-the-vine of knowledge in a way that sounds fly-able, stream-of-consciousness viable and reliable denominational signal that is sing-able, communicable, in which I feel comfortable as reply-able information I can sign off to. *post quick reply and don't look back at this show of imperfectly-composed verbal flow, I wish non judgement upon my rhyme scheme incisions as I humbly accept the same of my brethren*.
Progress not perfection

Ha ha, with a name like that I believe you. Welcome to Bluelight Tut Ching Yabalz!

That is funny, Vortech. I just thought it seemed like your kind of thing and you maybe picked it up.

After catching up with the rest of this thread since I last read it, I must say 'The Dark Crystal' is one of the greatest movies of all time. So many times I have thought of the essential truth refracted in its message. One of those works of art that somehow exists beyond probability, for the purpose of informing a greater existential responsibility.

Legit flows vortech. Hope you're well. Yeah, the Dark Crystal was pretty great. I loved all the symbolism in the movie which indeed mirrored a deep truth about our predicament in this existence as I see it. It was visually also really fun to watch.

I don't take this Cobra guy seriously, but I believe that when the masses start waking up that's when the real work starts. There will be a lot of people needing to be educated. It seems pre-determined that there will be a mass-awakening.

I have most definitely been feeling some unprecedented visions and intuitions..
I have been a spiritual person my entire life (I'm 36). Always in touch with the unseen, so to speak.

It started just after I started using Heroin and Meth again after a long time clean back in 2014.
A long, dull, boring, worthless time clean (or so I felt, once I decided to use again).

Long story short, I had a job, car, girlfriend, blah blah blah and yet felt very resentful towards society
and its lack of real depth and purpose.. I'm a musician and music is life to me, and I had lost my chance
to play in my last band because of my drug issues.

So I denied myself many things - on purpose. I denied myself access to a place to live by getting myself evicted from my place,
denied family and friend support to help me get back on my feet again, and chose to
become homeless on the streets of Costa Mesa, CA. I stayed in that life for a year and a half
before I got clean yet again (still am). I have never experienced legit, lasting psychosis of any kind
from any drug I have ever done. The closest I came to losing touch in a disturbing way was when I slammed Molly and
thought my normally unattractive (to me) female friend was gorgeous and super sexy. That's it.
I don't lose touch - keep that in mind.

During that time on the street 2014-2015, I was having intrusive visions on a daily basis.
I mean INTRUSIVE.
For a good example, I was walking down a street after having shot up.
I was happy, and content because I had my drugs for the day and had nothing else on my mind.
Suddenly, I had a vision enter my mind's eye in sharp focus, of me,
tied up, gagged, blindfolded, bound by ropes in such a way so that I was suspended in the middle of a bright red room.
TRAPPED, I thought...or heard..? In the vision, I saw myself struggle to move, but the restraints were so tight and unbreakable that in attempting to shake them off, all I did was make them tighter.
TRAPPED FOREVER, it seemed.
It stopped me in my tracks.
My friend beside me asked me what I was doing.
I probably looked like I was hearing something crazy.

For a year and a half, every day there was some new, crazy, super bright, intrusive thought/visual
that appeared in my mind. By the time I got clean again, I was swimming in this shit.
It's one of the main reasons I quit again.

Anyways, sorry about how long that was. I like telling stories with extreme detail (the way I remember them).
Sound familiar to anyone?

I enjoyed your post and your posts in general on Bluelight. Glad sobriety this time around is worth being sober for. Getting high is a bit of a job after all, when that same energy is put into being well, some pretty amazing things can happen. It's a narrative I'm glad people are sharing on this site too.

As for the intrusive visions, sounds pretty horrific. Don't have any real insight. I can share a story that came to mind when I heard this. So I was working with a healer who was very sensitive to energy for a while. She was telling me about her own daughter who had used meth to lose weight for a period of time. She said that meth had introduced holes in her energy field and made her more susceptible to the external environment. Not many people are capable of repairing the energy field as far as I know but she claimed she was able to and was working on her daughter for some time. Said it was a challenging job. She did this thing where she rubbed her hands together held in a horizontal fashion real fast and then applied it to the aura. That's a pretty broad speculation and not saying that's why you were susceptible to those visions, but might be a possibility. If you ever run across a healer that can repair this sort of thing it's something to look out for. You can also use muscle testing to check for damage in the energy field. That's how most healers seem to do it and find this sort of thing.

I enjoyed that post as well.

I'm feeling a sense of peace with myself as of late. Can't say I'm happy with my life at this point, but I did discover something about myself that is quite empowering. While working, one day, a healing power that I guess has remained dormant within me suddenly awakened. And this is only the beginning...

It’s great to see a thread like this! I have read much of it, and much of what has been discussed I can definitely relate with….I have also been through quite a bit in my life that has led to a greater awareness of Awareness. There are levels of consciousness, and when one makes a shift, it is not always smooth sailing.

Long story short, I have experienced unitive consciousness for long periods over past 25 + years. At first, it disrupted my life quite a bit, as you can imagine. I was simply literally floored by what was happening to me. All I could do was just sit and experience It. It is Bliss. This was not connected to drugs, although I had been very experienced w/LSD and mushrooms before it began happening. I did have what is best termed as a ‘satori’ experience in my early 20’s on LSD, where I instantly realized that there was intelligent Consciousness that made things the way they were…physic-al laws, etc. That moment was like an instant flash of knowing in my being. ..It was a BAM! type of feeling, like I had been thumped in the head by the Universe…heh.

The experiences of non-dual awareness were different, lasting over weeks and months. I experienced a marked opening of my senses each time-sharper-music changes, colors, etc. The perception is remarkable, but it is like peeling back a layer of onion skin…..The vast ‘ocean of Mind’ is revealed! Sky-like awareness. I have had definite moments of psychic expansion with others. Controlling it, or probably a better way to express it, learning to work with the ability, has been fascinating.

I continue to have these times and can now function in daily life while experiencing this state of being. It is a completely amazing experience every time it happens and I learn more and more each time. I consider myself very lucky to have had these experiences, even though in my 20's and 30's they caused me quite a bit of instability due to the fact they sometimes happened when I would least expect it. They seem to be coming with greater frequency, and now I welcome the opportunity.

There is a great book of essays by experts in various fields such as Kundalini by Stanislav Grof called ‘Spiritual Emergency’ (as in emergence). There are some good ones in there by Ram Dass and Jack Kornfield, among others, about these states of being, meditation, and the like.