• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is anyone else feeling it?

^Given the ambiguity of this conversation, its hard to say if anything is really off topic.

I am having some odd experiences recently. Mainly physical objects that seem to stop working when I use them. I keep writing with pens that simply don't function, my two CD players don't want to work, and my computer keeps fucking up. My car is also playing up, and I think I need to fix the transmission- again. Last night, a part of my roof fell off- I can't really think of anything causal there. Miss Willow thinks I am surrounded by a cloud of negativity and anger ATM, and the world is responding accordingly. I don't know about that, but its annoying. I am also really clumsy, and dropping things and stmbling more then normal. It seems quite odd to me.

My best friend has this effect on electronics, he always has. The first time I noticed it, I had programmed a game in my TI-83 calculator in early high school. In this game, there were a variety of creatures and you did turn-based combat. The easiest creature only took one hit to kill. When me or anyone else would play it, it always worked as expected. But if he was trying to play it, and holding it at the time, the creature would never die no matter how many times he hit it. And he'd pass it back to me and the next time it got hit it died like it was supposed to. He also got a computer for college, and within weeks it stopped working. he returned it to the company for the warranty and they said the motherboard was actually fried, and they'd never seen it before. He got a replacement, and the motherboard fried in that one too. he went through a total of 4 of the same computer, same thing happened each time. Very strange.

Many are now saying the war operations was the last, failed attempt to drag the vibrations down, but my mind is a complete blank as to what will happen next.

Yeah the war consciousness sweeped over for barely two days after the 13th, but Unity consciousness prevailed in a swifter and greater force than civilization has ever previously seen.

Yes, because the foundations had been put so firmly in place.

From what I understand the work is now basically complete, on the higher levels, and we only need to wait for the effects play out in the physical world. Already in the summer there was talk about how there was finally more light than darkness in the world, but it needed to gain ground. Now it seems like there is no way back and we will really start seeing some changes soon.

I think we've all made our choices, mostly on the unconscious level, but we've made our choice. Some might have been hoping against hope it wouldn't go that way but I think it's been known for a long time how it would turn out.

Last edited:
I have no fucking idea what Ninae and vortech are talking about here :D

If anything, I feel like the outer world (and inner at times) is getting darker and darker.

The outer world and your inner subjective world might not have changed, but behind the veil a lot has changed. It's just not possible for anyone to predict just how it will play out or when. But something will eventually give on the physical plane.

We have a healthy mix of believers, skeptics, and non-believers here. There is Balance in All at the end of every story which breeds fertile soil for the next chapter awakening.

The best way I've heard it described is that we're in a window of opportunity that leads to a potentially more positive timeline for us, but it hasn't solidified yet so we need to keep working on it.

It's almost like everything is holding its breath. There's certainly a strong fight between positive and negative energy these days. The battle field is inside you, and if you're sensitive to it, it can drive you kind of crazy. But it's possible to get some moments of peace.

I have no fucking idea what Ninae and vortech are talking about here :D

If anything, I feel like the outer world (and inner at times) is getting darker and darker.

Somebody, get this guy some better druqs! LOL just kidding, I'm sure your drugs are awesome, even if they are just vitamins and minerals. Besides, once you get the message its time to hang up the phone.

As for the darker and darker bit, well technically you speak truth as dictated by the law of Entropy. I imagine the only thing that could reverse it is God himself, and even that isn't a sure shot.

Something tells me to go with the last explanation. I think we're tentatively moving towards a more positive timeline but it hasn't really crystallised yet and it's still kind of open. Timelines can't be accurately predicted.

I think those channels who are already celebrating upfront are trying to use white magic to bring about the positive timeline. Like they have done for decades. Or, predicting something good will happen that's uncertain or might only have a small chance of happening, so people will start to imagine it and believe it and it's created that way. Then there are those trying to create a third world war and those who are pulled into that.

It will go in the direction we want it to go (even if our choice is mostly unconscious). The problem with the optimistic approach is that it creates a lot of disillusion and disappointment, like with 2012. But just because nothing (we could see) happened then doesn't mean that nothing will ever happen.

Last edited:
Its funny you brought up the 2012 thing and disillusion/dissapointment. On the contrary, here I paste something I said on facebook a few days ago. "Ok I'm just going to call this out now, but don't worry about the 'I-told-you-so's; consider me a humble prophet. The next year will be a time of unprecedented Global Healing, Awakening and Alignment. We started up the knee of the exponential curve in 2012. Now we are flying towards the asymptote, the event horizon of singularity. Buckle your physical, mental and spiritual seat belts now."
Cheers

^I wish I shared your optimism...

Ninae, thought I'd ask you. Have you come across Lisa Renee's material from the Energetic Synthesis before? It's one of the highest level overviews of what's happening on this planet. It's so high level as to be almost meaningless to me but I dig the vibe. I could spend a lifetime sorting through her claims. I've searched it numerous times on topics I wanted some clarification though and derived some interesting answers. Thought I might run it by you if you're familiar, and if so, see if you have an opinion one way or another.

www.energeticsynthesis.com

Something tells me to go with the last explanation. I think we're tentatively moving towards a more positive timeline but it hasn't really crystallised yet and it's still kind of open. Timelines can't be accurately predicted.

I think those channels who are already celebrating upfront are trying to use white magic to bring about the positive timeline. Like they have done for decades. Or, predicting something good will happen that's uncertain or might only have a small chance of happening, so people will start to imagine it and believe it and it's created that way. Then there are those trying to create a third world war and those who are pulled into that.

It will go in the direction we want it to go (even if our choice is mostly unconscious). The problem with the optimistic approach is that it creates a lot of disillusion and disappointment, like with 2012. But just because nothing (we could see) happened then doesn't mean that nothing will ever happen.

What does any of this even mean? I'm sorry but it just sounds like nonsensical rambling.

The next year will be a time of unprecedented Global Healing, Awakening and Alignment.

I don't know if you've ever considered getting a job as a psychic but if you have I'd recommend rethinking that.

I think that was clear enough.

The way it was explained was that up to 2012 all the (negative) plans for this world was kind of on auto-pilot. After that it was more open whether they would work, and many hasn't worked out. Now things are very uncertain, but most seem to see a more positive outcome.

It's all to do with the collective consciousness and its power to affect events.

Last edited:
What's 2012 have to do with anything? The plans for the world were on autopilot? What does that even mean? After it was more open whether they would work? Whether what would work? What in god's name are you even talking about? Unless you've been cut off from all news outlets lately or are just in la la land I don't know how you can honestly say that "most seem to see a more positive outcome". Get your head out of the clouds and just look at what the hell is going on in the world.

What does any of this even mean? I'm sorry but it just sounds like nonsensical rambling.
I don't know if you've ever considered getting a job as a psychic but if you have I'd recommend rethinking that.

Check your judgements at the door, for it may not be our place. Bear in mind, those throughout history who were later honored beyond their death were often judged in their time, for humans are vulnerable to corruption by other corrupted humans. But who is to say who is corrupt and who is not, or who can judge and who can not? It is not my place to judge, for I am also vulnerable. Few are able to uphold The Word, and even those are fallible. And what is The Word, but that which is spoken by humans?

I'm not judging anybody but this thread just seems like a bunch of new age drivel akin to The Secret. Spirituality is fine, but a bunch of unsubstantiated claims about something big happening (which I can't even figure out what it is) seems asinine to me when the claims don't match with what's going on in the real world.

Last edited: