• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is anyone else feeling it?

Ninae

Bluelighter
The past few months so many have been talking about the rising energies and great consciousness-shifts, etc. And not just the normal ones, there are now so many. I usually don't sense too much of this kind of thing, but this year has been different and I've had so many "higher perception" type experiences, so maybe the more insensitive are becoming more sensitive now.

I don't know what everyone else are experiencing but I'm starting to wonder what is really going on. There's just too much to point out. Or the high point for me was probably when I experienced full God-consciousness in a sober state, not really something that's possible to describe, but at the same time strangely familiar. Other than that, I feel compelled to pray a lot and seem to get responses to it most of the time. And to "bless" people and things as well. I also get sudden inner visuals a lot of the time. It's never really been like this before.

I know for many all this will be normal and how it's been their whole life but there are many of us it's new for. I'm just wondering how far it's going to go. Do you now think there's anything to this "going from the 3rd to 5th dimension" stuff? I used to tend not to believe in it, as it wasn't real for me, but now I'm not so sure. It's not really something to argue about, either, I think it's something you either feel or you don't.

Last edited:
I'm mainly responding because you say you have been blessing people. I was wondering if you you can send some blessings my way. I've been feeling very scared and sad lately. Please send some love.

Yes, I did what I do. That is, send some kind of healing energy through my hands and pray for a blessing. I can feel it work, or tugging on my hands, but have no idea where it goes and actually does. I just feel compelled to and it satisfies me for some reason.

That is also part of what I mean, I'm so sensitive to energies and can feel what used to be beneath consciousness-level, although it would have been there all the time.

But there is still a lot of purging going on to make room for the higher vibrations. So if you feel so bad you think you're going to die it might be a sort of purgatory that will come to an end. Just try to calm the negative energies in you down and don't "listen to your demons" as it goes.

I'm mainly responding because you say you have been blessing people. I was wondering if you you can send some blessings my way. I've been feeling very scared and sad lately. Please send some love.

I have a bit to spare if you need <3

I duuno, I've been finding recent times to be really trying TBH. Some weird inner turmoil, manifesting as poor decisions and nervous energy. I feel like doing something different to shake off the old so to speak... I don't know what. I'm trying to get in touch with my ancient neolithic stone age human. Mainly through playing music, drumming mainly. Great way to meditate.

Enough rambling. :)

Last year and the beginning of this for me was incredibly trying and almost drove me crazy. But since about March it's calmed down and I've been getting a lot of support in many ways. Just random things, like getting a lot back on my tax return, but it helps.

Absolutely Ninae! These are gonna be interesting times. I've been waiting for this. There is good reason to be a tad bit nervous if you think about it too much but no room for fear. I'm rather excited. I'm also kind of sensitive to the suffering some will experience as their illusions are removed. The structures that be are so ossified, so invested in their own self-interest and helpless to embrace changing paradigms that it's gonna be an interesting show if this is indeed what is occurring. Or it could be more gentle, we'll see. I hope it is more gentle actually cause we need a lot of heart to get through this and I was always more of the intellectual type until I got a taste of what the right-brain is capable of and how adding that spark of heart to the mix makes it all worth while. I'm exercising that <3 muscle every day. Hope you don't mind if I join in DimeBagJohnny. Don't forget your creator is with you at every moment and listens. Learn to open a dialog and make it a part of your life. The creator is the source of answers to all prayers.

Yes, one thing I find now is that "prayer" in the traditional sense seems meaningless. I just talk to "God" all the time when I feel like it and experience it as a form of energy-exchange. I realise it's always been like that underneath, I just haven't held high enough consciousness to sense it as something real.

I guess the only difference between those who can and those who can't is just different levels of sensitivity. But it's kind of funny when you see it that way, as it seems so easy, and it's not really until you get to that point.

To me it feels like there's a blanket of new energy and I can't get in touch with the old energy as much as I used to. Negative energies are a lot harder to energise so it's easier to get some peace of mind.

I wonder if there's anything to this first wave of ascencion that's said to occur at the end of this month? It says there will be 3 waves and the ones who are ready will go now. It's explained as not leaving 3d behind but getting access to 4d/5d at the same time (I guess like with the help of certain chemicals).

But you would have to be prepared for unity-consciousness to some degree.

I guess the only difference between those who can and those who can't is just different levels of sensitivity.
that's just one of many possible conclusions.

you could, equally, conclude that those who can are deluded and those who can't are not.

i'm not saying that is the case here, i am saying it's one possibility.

alasdair

"We are the seed of the new breed, we will succeed, our time has come"

So the first big wave of Ascencion is said to come up in 3 days from now (for real).

Or between the 23rd - 28th there is set to be a great influx of higher-consciousness energy which will awaken some of us, or those who are ready. And there will be more waves coming for those who don't catch the first train or didn't prepare themselves enough.

So it will be interesting to see what happens and what people can pick up on in terms of consciousness shifts, etc. I've been going through many of these things since spring now, which many has to have, so I'm excited to see where this will lead for me and how it will affect the world.

.....Good luck everyone <3

Last edited:
OP, I know, or suspect, hat you do not want to hear this, but what you are describing is very much congruent to clinical presetatnions of bipolar(II) or bipolar(I) hpypomanic to manic states, and these can while present be very elatring and interesting, but rather invariably lead you a very dark place. I would be extremely careful when following ideas that you get out of this state, the grandiosity, the feeling of connections to all things, the ideas of reference, the grandiosity, and then they flipside of grandiosity, which is paranoia ("I'm so great, that they are out to get me.") This is extremely dangerous stuff, and I would in the strongest possible terms encourage you to seek professional (i.e. psychopharmacological) treatment. By no means, barring any overtly dangerous behaviour towards yourself or others, is anyone looking to lock you in a psychiatric ward. Those beds are in frighteningly short supply, i.e. why you see so many clearly crazy people wandering the streets. You had ought to seek out a psychiatrist about whom you can describe your symptoms and experience and who will understand them and provide appropriate interventions. This may not be the first doctor, you see, you may well have to shop around, it's still a competitive market, yeah? As far as I understand the form rules, I am not supposed to offer a professional opinion, but yeah, a mood stabilizer and maybe an anxiolytic, and, in a more extreme case, a modern atypical (Abilify, Rexultu) seems indicated.

The state of mind in which you are now may present as pleasurable and about enlightenment and connection with the universe, this is utter bullshit. I often have spoken methaphorically of the "salience receptor" in the brain, which has something to do mostly with serotonin but isn't exactly quantified, but has to do with, this experience I am having, it is like no other, it is transcendent to our day-today reality, I can imagine nothing in the world that compares ... this is incredibly dangerous. There is a fine line between a far out psychedelic experience and psychosis. It is harder to cross than the anti-drug brigade would have you believe but much closer than the druggies would try to convince you. Most of the people I know who've gotten deep into this corner of drug culture, mixed together with New Age theology, are absolute fucking lunatics who you would do well to avoid.

So yeah, please, take a step back, or two, and think to yourself, what would seem rational to an ordinary person? Forget an pretension that you are superior to the ordinary person, this is a manifestation of the very natural and pharmacoligically based mental state in which you have put yourself by the use of chemicals. Try to conceive things from your baseline. Is what i'm thinking, saying, doing in line with consensus reality or is it nuts? Most of the New Age stuff when coupled with drugs and the banal, sophomoric philosophy that tends to follow them, are of the latter category. But believe me, I've been there. I've done my share of drugs, more than my share. And it is all bullshit. It's nothing more than a bunch of hippies getting stoned. Bits and pieces of it is therapeutic, yeah, but only in the right context. All those feelings of immanent transcendance and connection with the world and all it's inhabitants, that's an intrinsic pharmacological effect of the substances in question just as much as painkilling is an effect of aspirin. Don't take it too serious. Therein lies the path of delusion.

^As much as I trust your comments and understand that they come from a good and informed place, I really don't think there is enough information here to make a diagnosis. I would suggest that you read through some of Ninae's posts ( if you've the patience which I suspect not), and you'll see this is relatively typical. I hate to speak for others, but I don't think Ninae takes psychedelics. This is (maybe) all natural. :)

I have a slight issue with people calling less conventional ways of thinking as aberrant, or pathological. Its hugely presumptive to read a few posts and make an assessment, and you are not alone in doing that. I've done it, and I've had it done to me. It shits me if someone says my less-then-conventional idea is the product of drugs or mental illness. It totally nullifies what value might be in my comments, which is why some people make such remarks. Suffice to say, I care not if someone devalues my comments; I don't want to do that to others. I know you didn't intend that, but suggestion of mental illness based on a post on an internet forum marginalises what could be a valid interpretation of the universe. I don't think it is, but it takes all kinds. Of course, a harm reduction forum would be remiss in not raising these topics and it shows that we care, but it could also represent something else.

I don't agree with the conclusion that Ninae draws from her experiences. I worry that she is getting tricked by less the scrupulous characters and I've said this, and its been relatively well refuted by her, or dismissed which is her right. Each to their own.

But-

Ninae- are you well? I feel I need to ask now.

ps. I don't buy the idea's of ascension and cosmic shifts upcoming, but I have heard this from other people too. I'm not sure what they mean. I don't think anything will happen. But it would be great if it did; I need a change ;)

Last edited:
Don't worry, I'm pretty much as sane as I can be. It's not like I'm the only one who has spoken up about it. And it's not like a subtle thing any more, it's getting very noticeable now.

I'm not so sure about all this "the mothership is rising" and "Christ is returning" kind of thing, I think some go over the top, but I can definitely feel a change and the energies have been feeling somehow different for months now. Basically the vibrations are rising, along with consciousness.

Everyone has their own interpretations, but I quite like the simple messages from Mike Quinsey, who has been writing about this for 10 years now. I didn't use to relate so much to this kind of thing but now it's just different and it's not so much a question on my mind any more.

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com...ed messages/September2015/salusa_09-11-15.htm

By the way, I'm not so easy to "take for a ride" as you might think, or I won't accept anything that is not consistent with what I already know and the teachers I most respect. But now it's starting to become so obvious you can't really miss it if you have any sensitivity. Of course this world works as a big distraction for most.

But what seems like it will happen now is there will be 3 waves of upliftment. The first is coming now and those who are open and prepared might have a possibility to ascend. While some might not be ready and still have a process of purification and transformation to go through, but might experience some kind of uplifting experience that will give them inspiration or encouragement. So try to pay attention. It's a good time to meditate.

Last edited:
OK, now I'm intrigued. A few basic questions, if you'll indulge me, and I hope I don't offend. I'm not your shrink and I have no capacity or real interest in performing a clinical interview over bluelight, but this has piqued my curiosity. Have you ever been depressed? How old are you? Do you, in fact, take psychedelics, as swilow speculating? Other drugs? If not, what brings you to bluelight? Are you involved in an organized or semi-organized new religious movement (to use the academic term?) Don't answer all of these to me if they're not my business, and they in fact are not my business. They are just things to consider in the self-assessment I'm trying to encourage. If your beliefs are part of a genuinely held and consistent cultural or religious belief, it is, absent other symptoms and eo ipso, according to the DSM, not a delusion in the pathological sense. Which isn't to say a lot of frankly mentally ill and especially bipolar people are attracted to these sorts of organizations, so too Landmark Forums, and so on. Even absent frank pathology cults/NRMs are of interest to psychiatry/psychology for other reasons like group dynamics and influence, folie à deux, etc. Were you raised to believe in this sort of thing? Where does the highly specific "3 waves of upliftment" and other prophetic talk come from? Sounds alot like 2012, 1843, or 1914 -- even if nobody is setting dates-- or the singularity loons, inter alia.

I admit that I came off as too clinical above, which is probably a product of spending well in excess of 40 hours a week with the seriously mentally ill, far more than I do with family or friends, yeah, I imagine this skews my perspective quite a bit when I hear certain things, these experiences s expansive sense of things flowing through you is a very classic symptom of the onset of certain states. So I'll stop it with the clinical stuff but I beg you, if you are (a) late teens to early 20s, (b) taking a lot of drugs, and, in combination with (a) and/or (b), if (c) if these ideas are totally new to you, BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL.

And no, I'm not feeling it. If anything I'm feeling the opposite. A dearth of spirituality in the modern world, a degeneration of our values and human connectedness, and the world being headed to a bad place.

I used to believe in a lot of the New Age stuff for a brief interval when I was taking a lot of psychedelics but before I really understood what they were, so I can kind of relate, and yes, in some of those instances, I was clinically manic, for which I now take medication which is very helpful. So not all of what I said is meant in as coming from a professional but also from someone who has been through some of these experiences and found them dangerous.

Interestingly enough this particular set of effect of psychedelics, i.e. the messianic and apocalyptic mania, didn't wear off when I started the Lamictal, but it wore of when I was smack-ass-in-the-middle of a high dose LSD experience and basically said to myself, "oh this all can't just be a bunch of hippies being stoned, can it? can it? oh yeah, it is. oh well." Emotionally this was not much of a loss to me which suggests the idea had been kicking around in my mind for some time unexpressed. :) I would still get manic on occasion overindulging in drugs, but it was more like "I can do anything, and this woman I just met is the love of my life, I just made $x on commodities, I'll flip it into $10,000,000, I'm the fucking man ..." This stopped with quitting psychedelics, empathogens, and amphetamines, and going on a few different meds, but I did wind up an alcoholic and a (now former) heroin addict and some of this was to cope with the aftereffects of overindulgence in trippy and speedy drugs.

But before that, one ironic thing that really helped with the "hippies getting stoned" realization was expanding my palate, and trying different drugs (this, in the most emphatic sense possible, I do not recommend to anyone) with different neurotransmitter affinities and proportions, and learning more about neuropharmacology both in professional and personal studies, and realizing that drugs aren't magic. Aspirin cures headaches, LSD provides mystical experiences, this is a clear pharmacological effect and nothing more.

If you don't take drugs you can ignore the above I guess but I thought it was at least vaguely apropos and wanted to share.

Last edited: