• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is anyone else feeling it?

Have anyone noticed synchrocities increasing? Not just lately, for me it has been for the past two years. I won't get into it but there has been some crazy coincidences. It has calmed down now my life is less dramatic and I'm not hospitalised all the time, etc. Now it's mostly to do with some form of inner guidance.

What were you being hospitalized for (if you don't mind me asking)?

I agree that this is a textbook mental condition. I had MANY MANY friends ( 1/3 of them after psychedelics ) tell me *EXACTLY* the same things as you , even down to them thinking they were sane/ that what they said made perfect sense. Whenever all our friends trying to help them by telling them they speak nonsense they would get extremely defensive and I mean a group of educated people including doctors . You are very close to being psychotic. 1/3 of these friends went monks , the other 1/3 extremely religious and the other 1/3 on pills/or psychiatry and some of them recovered. Please please please stop all drugs(even cannabis) and excercise. Ask for help, find the most kind rational logic that you trust and have him in your place for two months and TRUST HIM blindly. I can't stress it enough you are very close to being psychotic. I know what you say makes perfect sense you but only to you and similar soon to be psychotic people. Its like the "important-religion-world trying to tell me something-all actions are connected and explained" switch turned on. This is textbook case to any psychiatrist that has SOME experience. Please please get help, I know its impossible for you to understand that you speak nonsense newage psychobubble with no logic whatsoever but you have to take a leap of faith. I am an extremely
spiritual person , I spend 2 hours meditating everyday, use psychedelics and I believe in some New Age theories but what you describe is clearly very close to getting psychotic, you might not, but I have seen more people break than recover. And then its very difficult to get back on track.

You're not a doctor are you?

This most recent influx of energies has been termed 'wave x'. (google 'Wave X' and you will find any number of articles).

It appears there is corroborating evidence from NASA!

Three orbiting X-ray space telescopes have detected an increased rate of X-ray flares from the usually quiet giant black hole at the center of our Milky Way galaxy after new long-term monitoring. Scientists are trying to learn whether this is normal behavior that was unnoticed due to limited monitoring, or these flares are triggered by the recent close passage of a mysterious, dusty object. [Emphases mine]

By combining information from long monitoring campaigns by NASA’s Chandra X-ray Observatory and ESA’s XMM-Newton, with observations by the Swift satellite, astronomers were able to carefully trace the activity of the Milky Way’s supermassive black hole over the last 15 years. The supermassive black hole, a.k.a. Sagittarius A*, weighs in at slightly more than 4 million times the mass of the Sun. X-rays are produced by hot gas flowing toward the black hole.

The new study reveals that Sagittarius A* (Sgr A* for short) has been producing one bright X-ray flare about every ten days. However, within the past year, there has been a ten-fold increase in the rate of bright flares from Sgr A*, at about one every day. This increase happened soon after the close approach to Sgr A* by a mysterious object called G2.

http://www.zengardner.com/our-galaxy-awakens/

To be fair, I'm not really one for all this ascension stuff but Earth does seem to be going through a consciousness evolution at the moment. This period appears to be an important one. I've personally been asked by the Galactic Federation of Light to help remove negative psychic imprints from Earth's morphogenetic grid.

Anyway, it's all good. Feel the incoming vibes <3

[video]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/channelpanel/2015/11/05/everyone-is-a-lightworker--with-sananda-mother-god-and-the-team[/video]

There was a very strong show on tonight. I can relate to most of that. Especially how you have to love away the matrix. For sure seems to be the case. Or when you're really in a state of love and unity everything just melts away and you just have to laugh.

I must admit, I am not feeling anything at all.

This most recent influx of energies has been termed 'wave x'. (google 'Wave X' and you will find any number of articles).

Sagittarius A is 26,000 light years from earth. Whilst crazy shit may be going on near our galactic center, as we speak, we won't actually know for 26,000 years. What astronomers are seeing and detecting happened when humans hadn't yet discovered the wheel.

But, that was an interesting read, so thank you for sharing. :)

To be fair, I'm not really one for all this ascension stuff but Earth does seem to be going through a consciousness evolution at the moment. This period appears to be an important one. I've personally been asked by the Galactic Federation of Light to help remove negative psychic imprints from Earth's morphogenetic grid.

What is earth's morphogenetic grid?

That I can do- cheers <3

Ninae said:
There was a very strong show on tonight. I can relate to most of that. Especially how you have to love away the matrix. For sure seems to be the case. Or when you're really in a state of love and unity everything just melts away and you just have to laugh.

Oh I agree Ninae - Love is the only thing which will heal the damage. Glad you're on board because I can't help but remember you espouse a Peter Deunov quote in which he asserts love is not for the sick.......

<3

I must admit, I am not feeling anything at all.

To be fair it hasn't been all good, some of what I've personally experienced over these past 4 months has been quite harsh - physical, mental and psychic symptoms. Like I've said, I was not really that bothered about all this ascension stuff until it had personally started affecting me. It's very strange that all this talk seems to be going on during what I can only describe as the craziest period of my life

Sagittarius A is 26,000 light years from earth. Whilst crazy shit may be going on near our galactic center, as we speak, we won't actually know for 26,000 years. What astronomers are seeing and detecting happened when humans hadn't yet discovered the wheel.

Good point!
Forgive my clumsy attempts to get my head around relativity, but if we are only just detecting this output, doesn't that mean that its influence (whatever that may be), now has the potential to be felt on Earth - despite happening 26,000 years ago?

What is earth's morphogenetic grid?

Morphogenic or Morphogenetic fields are fields of thought created by everything in existence; it is the input and output of creation. With every thought and action (or non-action) every individual strengthens one of those fields of thought that exist or with the focus of enough minds, creates a new one. You've heard of mass consciousness? This is a morphogenic field. Global fear, judgement, peace and love are also morphogenic fields in existence, waxing and waning with every individual thought.

http://www.lifefieldtechnique.com/Morphogenic_Fields.html

It's weird, over these last 4 months I've been able to see it if I focus. It looked wonky and out of line. By staring at it I'm able to 'straighten out the wrinkles' so to speak. To begin with I wasn't sure what I was doing, but they told me it was light work on the grid - removing/resetting the psychic damage inflicted upon Mother Earth. I'm of course not the only person doing this, lightworkers are doing similar all over earth, or so I've been told.

Mind you, I may have completely lost my mind this time!

http://www.zengardner.com/our-galaxy-awakens/

first of all, there is no way to predict incoming radiation, because speed of light is the limit, in which information can travel, and electromagnetic radiation (which includes UV, gamma rays, visible light, x-rays, etc) is travelling at the speed of light. so where does this information comes from to predict incoming radiation, when nothing will be here earlier than aformentioned radiation? you can measure it when it has approached our telescopes, but no earlier.

furthermore, the center of the galaxy is more than 20,000 lightyears away from our solar system, so any radiation coming from there takes, well, over 20,000 years. so what we detect now is a product of an event over 20,000 years ago. and maybe there were many such influxes in radiation coming from the center of the galaxy, but we weren't able to detect them before (well not so long ago, we didn't even know what radiation is).

and, to make a last point, we are already bombarded by radiation from the sun and other stars all the time, as well as the microwave background radiation, which is supposed to be a product of the big bang. so I really don't believe that this measured influx in radiation will actually significantly add to the radiation we allready experience all the time.

(sciency post in P&S, that can't go well ;) )

edit: damn, willow beat me to it, by far. I should read more carefully before ranting^^

Last edited:
True, love is not for the sick, but it can make you well. Or, like Michael Jackson said "Love is strong, it only cares for joyful giving". Love is for the strong souls.

The peak energies coming up in September was referred to as "Wave X" by many channels who said the military were well aware of this. Something to do with gamma rays coming from the sun. It will continue to affect us, and there will be another peak in time for spring, and one more next summer. Although no one really knows just when the great changes will occur.

Now my town has a lot of occult symbolic architecture, but we didn't have a "Cube of Saturn" - a black cube representing this dark holographic matrix (separated from the light of the higher planes). But a couple of years ago they completed the building of a new shopping center. It's a big black square with hardly any windows and I thought it was so ugly and depressing. Then I realised it's a cube of Saturn which is all over the world. Like a symbol that we were now completely boxed in, but just then the cracks started to appear. :)

ClickHandler.ashx

Last edited:
I have had an amazing past 2 years, which is better now than at any other point, following my escape from opiate addiction and breakup up my destructive long-term relationship. However I don't put that down to something mystical... I have had a great 2 years because I put in the effort to build my life up into something I love, and I'm following my heart and doing what I love, and am surrounded by people I love and who love me. I used to buy into magical thinking about this sort of thing... for example in 2012, I was convinced we were about to ascend. But as I think back on that, I just wanted it to be true. When I wanted these things to be true, I saw them in everything, because it's what I was looking for.

Good point!
Forgive my clumsy attempts to get my head around relativity, but if we are only just detecting this output, doesn't that mean that its influence (whatever that may be), now has the potential to be felt on Earth - despite happening 26,000 years ago?

Yes, if indeed there is any effect (which I think is not outside the realm of possibility, though an affect on our consciousness is certainly just speculation), even though it happened 26,000 years ago there, it is reaching us today, that's how we're observing it.

I wasn't tuned into what was going on upto 2012. I didn't believe anything would change and thought it would probably go on as normal. I didn't use to be so sensitive to these things.

But the past half year I've noticed all kinds of things. It seems to be much easier to pray and meditate and I can feel the energies. Also I can feel myself sending out blessing/healing energy, like an instant flash out light, which I now just do instinctively when I'm in the right state of mind. And when I've taken downers now I just want to communicate with God or my higher self and merge with the whole rather than just enjoying myself with something mundane. I'be been getting a lot of pictures and phrases and inspired ideas in general.

We're not all at the same place, though, but just because you don't feel anything doesn't mean others aren't. The first wave was siupposed to uplift those who were ready or prepared for it, which most weren't. And most have a lot of purging of negative energies to do before they can rise to higher levels. But not all are signed up for this kind of ascencion process and it might not factor into their reality. So if it happens for them it will be like being uplifted by the collective.

I have had an amazing past 2 years, which is better now than at any other point, following my escape from opiate addiction and breakup up my destructive long-term relationship. However I don't put that down to something mystical... I have had a great 2 years because I put in the effort to build my life up into something I love, and I'm following my heart and doing what I love, and am surrounded by people I love and who love me. I used to buy into magical thinking about this sort of thing... for example in 2012, I was convinced we were about to ascend. But as I think back on that, I just wanted it to be true. When I wanted these things to be true, I saw them in everything, because it's what I was looking for.

You make a valid point about looking for these signs of ascension and seeing them everywhere, that happens. But I have to be honest with myself with regards to this, and stand by the fact I wasn't even slightly looking for it, it just seemed to have smacked me on the nose. I'm not even here trying to convince anyone of what is happening, just sharing my experience.

I know the idea of 'frequency' and 'dimension' of one's soul is nebulous, and we are all at different stages, but you could see your recent transformation as a sort of ascension - to a happier place? I'm not saying this is what's happened, or taking away from the fact you worked for it because we most definitely have to work with the process, or go under. Sounds like you rose, but again I'm just chucking stuff out there. Either way, good on you dude, glad to hear things have been better :)

I think the main point of what people are talking about with regards to ascension is more a planetary thing; this process is something that Earth is going through, which will at some point in the future emanate to the collective consciousness of Earth's inhabitants. Or something. Maybe!

Yes, if indeed there is any effect (which I think is not outside the realm of possibility, though an affect on our consciousness is certainly just speculation), even though it happened 26,000 years ago there, it is reaching us today, that's how we're observing it.

Aye, this is the thing, there's no evidence at all that what we're detecting has any effect on human consciousness at all. I just found it interesting that during this point, all this channeling about energies from the central galactic sun, something was detected by Nasa in the same period. Coincidence? Maybe...Something more? Maybe also...Who really knows.

Good point!

Yeah, I guess so. That is assuming that this 'influence' travels at the speed of light.

Could be evidence of long-term planning from the Universe-Mother here! 8o

It's weird, over these last 4 months I've been able to see it if I focus. It looked wonky and out of line. By staring at it I'm able to 'straighten out the wrinkles' so to speak. To begin with I wasn't sure what I was doing, but they told me it was light work on the grid - removing/resetting the psychic damage inflicted upon Mother Earth. I'm of course not the only person doing this, lightworkers are doing similar all over earth, or so I've been told.

Personally, I think we should be focusing on something tangible and vital, like repairing the physical damage we have wrought on earth. I can't see much value in mentally 'repairing' a hypothesised structure.

I dislike the ascension and grid stuff, for two reasons. First it is essentially navel gazing, and second it just demonstrates the narcissistic tendencies of humans. Laziness and self-absorbtion basically. Do we really think we're that special?

Also lifted up to what exactly? It just seems so nebulous. It reminds me of the synchronicity thing and people finding stuff in everything, starting with that 11:11 clock thing. If you want to see it, you will.. it's called self-hypnosis. I used to use it to wake up between 0-5 minutes before my alarm would go off so I could preempt the alarm altogether and not deal with that buzzing shit. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Just don't see it or buy this idea that we will get a free pass and get lifted up. I had room for the idea that around 2012 there could be some magnetic or electrical pulse that forced more current through our mortal coils, triggering some kind of biological response, but that time has gone. But the grid, lightworkers, galactic federation.. come on, this is just hippy newage shit :/ Whilst I still have room for other intelligences rooting for our species to evolve, I don't see it happening like some film where we just magically get saved. If it's going to happen it's because we did it ourselves.

But it's the opposite of navel-gazing. You get to experience a unity with all of life and how that changes everything. There is no "navel".

And it would just be us doing it. It's simply about us becoming more positively polarised while we've up until now been more negatively polarised in consciousness. Most are not going to have any conscious awareness of these things. That will remain only a small percentage. But the quality of their consciousness will shift and that's how most will contribute. It won't be anything like a free pass.

I also wasn't someone that was looking for it or fantasising about it. I used to be more theoretical. We've heard about these things for so long and they always seem to be delayed, so I thought for all I know it might not be in my lifetime, so I just didn't worry about it. What I mean is that it has become impossible to overlook. Not that I've been entertaining ideas about it. I don't really care if anyone agrees or not in theory, that's not why I brought it up. I was just wondering if there were others experiencing what I've been.

But the quality of their consciousness will shift and that's how most will contribute.

What does this even mean though Ninae. It's just so nebulous. If someone hypothesized that we would be experiencing cosmic consciousness, OK, then we can debate that idea.. but as it stands there isn't really any defined position. More over no one has accurately defined what consciousness is in the first place! How can we say we're going from some state to experiencing a change in the "quality of consciousness".. it just seems so unbelievably loose.

You make a valid point about looking for these signs of ascension and seeing them everywhere, that happens. But I have to be honest with myself with regards to this, and stand by the fact I wasn't even slightly looking for it, it just seemed to have smacked me on the nose. I'm not even here trying to convince anyone of what is happening, just sharing my experience.

I know the idea of 'frequency' and 'dimension' of one's soul is nebulous, and we are all at different stages, but you could see your recent transformation as a sort of ascension - to a happier place? I'm not saying this is what's happened, or taking away from the fact you worked for it because we most definitely have to work with the process, or go under. Sounds like you rose, but again I'm just chucking stuff out there. Either way, good on you dude, glad to hear things have been better :)

Thanks :) Yes I certainly did rise, I'm just saying it wasn't because of the universe or humanity entering a stage of ascension. It was because I got rid of the two things in my life that were dragging me down and returned to my normal, healthy state. A bunch of people I know had the exact opposite experience in the past 2 years. Mostly because of, ultimately, consequences for their own choices.

I will say though that I believe in the power of positivity. Yes I got a lot of opportunities this year, but I was receptive to it and ready to see them for what they were. If we're negative, we exude negativity, and people feel that, and negativity is what you see around you. People subconsciously or consciously shy away from that. Likewise if you're positive and open and honest, people will react to that in the opposite way. You meet someone, they really like you, they want to give you an opportunity. You see the good things and you pursue them instead of being overwhelmed by the bad. For me the past 2 years have been amazing because I allowed them to be amazing. I saw the good and I went for it, and because I was becoming increasingly happy and satisfied with my life I also made new friends and got closer with my existing friends. I met a new love, got into playing and performing music, and a bunch of other things, but if I had sat at home addicted to opiates and/or with an emotionally abusive wife who never wants to go out into the world, I would be saying right now that my last 2 years were even worse than the 2 before them.

I think the main point of what people are talking about with regards to ascension is more a planetary thing; this process is something that Earth is going through, which will at some point in the future emanate to the collective consciousness of Earth's inhabitants. Or something. Maybe!

This is something I really WANT to believe and sort of do; or anyway, I am open to the possibility. I mean I've witnessed things that I can't explain regarding connection between minds. I believe we are all the universe experiencing itself, essentially we are all the same force of awareness at the core. It seems possible that a level of connection that we don't normally experience is somewhere we could be moving towards. However I think if this comes about it will be a slow process of change as a result of evolution, due to it becoming an adaptation that better ensures procreation/survival. Rather than as some sort of dimensional anomaly happening for us right now that conveniently makes us feel quite special and powerful.

No offense to anyone by the way, just sharing my thoughts. :) From 2007-2010 I was firmly in the camp of "yes, something is happening right now and I'm part of it, we're heading back towards a new golden age", etc. It's just that as I have lived more I think that was primarily an ego game I played with myself.

Aye, this is the thing, there's no evidence at all that what we're detecting has any effect on human consciousness at all. I just found it interesting that during this point, all this channeling about energies from the central galactic sun, something was detected by Nasa in the same period. Coincidence? Maybe...Something more? Maybe also...Who really knows.

It's definitely interesting. :) Space fascinates me.

What does this even mean though Ninae. It's just so nebulous. If someone hypothesized that we would be experiencing cosmic consciousness, OK, then we can debate that idea.. but as it stands there isn't really any defined position. More over no one has accurately defined what consciousness is in the first place! How can we say we're going from some state to experiencing a change in the "quality of consciousness".. it just seems so unbelievably loose.

That's because you're approaching it on the wrong level. Consciousness can't be contained within traditional human theory like that. And there's just as much senseless stuff in that realm.

We're led to believe scepticism is a sign of intelligence so many like to define themselves that way (especially men who are laughed of otherwise). Still, when your consciousness is heightened it enables you to use more of your brain or all parts at once, and channel much more mental energy. And we still have this false choice between science and religion, meaning you're limited from exploring both and gaining a more whole picture.

But experiences of expansions of consciousness can't really be explained in idea-form. It has to be experienced, and then you understand it. I've just become more empathic and sensitive to spiritual energies and it makes you see things in a different way.

The Law of One is a pain to read but it does have some interesting ideas on the left/right-hand path.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=The+Two+Paths

It says we can choose either the positive or negative polarity but when we reach sixth density the negatively polarised entity is thrown into confusion and has to switch polarity.

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess so. That is assuming that this 'influence' travels at the speed of light.

Indeed, who knows what other higher dimensional objects are moving at post-light speed towards us!

Could be evidence of long-term planning from the Universe-Mother here! 8o

My current train of though tends down this line. Maybe not so much planning, but cycles. Although it seems some amount of planning has been initiated by certain elements.

Personally, I think we should be focusing on something tangible and vital, like repairing the physical damage we have wrought on earth.

Dude, I'm fully with you, and this should be our collective goal. If we can succeed with this, I'm certain the rest will fall into place

I can't see much value in mentally 'repairing' a hypothesised structure.

Fair enough, you don't have to, it doesn't matter, it will get done anyway :)

Everyone of us has the potential to be just as integral a cog as the next with regards to enacting change for the betterment of Earth. Everyone has a unique skill set that they alone can bring to the table. It doesn't matter what we do - no one person's task is more valuable than the others, all that matters is we take part.

-=SS=- said:
Just don't see it or buy this idea that we will get a free pass and get lifted up

My understanding of 'ascension' does in no way imply some 'free pass'. This is not something god, the angels, or the galactics are gifting us with for our salvation, this is a natural process. Consciousness ascends though dimensions when it has evolved the necessary stability to function in 'higher frequencies/dimensions'. Its just growth and evolution.

Why there's lots of talk about Galactics and Angels helping here on Earth is because according to some theories, Earth (=Heart) has become an unusual battle ground. The function of ascension here has been artificially halted, so has required extra help to get there.

Also, ascension into higher frequencies does not equate to some sort of heaven which we will have finally reached. Polarity exists within duality, and that is where we are. But for a good long period, some sort of Golden age will be occurring within these higher frequencies on Earth, until the natural balancing function of the universe begins again, and that golden era is once again plunged into darkness. Ad infinitum. Maybe, who knows, seems kinda logical to me.

Xorkoth said:
Thanks Yes I certainly did rise, I'm just saying it wasn't because of the universe or humanity entering a stage of ascension. It was because I got rid of the two things in my life that were dragging me down and returned to my normal, healthy state. A bunch of people I know had the exact opposite experience in the past 2 years. Mostly because of, ultimately, consequences for their own choices.

I hear exactly what you're saying and this is ultimately the most beneficial perspective. Regardless of this talk of ascension, the individual still has to work at it - you don't just automatically jump to a happier state because this is happening.

Xorkoth said:
I believe we are all the universe experiencing itself, essentially we are all the same force of awareness at the core.

So do I

Xorkoth said:
It's just that as I have lived more I think that was primarily an ego game I played with myself.

I completely get this as well. Sometimes it's very hard to tell the difference. Ultimately, is there?!

Bagseed said:
good luck talking logic with esoterics.

A good esotericist at times requires healthy logical functioning and an ability to apply the scientific method. ;)