• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Weird shit I found on the internet: I'm just Curious 24...

It's been a while since we were in the states but I can still remember the food in

Tijuana flats - fast food, tex mex, cold beer, huge portions and a hot sauce counter that delivers!

I can remember it as we ordered our food (two large burrito, loaded nachos to start) and the guy said it was quite a large order - we were hungry so said it was fine, the guy brought us a pre starter starter of nachos (that we ate) over a few beers before our starters arrived.

Never been to the US for ages - must try to get there soon.

You need to be a special kind of bored to read anything on buzzfeed / cracked.

<3

Indeed I was. I don't mind them. That's where I find a bunch of weird shit on the internet! Keeps me mildly amused for a time.

I'm starting to get a little worried about what it is with cats and cucumbers. What are these owners doing. I can't stop laughing.

No lie, I did it last night after watching a round up of clips. At first he was freaked out but about 5 seconds later it was his new favorite toy, played with it for ages then started to eat it :D

I couldn't find this thread the other day so think I posted in the Gibbering thread and got lost in the latest Evey gate scandal

This - reporter off his head on hash cookie trying to do a serious report

No lie, I did it last night after watching a round up of clips. At first he was freaked out but about 5 seconds later it was his new favorite toy, played with it for ages then started to eat it :D

I'm in tears! I want video footage!

I'm in tears! I want video footage!

He's just had catnip, did his crazy routine and now is alseep in his pepsi tray. I should do a video of him when he gets his catnip, he knows the container and the second he sees it he starts meowing and purring, really happy to see it - after he has ate the bits he then rolls in whatever is left :D

I couldn't find this thread the other day so think I posted in the Gibbering thread and got lost in the latest Evey gate scandal

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bearee :D i don't have THAT many scandals I'm an angel me :) think you may be thinking of someone else:D=D:p. That gave a chuckle lol

Evey

This - reporter off his head on hash cookie trying to do a serious report

thx, that made my day

Now that has really made my morning :D - some of those tweets are so funny

"imagine how ragen bear grylls would be gon camping wae you. He's built 2 hammocks n skinned a deer n you've downed 2 cans n chased a badger"

I bet when bear grylls gets fucked up he goes all out