• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Weird shit I found on the internet: I'm just Curious 24...

Cocaine Ad's from the 70's

Thick 70's bush and ivory tooter. What a wonderful time to be on a disco floor
vintage-cocaine-ads-ivory.jpg

Hahaha. That guy, Kai, needs to smoke some weed to make him more articulate :D

^ Wow. Meth is a helluva drug, huh? :D8o:D

(although she does kinda have a point... albeit somewhat - just a teensy smidgeon - exaggerated perhaps)

^ Part One

^ Part Two

Last edited:
I didn't delete them! . They just kept vanishing!

So, I found this:

http://www.enkivillage.com/most-common-fetishes.html

Keep in mind that it's meant to be the most common fetishes and then check out number 7...

I do not believe they are the most common fetishes by any means. Out of the top ten i can only list voyeurism as one of my kinks, but i dont experience it as described in that article at all. I mean what are the chances of finding and being able to spy on an attractive couple having sex? Pretty much nil i would have thought, unless you're into dogging (and so is the couple obviosuly), which im not.

Yeah, I thought as much. My own kinks are pretty unusual, but I'll save that for another time :D

I do not believe they are the most common fetishes by any means. Out of the top ten i can only list voyeurism as one of my kinks, but i dont experience it as described in that article at all. I mean what are the chances of finding and being able to spy on an attractive couple having sex? Pretty much nil i would have thought, unless you're into dogging (and so is the couple obviosuly), which im not.

About as common as finding that special one who doesn't dry wretch with a turd in the room. Then again voyerism also includes having people watch you, which is easy to find if you choose to live in an apartment building without curtains.
We are heading to a fetish club this weekend, I'll be sure to keep you informed if there is something outside of the bread and butter top ten I'd think you might enjoy

ewww ewwww ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Why do you have to be so ewwwwwww OTW!

I'm by far a prude. I'm pretty sick but ewwwwww

I'm pretty sure the turd is in your top ten

The first time I attended this club I saw a woman wrapped from head to toe while naked in cling wrap. I watched as she turned blue before some one eventually punched a breathing hole into her mouth. For the most part it is just women in leather and high heels standing on guys scrotums. We usually go for a couple of hours, thank our souls we are relatively normal and go home and fuck

This weekend there is an added bonus of late night games of the rugby World Cup to watch during the comedown