• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. Dab or Die Tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
tru dat thuj.

my solo barely needs cleaning. it just doesn't satisfy my receptors like a smokey hit.

I miss dat bitch tho. I call her patience

^ Dab rigs leave almost the exact same reclaim as vapes; neither one I would put in the "resin" category as they both are extremely easy to clean when compared to a smoking device (resin is a bitch).

One of these days I'm going to finish my science experiment of collecting reclaim oil from a vape bong. Pics to come if it ever gets done! %)

I like to smoke or eat(!) reclaim. Resin goes directly in the trash.

i'm not really a huge fan of reclaim personally but I didn't do an iso extraction. I've always wondered how much of the thc breaks down in the water or oxygen.

eating sounds more tolerable. I've heard there are high levels of cbd in the reclaim.

i'm not really a huge fan of reclaim personally but I didn't do an iso extraction. I've always wondered how much of the thc breaks down in the water or oxygen.

eating sounds more tolerable. I've heard there are high levels of cbd in the reclaim.
I never do iso extractions for reclaim. I just scrap it out of the oil catcher, easy peasy.

That's the only place for it, really, but unfortunately my 14-year-old self disagrees with the both of us on this one.

I was such a stupid kid. :(
lol I didn't stop that habit until I left college. I was such a stupid adult :(

yo that's gross af man.

I've pulled some of that shit out a bowl piece and it legit looks like tar. I can't imagine trying to use that shit to get high.

worst I've done was smoked avb and that was at least a bit worth it. like the remaining cannabinoid's makes you relaxed n shit.

other than that desperate pipe hits filled with stems n long leaves

^ WHen you grow up on mexican dirt the tar doesn't look so bad lol

hey, where does the marihuana come from? mehico

*toothless grin*

nice one haha

mhore marihuana in mehico with mahatma

dude smoking pot with gandhi would be interesting. i don't think he was a pot head though cause of the fasting thing...that would make it extra difficult.

ok just looked it up it looks like he might indeed have been at one point:
"Mahatma Gandhi, for example Smoked. Yes he did when he went abroad to practice law but later he stopped realizing his mistake that it was against religion and law. "

And here I thought it would be because of getting the munchies...oh well.

i've always wanted to smoke weed with hunter thompson.

now i kinda wanna smoke with mac miller

^ Mac's gonna be in Orlando in a couple days. Then another show at Red Rocks next month. I might go to the one in Red Rocks just cause I don't think I've ever been to a hip hop show and he seems pretty decent.

Sour D shatter on the nail

Tax-free pot today only in Colorado. The cheap just got cheaper.

Fuck it I'm going shopping.

Yea as if everyone else isn't taxing your weed before they get it to you enough already.

^ I don't get it.

I ended up picking up several grams of this BHO wax taken from the strain Fortune Cookie around 78% THC/THCA for dirt cheap. Dabalicious. I also picked up some flower that I've never had called Orange Legend OG.

This song officially is starting to sound old to me. Fuck. Still good though.

I was just thinking how many hands it probably passed though before it made its way to you and all the "tax" that everyone puts on it so that they can turn a profit. Meanwhile the government just has to kick back and make sure everyone is paying it's taxes so it can collect money at every end. But such is the American way, capitalism at its finest.

That's the beauty of the tax holiday we had; the government isn't allowed to just kick back and collect. We have a maximum amount allowed the State can take and they took much so they are essentially finding out how to give it all back. We might see $ on our returns next year or we might have a decrease in tax permanently. That holiday was just the tip of the iceberg.

I wish I could go shopping with you ^^^!!! I wouldn't know what I needed for pain relief, so I'd need your expertise.

Jeez, I need HELP. :|

With a little bit a know how you wouldn't need me at all.

Every store not only has several strains to choose from, but there is a statistic sheet required for each batch/harvest for each strain of recreational pot. Essentially, even if they don't have a label shown in the store, you can ask the retailer to look up the percentages and you will get a full stat sheet printed for all the cannabinoids for that specific strain and batch/harvest.

I've recently seen some strains like pre-98 bubba show up in rec shops where I previously only saw them in med shops. Pre-98 bubba has a slightly higher CBD:THC ratio than "normal" so it's more medicinal imo and it may help you with your pain. It helped me sleep.

I've also seen strains like Harlequin and Sour Tsunami show up in rec stores as well, both have about a 1:1 CBD to THC ratio.

That's the beauty of the tax holiday we had; the government isn't allowed to just kick back and collect. We have a maximum amount allowed the State can take and they took much so they are essentially finding out how to give it all back. We might see $ on our returns next year or we might have a decrease in tax permanently. That holiday was just the tip of the iceberg.

ok well thats pretty cool then, although the government still generated tax revenue on that bud in more than one way(grow and distribution probably didn't happen in the same day). I'm just saying if I had the ability to open any kind of business I wanted I'd open a government- or maybe a bank. I'd probably get frustrated and decide it's not worth it though after not long, wind up quitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.