• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel Thienodiazepine, Metizolam

I have been taking benzos for approx 2 decades, and one thing I found about them compared to almost any drug is how subjective the effects are from person to person. I. E my girlfriend will take 4mg alprazolam and be acting like a maniac - nodding out, becoming belligerent, extreme euphoria etc. I would have to take 30mg to feel the same effects. However, I feel really nice on just a few mgs of clonazepam while the same dose has little to no effects on her. Alprazolam is her favorite benzo and clonazolam mine.
Now when it comes to RC benzos she loves Etizolam and I prefer clonazolam. So we ordered some metizolam, each taking ~5mg. I felt nothing and she was disappointed in the effects she felt.
I think it is not the best idea to judge a benzo on the opinions of others because there are just so many factors that go into the effect profile. Tolerance, down regulation, sex, and other medications taken with them are just a few variables out of many. That being said, I am concerned that some of these new RC benzos can be dangerous if only based on the fact that maybe only a few uses can cause down regulated receptors causing gigantic problems that can't even be solved by Rx bz.
When phenazepam made its appearance on the scene, it's very possible that my over abuse of it did the same to my bz sites. So my review on metizolam can be dangerous to the next person who doesn't have a tolerance to benzos if they think that they are weak and take more than they should. I suppose this is true with most drugs but harming the bz systems in the brain early in life could be traumatic leading to a sky high tolerance that can not be treated. Most detox units will only prevent seizures for a brief stay while leaving the patient in agony. Not only that but these days most doctors don't even want to see a patient who mentions the word benzodiazepine let alone a young patient who comes in with a pre existing dependency on an obscure, underground chemical that hasnt been heard of in the medical community.
I apologize for the lengthy rant, but I just felt obligated as a blue lighter to explain this to drug users who are just experiencing benzos as a new thrill given their easy availability on the RC market.
But no I don't like metizolam.

With that kind of tolerance, ~10-12mg metizolam is probably closer to 4mg alprazolam, but certainly not 5mg.

anyone else find themselves having odd interruptions when sleeping on this? also dreams are more vivid/memorable for me.

I got some today that I'm going to use later to mellow out after some stimulant. Will be back to report (unless, of course, I forget...) ;)

I will get some at the end of the week. I hope they are more like Etiz than the crappy Deschloro-things and I am looking for a more mellow RC-Benzo since I don't get that much out of Diclazepam and all the others are just too strong for my taste.
Will report then.

Well, I just took 2x2mg from the most well known and reputable UK Vendor 30min ago and I am already feeling the sedation coming.
I'll update this post around noon.

€dit: So, I like this new Benzo. it is pretty mellow and thats what I was looking for. Only downside is the price but I think it will be produced with slightly higher doses per pellet as others have mentioned.

But if you have a tolerance to benzos I think you will be underwhelmed by it. Don't expect another hammer like the Triazolo-RC-Benzos.

Last edited:
Last night I tried this one after some dexedrine so I could wind down for bed. I have had a tolerance and dependence on benzos for years (under doc supervision and more recently through RC's), so I started with 6mg. It definitely brought me to a calmer place and, with a little (lot...) of cannabis, I experienced a good deal of general euphoria and peace of mind (which is a gift in itself at this particular time, with so many things going on in my life and so many open loops that creep into my thoughts). I figured, about 2 hours after the 6mg, that another 2mg wouldn't hurt (quite the opposite, actually) and would probably knock me out for an early bedtime. At some point, maybe 30 minutes after the second dose, something definitely shifted in my experience and perception that was distinct from the cannabis. What was it? It was warmth, it was euphoria (comparable, if not superior, to etizolam in my experience), it was peeeace. Ah. I found it so refreshing, and I felt so unburdened and light, that I was actually awake much longer than expected, just vaping and enjoying the reprieve granted me. I was a little concerned I'd have trouble waking up, but actually I woke up well before my alarm clocks and felt quite refreshed. Similar to etizolam, and distinct from other benzos, it took a solid dose for me to really notice its presence and appreciate any pronounced effects. It has better anxiolytic properties for me than either etizolam or deschloroetizolam, with far less sedation than the latter. I spontaneously decided to make a DJ mix that turned out great, too. So, cognition and other faculties were not significantly impaired, and my memory of the evening is as clear as one could possibly hope for after so many bags from the volcano... Haha.

I give this new RC Benzo an A+... and I'd also like to add a caution to anyone who is not already experienced with benzos: it's easy to buy the ticket, but not always so easy to get off the ride when it comes to using these. I wouldn't be playing around with benzodiazepines if I didn't already have a dependence with a doctor supervising me and prepared to assist with tapering (which I intend to do soon). Be careful.

Post-Script (after a recent conversation with my Psychiatrist):
I think everyone researching these chems and benzos could benefit from a GABA-pentin supply. Neurontin binds with the same receptors as, for example, alprazolam but it does so without hitting any reward centers... useful for diminishing the punishments of w/d. I hope this info may be useful and conducive to harm reduction. It's probably already a well-known fact to those of us who need to know it, I guess.

I got some today that I'm going to use later to mellow out after some stimulant. Will be back to report (unless, of course, I forget...) ;)

Haha... indeed, I did test it on this occasion but in combination with other substances and indeed, I did forget. You don't think benzos cause amnesia do you? ;)

I remembered that I was underwhelmed by the metizolam that evening, although the circumstances were different. Zerwas' comment about underwhelm with tolerance holds up in my experience unless compensated for with higher doses (but again, I give my caution).

Is this one gonna wow me then? Love Diaz n clonazolam n alpraz.
Only got the etiz euphoria a few times and I used it A LOT.
My tolerance is about 30mg Diaz. If I got some etizest (delicious tabs BTW) I'd take about 6mg but still wouldn't enjoy it as much as 30mg Diaz.
I remember taking 26 etilaam in a night and feeling nothing except sloppiness. Another time I took 4 mg and lloved it!

Does Metizolam have any sedating effects similar to Intas Etizolam (dark blue round pills)? I don't find Etizest Etizolam (pink pills) very sedating, I have to take more of it to get the same level of sedation that I get from Intas.

There's no answer for that question if etizolam has different effects than etizolam for you lol. placebo.jpg

Im gonna get a order of Meclonazolam next week, ill be back about it.

But im still getting Etizest & etilaam as it is cheaper than deschloro and not home made pills, blisters from india but sold in uk and are almost rattlefree etizest that is.

msg me if u wanna swap links

Last edited:
There's no answer for that question if etizolam has different effects than etizolam for you lol. placebo.jpg

It wasn't a placebo effect. Do you even know anything at all about the placebo effect and how it works? Or even how different drug companies don't always use exactly the same formula for a drug, even though the main chemical is dosed the same?

And Metizolam isn't Etizolam. It's an analogue of it. Hence the question, since most of us understand that an analogue or designer drug isn't necessarily going to give exactly the same effect as the real thing itself. 8)

Last edited:
In that case Schrödingers Metizolam is sedating and at the same time not sedating as well.

First time i did try 2mg... felt barely nothing...
Now just tried 4mg and I definitely feel it... I feel like it has quite some inhibiting property (anxiolytic ?)... not really euphoric but i don't feel anymore euphoria from benzo lately...

Bluelight - Powered by vBulletin

metizolam
Thread: metizolam
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ.

You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Other Drugs Forum Guidelines

You must read before posting

The Other Drugs Directory
Threads of Importance in OD
Other Drugs Posting Standards
Addicted and need help?
Tags:
femaletrouble said:
12-09-2015 18:56
metizolam
found these on a vendour i sometimes use..they are 2mg strength! i carnt find much about them

Slug_In_Ya_Noggin said:
13-09-2015 01:50
Ive never seen or heard about them either i wonder what its like

femaletrouble said:
13-09-2015 11:04
its a new RC benzo its mentioned in the orther drugs sub forum. its so new not many have got or heard of it yet:)

T. Calderone said:
15-09-2015 13:46
Moving to Other Drugs- Mods can you merge with this thread:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/...pine-Metizolam

Mad Dash said:
15-09-2015 14:58
In lay terms it is like an etizolam that lasts longer. But if you want more information on the chemical composition and make up please refer to the other thread.

DivineIntervention said:
Yesterday 22:42
Hi,

My rats found Metizolam to be:

-) mild
-) moreish
-) relaxing
-) increasing tolerance

Metizolam has mostly given my rat a good night sleap and he woke up refreshed.

I do agree that sublingual here is the best way to go.

Mix Metizolam and MXP and you've got yourself an internal war going on. One is trying to get your rat relaxed, the other one is keeping them wired and wide awake. My rat once stayed awake for 3 days thanks to MXP but not its all a blur. To much of the too and you may find your rat in an ambulance who your concerned friend called thinking your rat is having a stroke but actually all his doing is he's tripping out and will come back after few hours.

That is all for now, I will duly report back if there's anything to add.

Good luck everyone ?

Please fix that weird copy paste and use the frst person, we don't drug our animals here.

any idea what its like for comedowns ? i used to get etizolam and it worked like a charm for me to relax me and send me to sleep when im on uppers but now its not for sale anywhere :( HELP!

Metizolam is actually an interesting structure for a nootropic. If you modify the 2-methyl of etizolam (or lack thereof on metizolam) with certain alkylamines, you can get a compound that improves slow wave sleep without depressing REM sleep. It isn't noticable in the day time but you wake up feeling great. Mesocarb in the morning and that at night would work wonderfully.

On a much simpler note, vitamin B complex really improves my energy levels. Makes me feel hypomanic.... but then you can enter 'flow' and get lots of work done on my airgapped PC.