Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Name your best ever sitcom :-)

Objectively it would have to be Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm. I essentially consider both to be the same entity, where Curb is ultimately a more refined version of Seinfeld that doesn't have to constantly contend with censorship.

While Curb will be timeless, watching an episode of Seinfeld today makes it clear that it didn't stand the test of time (based on the aforementioned censorship of the era, as well as the fact that Curb has taken everything Seinfeld used to do and did it better), the influence these two shows have had on the medium of television is unrivaled by any other in the the comedic genre.

All in the Family
3rd Rock from the Sun
Malcolm in the Middle
King of the Hill
Roseanne
That 70's Show

Last edited:
Seinfield is my all time favorite. I think Arrested Development had some brilliant but underappreciated moments.

I really enjoyed 'Wilfred' and the early seasons of 'Gimme Gimme Gimme'. I'm not really a fan of them now and really only ever watch 'Mom' which can be pretty funny.

^ used to love gimme gimme gimme :D

I'm going to have to go with Curb as boring an answer it is. Can't wait for the new series :)

Gimme Gimme Gimme was so much fun :D

"Linda La Hughes: There aint no such thing as bisexuality, it's just greediness."

In recent years: Fresh Meat
Inbetweeners
Peep Show (with one of my favourite all-time lines ever - Super Hans: 'I'll tell you what, that crack is really moreish'

Not one single menti8n of the best sitc8m on tv today?!

kinopoisk.ru-It_27s-Always-Sunny-in-Philadelphia-2217350.jpg

Only Fools and Horses. Smashing stuff. Purchased box set over the xmas period.
Clever, witty and classic comedy.