Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Name your best ever sitcom :-)

Married with children holds a special place for me. There are countless greats before it, but I think they perfected the genre.
There is something about Married with Children. For those not familiar with it, it's the story of a hapless man Al Bundy and his life with a wife who keeps him under her thumb and wastes his meager earnings. He works his life away at a joyless job to provide for his family who are spoiled and entitled and never appreciate him.

Al Bundy is what happens to many American man who marry and have children. He is a victim of the misandrist Feminism. He lives like a slave and has lost his self respect and will to live. The tag line "life as we know it ends with marriage and children."

That laugh track, let's call it "raunchy studio audience", puts a limit on how much I can really enjoy Married With Children.

I don't watch it as much anymore but I would have to say The Simpsons

Last edited:
Married with children holds a special place for me. There are countless greats before it, but I think they perfected the genre.
Just bought the complete Married with children box set. It has every episode. It has 21 disks and I'm on disk 18.

The Larry Sanders Show

cast.jpg

^ definitely. the writing and ensemble cast acting was consistently great.

alasdair

Just bought the complete Married with children box set. It has every episode. It has 21 disks and I'm on disk 18.
When I watched it when I was a kid, Married with Children was excellent. I haven't seen it since then, but I have a feeling it withstands the test of time. It also made me become aware of the ugly realities of marriage and of having children. It truly is the end of life as we know it, to quote Al Bundy. Anything resembling Al Bundy's life is to be avoided.

For sure. That show was a building block of modern television. Peg and Kelly, great looking women.

Friends hands down the best ever sitcom. Remember it with fond happy memories. Please never come back for more though. Would ruin and piss all over its past brillance.