European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Flubromazolam - the final verdict

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew
With flubromazolam highlighted around many dsps as 'pinkies' a current high risk benzodiazepine product possibly responsible for deaths among the polydrug using junkie community, I thought, as a massive fan of benzodiazepines in general, to make one final post on this drug. I have only taken it today for the 4th time in my life, for reasons I have tried to highlight below.

As I have stated in previous posts, I have found Flubromazolam a particularly weird chemical which I tried back in february, being a generally big benzo fan with a particular fondness for flubromazepam. I use benzodiazepines 2 or 3 times a week, and as I tend to prefer long acting compounds this leaves me with a moderately high tolerance (30mg Diazepam would be a standard minimum dose for me, or its rough equivalent if another drug is being used i.e 4mg Chloro-Diazepam or 16mg Flubromazpam)

I was already wary of flubromazolam before I even tried it, as Id heard it raises ones benzodiazepine tolerance ridiculously fast. However, I wasnt prepared for the strange effect this drug had on me. I started with 1.25 mg (5 pellets) which hdd me beautifully melted into the carpet temazpam style within an hour. Took about 12 hours to wear off. I tried the drug again about 5 days later, increasing the dose to 2mg.

This time however, it had very little efffect which I would personally class as threshold, subjectively it felt as if Id taken 10-15mg diazepam at the most. Realising the spectacular tolerance increase the flubromazolam produced, I decided to leave it alone for a week, after which I took my third and final dose - 3mgs!!! - which had NO EFFECT whatsoever.

Despite this reaction, I continued to use other benzodiazepines, mainly clonazepam, clonitrazolam and flubromazepam, all which continued to work as expected at regular doses. As Ive speculated before, it almost seemed if the f-Lam was so powerful it permanently blew whatever metabolic pathway it used in my body and brain. I knew I probably wouldn't be able to get an effect from the drug ever again, so the remaining 25 pellets or so i had left were locked away with my humungous RC benzo stash (not to be disturbed until after the blanket ban comes into force, 1000 tablets, 750 of which are my 3 faves and the rest consisting of a few f-Lams, Nifoxipams and Pyrazolams.)

I decided that before throwing the f-Lam away, I would give myself I final tolerance break, specifically for flubromazolam, so I could try them once more. 6 months have passed since I last tried the drug, so an hour ago i took 1.5mg to see if it is physically possible to get an effect from these tablets if used sparingly enough. If this dose is effective, then I have 2 years suplly of f-Lam considering I can only use them every 6 months at the very most.

I will report back on this most unusual and unpredictable benzodiazepine I have ever used.

I can only echo everything you have said already - I used it fairly heavily at the start of the year, mainly due to my fondness for the classic, "heavier" benzodiazepines (Flunitrazepam/Triazolam etc.,) and it was not uncommon to require triple the dose on consecutive days, on a week-long binge I could take 10x the starting dose and experienced mild effects.
Though it is even odder in that there seems to be no middle ground with it, it's ether ineffective or sedative blackout range, for me at least.

Nasty little things, so glad I'm off them.

Last edited:
Why aren't these chemicals available in Canada? All we get is freaking Etizolam. Which is great, but not for GAD.

I can only echo everything you have said already - I used it fairly heavily at the start of the year, mainly due to my fondness for the classic, "heavier" benzodiazepines (Flunitrazepam/Triazolam etc.,) and it was not uncommon to require triple the dose on consecutive days, on a week-long binge I could take 10x the starting dose and experienced mild effects.
Though it is even odder in that there seems to be no middle hround with it, it's ether ineffective or sedative blackout range, for me at least.

Nasty little things, so glad I'm off them.

Exactly the same - either little or no effect or they;re splattering. Ive taken 2mgs now in the last hour and while I feel some threshold effects I cant see it getting any stronger than this. If it does fuck all, then 80mgs of flubromazpam sounds like a good consolation benzo blast seeing as I havnt had any benzodiazepines or heroin since the weekend. Ive been waiting at home for some deliveries, specifically a PS4 with a couple of games and a spare controller. Now, despite my doing 90% of my gaming while smoking cannabis (same principle I use with films - theres nothing better than getting stoned as fuck before hitting the blue ray collection Ive amasssed to go with my dads 3d home cinema system). My hope is, despite the cannabis, the PS4 should provide me with a non serious drug related activity to get into the habit of doing.

In light of my new purchase, perhaps a new thread might be in order. I know theres historically posts about gaming under the influence of different drugs, but now im finally current gen I should put a flag up to other potential gamers on PS4/XBOXONE/WIIU as I hopefully the level of network interaction these systems can offer is the best distraction I can get from heroin and my general sense of misery and malaise.

They work fine for me everytime I go for an benzo high, but moztly uze them for not getting benzo w/d.

A copy and paste that I'd put up on the other thread. Although I will add I have only being using it for about 2/3 weeks so can't really say much more.
I made a solution up of approx 450mg of powder flubromazolam with 200ml of pg. Nice sedation to begin with with 1ml dropped on the tongue and therefore, if used in my experience small quantities it works a treat for relaxation and a good nights sleep I don't use it every night, tolerance and all that. However I have binged with ale as well and lost a good day and a half with severe wobbles for a few days later too. This stuff can be heavy shit, phenaz style. 8(

.I have now taken 4 mgs over the last 4 hours in 1mg increments. To be fair I feel kind of benzo pleasant, but the effect is probably about 35% as heavy as my virgin dose of 1.25mg back at the end of january.

So as pleasant as I feel, I have to conclude that my body does not process flubromazolam very well, that despite a 6th month break, my body is still semi tolerant to this drugs effects. I have about 15 left, so if I dont use them for date rapes in the interim then I might try them again in a year.

Anyway, Im going to retire for the night- rather than zombify myself for the next 48 hours by taking silly amounts of flubromazepam ive just plumped for 3mg of clonazolam as a quick knock out. I have a rare busy day tomorrow and the clonazolam and flubromazolam should have worn off by lunchtime. First I got to stock up for the weekend - q of bud and 1.5 (approx) of half decent gear. My man is sorting out a couple of complimentary whites which are bound to be shit - but any buzz i get off them will be better served by my taking of the shorter acting clonazolam this evening rather than try and get a dunt off poor quality crack while im permamonged through the gentle, soothing epicness of the flubromazepam wave.... %).

Last edited:
Flam is the Louisville Slugger of benzos, and downers in general. If you want to have your life turn into a dumpster fire, get into Flam and challenge it. You think, with all your drug experience, that there ain't a thing that is outside the scope of your manageability. Well, all I know is that I don't need a benzo that lasts for a day and a half, and you don't even get to remember all the fun you had while you were under anesthesia. To me, this compound is so date rapey that it isn't even right. It is about as recreational as hitting yourself in the head with a ball-peen hammer.

If you want to have your life turn into a dumpster fire, get into Flam and challenge it.

that's a very good way of putting it.

You think, with all your drug experience, that there ain't a thing that is outside the scope of your manageability.

this 100% also.

Well, all I know is that I don't need a benzo that lasts for a day and a half, and you don't even get to remember all the fun you had while you were under anesthesia. To me, this compound is so date rapey that it isn't even right. It is about as recreational as hitting yourself in the head with a ball-peen hammer.

absolutely. great post.
i had been using phenazepam for ages before i ran out and couldn't source it any longer (in 2014 sometime) - but could get f-lam easily.

it fucked me up really badly, i kinda lost several months to amnesia, and was using multiple milligrams every day - which is like eating handfuls of xanax or something.
i went through one gram of it frighteningly fast once - something like 2 months or something, which is scary.
then i decided to taper off it and had seizures, 3 weeks in hospital...not fun.
this was a couple of years ago, and it has taken me a while to rebuild my life from how fucked up i was then (the rebuilding is going great, though).
as fucked up as i was, i was able to taper off the benzos and don't touch benzos at all any more. as useful as i used to sometimes find legit pharma benzos, i've just decided they're not worth it for me, especially after the withdrawals. i think RC benzos should just be avoided, really. i always did really stupid, regrettable shit when i took flubromazolam.

there are some RC benzos that felt quite nice, but the side-effecs profiles on a lot of them are just not worth it IME/IMO

flubromazolam's fucking scary shit, i don't know how common it is these days, but it's one RC that i wish wasn't the market, because like you say - it totally took me by surprise how much it fucked me up - and not in a good way. it "fucked me up" in the sense that it very nearly destroyed my life in a very short amount of time. i had a ten year opiate addiction before that that didn't do a quarter of the damage f-lam did in months.
it's a shame that some of the gems have been successfully banned or restricted (MXE and to a lesser extent, 4-MMC), but dangerous crap like this is still kicking around.
that's the real injustice - it's like the good ones get banned, because we can't have nice things.

nasty shit like f-lam though? it's as if the government are like "knock yourselves out, kids!"

i don't mean that in like a 'conspiracy' sense, but it seems like the "nice" RCs that get popular are the ones the government goes after, so the decent ones get the attention of authorities.
the really awful shit gets overlooked - creating a really dangerous market of shitty and/or dangerous drugs.
i really get the feeling that "the powers that be" in the drug prohibition racket are ok with the idea that the RCs that are available are risky and shit, because it reinforces their bullshit message when people come to harm taking drugs, and there's that whole awful "serves 'em right for taking drugs attitude as well.

anyway, tl:dr - flubromazolam is like dementia in powdered form.

Had it I think, three maybe four times, each time separated by a long (over a period of months, a few individual doses used.

So, is it really so extreme in other people as first described in this thread, other people experience this too? I didn't notice (although I am careful with my intake of GABAa PAMs, I have to be since I NEED to take chlormethiazole, several times a day, at least 3x a day, potentially up to 6-7x a day on those occasions I get breakthrough seizures [not caused by WD, chlormethiazole seems truly remarkable in how forgiving it is with regard to dependency, I've been on it daily for a few years at least, although unlicensed for this purpose in the UK, I take it because I already have the seizures, not caused by drugs or their withdrawals and require something to prevent them and if they get through the chlormethiazole maintainance dosing, then I usually need to go pretty heavy on it for that day. And I also have a nitrazepam script, advised by my doc to take 2 5mg moggies daily. It was meant to be temporary but it seems like the dr overlooked something, or CBF with my repeatedly going in for the temporary period I needed them after something traumatic happened and I needed something to lean on and help keep me going in the direction I intended, so to speak, and rather than my make appointments when I wanted every refill, it obviously got added to my refills by somebody and now I've had them at least a year. So I don't use them daily, or even two a day, rather I'll use the entire script over 2 days or so,

maybe one or two tablets on a third day and then none for the rest of the time, usually on the last day before I am due to pick up a refill script for my pain meds and when my last doses of morphine and of oxycodone have worn so thin I'm starting to feel shitty late at night the evening before I'm due to pick up more in the early morning, the entire box tends to get eaten in a couple of doses, and as such I've never gotten a tolerance to it using that way. And it does come in useful too, so I'm not saying anything to my doctors. Because its damn difficult to get benzos from the clinic I go to, and now I've secured a repeat script thats just overlooked and automatically printed off, signed and handed over with the rest of my meds, damned if I am not keeping it, so when I do need a benzo occasionally, really NEED it, I've got my favourite, moggies, ready to go without having to both get up before 8am to walk up there and make an appointment, and once getting one, throw myself on the mercy of a dr who there is a very large likeliehood of being told to get lost regardless and my time wasted.)

So I can't really afford to work up a tolerance to any great extent, but I'd like to explore flubromazolam more. Think it possible? I can certainly control my benzo use, and the chlormethiazole is shocklingly forgiving, I seem to have gotten no tolerance, and certainly there is zero physical dependence stemming from my extended daily use of it. (it is not however, btw forgiving in any other respect. An overdose is easily lethal, since it is not benzo-like or anything like z-drugs.

Its one of the oldschool hard-hitters that for the most part have gone the way of chipped flint arrowheads for when we have to go out and kill our lunch, but this one has been overlooked and there isn't the stigma attached to it that there is to benzos. Drs don't seem to realize that it is very much like one of the barbiturates (I've had both, and there are a lot of similarities subjectively, and its known to be a barbiturate site agonist at GABAaRs). So its actually easier to get, but it has a kick like a fucking runaway tank, a very steep dose response curve, it also has some unique interactions over and above the usual that would occur between barbiturates and alcohol, so at most I'll drink a shot or two or a few beers, and that only because I am familiar enough with the drug to know my limits well. And I like it. A lot. It IS good stuff recreationally, better than any benzo ever has or ever will be, intermediate-acting, maybe 5-6 hours, and it begins acting within a minute or two of the capsules breaking open after being swallowed, making it the perfect response drug for my seizures, will knock the bastards dead in their tracks in a minute or so.

So think its possible to further test flubromazolam out at ALL? that report of such a pronounced, rapid and unusual tachyphylaxis, with a long duration is making me somewhat iffy about it without knowing more.

*and speaking of chlormethiazole, unlicensed or not, 3 more of those down the hatch and a few lines of oxy....mm that'll be nice in about 10-15 minutes. Might just round the evening off with a shot of morphine, a cigar and if something worked out and works up as it ought to, some amphetamine:) Hm...maybe once the base is extracted and salted, a speedball shot would be good stuff. Not done one of those in quite some time.