Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2-CB - 150+mgs) - Experienced - Accidently sniffed

mister

Bluelighter
Im usually VERY careful with labeling my drugs and know exactly how much of each substance I have.

A few nights ago I found a none labeled baggy in my little tin of sunshine that contained a fine white powder. A sat for ages trying to decipher what it was, I smelt it and tasted some and come to the conclusion it was Mephedrone, I thought this because Id got some Mephedrone a couple of weeks earlier and really believed I had some left but couldnt find it....until now.

I never have any substances that are dangerous in the sub 200mg range so I wasnt overly concerned. I weighed it out on accurate scales to be 120mgs, there was a fair bit of residue left so I dutifully scrapped that out as well which would have made the total 150mg give or take a bit.

Made it in to a line and hoovered it up. Within a few minutes I started to see tracers flickering from everything I looked at, at this point I wasnt too concerned because Id experimented mixing 10mgs 2-cb with a line of Mephedrone which is incredible by the way, unbelievably erotic. So I thought the Mephedrone Id just snorted had 2-cb mixed in.

Within 10 minutes I knew the 150mg line id just snorted wasnt Mephedrone at all but 2-cb. Everywhere I looked I I could see spiders webs, fractals and glittery coloured vision that was intensifying by the minute and walking around was becoming increasingly difficult, not due to any physical restrictions but due to the overwhelming visuals I was experiencing. I quickly made my way to my bed and curled up under the blankets to ride the initial rush which was extreme to say the least. My thoughts bounced around from one subject to the next and the blankets over my head did nothing to ease the feeling of floating in space surrounded by visuals that resembled those photos you see that NASA releases of galaxies and stars. It was nearly too much.

After maybe 1.5 hours that felt like a never ending build up of ever increasing jumbled thoughts and open, closed eye visuals I dared get out of bed as I thought trying to walk around would bring some semblance of reality back. I still couldnt focus on anything and watched as I reached out my arm flicker as it moved like watching a slow motion movie in ever changing multicolours and spider webs. My thought process matched my visuals minus the colours if that makes sense?

I spent the next few hours entertaining incredibly profound thoughts about lots of subjects and felt the most euphoric, tranquil peace Ive experienced. Was very enjoyable. I even rang my missus, she wasnt impressed but I have a wicked sense of humor so she couldnt stop laughing in between being angry at my stupidity

I felt the effects well in to the next day and didnt sleep.

The day after I felt cleansed and content and the thought of a cigarette, alcohol or processed food repulsed me.

I wouldnt recommend doing this but I wouldnt take it back

Always label your drugs correctly. Luckily 2-cb is quite forgiving

Glad you came out of it okay. I think this is the highest insufflated dose I've read about, it sounds very intense! The highest oral dose was something ridiculous like 350+ mg but it still didn't seem as strong as this, but also didn't cause any medical emergencies. 2C-B does indeed seem quite safe, but definitely be more careful in the future! And thanks for sharing. :)

Ill never make the same mistake again! was intense to say the least

It's a very bad decision to consume an unknown compound... You could always get it tested with multiple reagents to get a slight idea of what could be (it's not something accurate or definitive... but better than nothing), or even better and ideally, send it to an organization like Ecstasy Data or Energy Control.

With other compounds there is no such wide dose security margin, at least it was 2C-B...

Thanks for your report. It's curious to know about this kind of experiences since they contribute to determine the safety profile of the compounds. I've edited the title of your report to match with TR standards.

I hope you feel perfect already :)

I wish 2CB wasn't so rare; seen it twice in 20 years of psychedelic research; both times in extremely expensive and very weak tablets: Snorting 2CB hurts like hell - glad it turned out ok

You are completely blessed not to have snorted 150mg of DOC, for example, by mistake because it would have almost assuredly been your last mistake of this lifetime.

ok. true story OP, one night whilst drinking, i decided it would be delightful to be a sneaky bitch, and nip of to the bathroom to do an 80mg coke/8mg dilaudid speedball. I got it all prepped, injected and became confused as everything collapsed into bright lights and my arm melted off. As i sat twitching on the toilet, I came over the next hour of trying to stave off seizure(thank god I was drunk and on the dil), to realize I had grabbed the wrong bag. It wasn't 80mg of c at all, but 2c-b. Luckily my girlfriend is very understanding. I dont try and be sneaky anymore :p

I've always contemplated megadosing 2c-b like 50mg oral but it would have to be the perfect occasion. I'm glad you made the bet of this, some perverse psychedelic imp deep in my psyche is totally jealous lol