• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH) Megathread

Good question. The initial dose was purely stimulant activity. Redoses seem to bring out more serotonergic activity, including mild phenethylamine style visual effects, which is a weird activity profile. I wouldn't necessarily describe it as empathogenic. No other substances involved in this either.

How would you rate it in these chapters (x out of 10) ?

euphoria
increase in social abilities
confidence
comedown
compulsion to redose

Sound very promising. I will stay updated and order next week, maybe do some TR. Just post this to subscribe to this thread.

Yesterday i placed my order for twentyfive fifteen mg pellets ill repost with my research once they come in next week

aced said:
It probably would if this molecule had an amphetamine like action where it releases dopamine (or 5HT in the case of 4fA) instead of just blocking reuptake, but since this is will probably be an inverse agonist the whole picture changes.

According to what evidence?

We can look at 4-fluorococaine and observe that while dopamine reuptake inhibition doesn't change greatly, it inhibits 5HT reuptake way more. And since 4fcocaine and this compound overlay relatively well

How so?

ebola

Did write a reply but doesn't seem to have made it, but it's essentially a story of starting off with a tiny allergy test, then a 25mg oral dose, then 50mg IV followed by buying another 3g of it, then backloading large 2.5ml syringes with unknown quantities and shoving it in my veins to the point that my hands are now numb.

I also nearly got killed during a moment of total fight-or-flight terror in a forest after hearing the wind today after snorting it right out of the bag, running from the awful sound of the wind (and the voices...) and then in front of a lorry.

I love this, but it will be the death of me.

I will write a proper trip report up when I've had some time to think about what I'm doing with my life. Constant redosing, even shooting up the toilets at work and in the car park. Gah.

Also, appears very sexual in my opinion.

Noobcakes, do you have a history of addictive tendencies? (the jumping quickly to higher and IVed doses seem to suggest that)..
My main question is: is this comparable to other phenidates or reuptake inhibitors like MDPV type compounds? Or is it considerably more recreational, pleasant, addictive,.. ?

I like that ebola is skeptical about the presumed mechanism of action. Everyone is encouraged to be similarly skeptical until actual data is presented to support it.
Speaking of which, gonna follow roi's link.

Im interested in this substance and what it turns out to be like..

I do get hooked on things, and I do have a needle fixation at the moment (should it ever stop) and have a history of IV drug use.

My previous delight was 3FPM but that was problematic as you could only squeeze 42mg in 1ml of water before it started dissolving your veins which meant multiple syringes (I remember preparing 6x2.5ml barrelled syringes for one slam session) ans eventually getting animal syringes from pet stores and then melting the connector at the end on to a 27 gauge needle.

So this is why this chemical is so nice - I can backload it into little 30 gauge 1ml syringes conveniently at the office, etc. without the bother of bigger pins and barrels.

25mg oral, not much of a stimulant tolerance currently.

---

Positive:

Euphoria

Focus

Music enhancement

Body high

Very motivated and chatty

Not much sweating

---

Negative:

Slightly cold extremeties

Jaw clenching

Comedown not as smooth compared to 4-Me-TMPs

---

Onset was about 40 minutes on half-full stomach.

Peak lasts roughly 3 hours, followed by residual stimulation/comedown that's just a tiny bit dysphoric and makes me want me to redose. Total duration around 5-7 hours. Might keep me up for a little bit longer than that, not sure.

I think it's around 2x MPH potency wise.

Gets a 8/10 rating from me all things considered.

25mg oral, not much of a stimulant tolerance currently.

---

Positive:

Euphoria

Focus

Music enhancement

Body high

Very motivated and chatty

Not much sweating

---

Negative:

Slightly cold extremeties

Jaw clenching

Comedown not as smooth compared to 4-Me-TMPs

---

Onset was about 40 minutes on half-full stomach.

Peak lasts roughly 3 hours, followed by residual stimulation/comedown that's just a tiny bit dysphoric and makes me want me to redose. Total duration around 5-7 hours. Might keep me up for a little bit longer than that, not sure.

I think it's around 2x MPH potency wise.

Gets a 8/10 rating from me all things considered.

Nice to see you roi :)

What's your opinion on how this compares to Dexmethylphenidate, if you feel it's 2x MPH?

Dexmethylphenidate is not prescribed in my country so no idea.

Also worth noting that 4F-MPH has extremely long lasting residual stimulant after effects. I was not able to fall asleep for over 11 hours after a 25mg oral dose despite going through 6ml 1,4-BD in 2 hours...

Ended up skipping sleep and redosed 30mg 4F-MPH over the day, I still felt refreshed and alert and experienced no anxiety (on amphetamines and cathinones I'm somewhat wrecked after 2 days).

There must be considerable.difference.between vendors as I felt very little psychactively, or even any sympathetic autonomic nervous system activation. I'm also a phenidate fan. I just wonder how the experiences I'm reading here differ so drastically from mine...?

Without going too much into something that could be seen as vendor discussion: It all seems to come from the same place.

What's your tolerance like and how much with which ROA did you take?

Hi guys had 30mg of 4f-mph would adding mdai make any sense to anyone somehow or is it worth a seperate piece of research ?

Without going too much into something that could be seen as vendor discussion: It all seems to come from the same place.

I'm getting 1g of it from another vendor tomorrow (although they promised 'speedy delivery' it should have arrived Friday, so maybe no speedy delivery after all) and will see if it appears to be the same stuff.

had 25 15mg pills delivered today, took two and i'm really impressed. no grimy rush, just a gentle stimulation - i'm talkative, my fatigue is non existent and so far haven't come across any of the side effects that stims usually give me (touch wood). its a nice clean stim, great for getting shit done

had 25 15mg pills delivered today, took two and i'm really impressed. i'm not rushing i'm talkative, my fatigue is non existent and so far haven't come across any of the side effects that stims usually give me (touch wood). its a nice clean stim, great for getting shit done

Are you sure you're not a shill? You're sounding suspiciously shilly...