• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Please help, scared of apap overdose!!!!

Mia.Carlson66

Bluelighter
So, here's how it went.

I got my script of 120 perc 10/325. I plug, I was taking a lot. I was taking 9-12 without cwe and then cwe like 5-8. I take 3 at a time every 3 hours when I plug. So that's 1000mg of apap every 3 hours for 12 hours normally. I did this till my script was gone, took about 6 days. I took my last perc 58 hours ago now. I normally experience nausea about an hour after I take my dose, this has been normal for awhile now since my tolerance went up this has been happening. Anyway, the nausea goes away once I take another dose. I'm worried because here's how it went. Two days before I was out I would notice stomach pains in the middle of my stomach, I'd dose it would go away. This went on for the next two days. This went away, then I got pretty bad nausea seemed worse than normal but still went away if I took my pills. That last about 2 days. Now, I've had a horrible migraine the last two days that last for hours this doesn't go away with pills. Actually I need to stop dosing to make it better. At the moment I've been headache free for about 6 hours. No nausea todAY at all or no stomach pain. Right now I feel okay. I noticed my poo was light in color also. Idk if my symptoms are due to overdose or simply my body just not liking the amount I'm taking but why does it go away when I take the pills? I'm so confused. I am scared to go to the er I'm afrAid they will tell me I'm going to die. Stupid, I know. I got milk whistle todAY. That's actually when I started to feel better. So what do you guys think? I know this was long, I need help tho please

Nausea that is alleviated by taking more pills is most likely due to you entering opioid withdrawal, I'd assume. If it's been 58 hours since your last dose and you're still feeling more or less ok, I think you're in the clear. You could get checked out, but you'll definitely be ok. The amounts you were taking aren't inherently lethal, but not good for your liver either. If the abdomen pain persists or gets worse, definitely go to the ER - you aren't going to die, but they can help you!

I don't have much pain at all in my stomach. It was just those two days like 3-4 days ago. Idk I hope I am okay tho. I can't even sleep right now and it's 3am

If you're not in pain anymore and it's been that long then you're definitely alright. Go to bed and get some sleep. You should rethink the way you take the pills though. I'd steer clear of APAP as much as possible.

Well, you fit the main criteria for liver damage which is of course different than liver failure. If you are no longer experiencing the symptoms you originally described you should be fine as long as you refrain from using apap.

If symptoms continue I would see a medical professional.

(jaundice, sharp stomach pain, and the pale stool are indicators of possible liver damage)

stay hydrated..

Ive had many headaches caused by opiates, im sure thats just a side affect. Imo you would know you took a lethal apap dose by now its absolutely horrible. There may be damage but only a doctor can tell you if there is damage caused by apap. You should really cut back apap is bad and can kill you (very painfull death i might add) and pain killers will ruin your life unless your very carefull. At the very least do more cwe's and plug the solution if thats your thing. When i was taking apap in high amounts (up to 4g/24hrs or more) i would get horrible sharp pains in my stomach but that could have been the 4 monsters a day too. If your really concerned dont be afraid to see a doctor they are the only ones that can help you if you take a lethal dose of apap and time is of the essance with apap overdose. You can also see a doctor and have them run function tests to see how badly the apap has fucked you up. But please take it easy on the pills apap can really fuck you up.

Just another consideration: Try to avoid aspirin and advil if you have any headaches for the next week or two. Mainly aspirin. One time I had a pretty bad hangover, just a headache with no nausea, and I took a stupid amount of aspirin so I could get my day going quicker. An hour later it felt like someone shot me in the stomach, which lasted for about an hour or two.