• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking apotex fent patch. Harm reduction advice. Talk to me

tharoomman

Greenlighter
How different is the high suppose to be? I definetly feel high but with the lack of sleep and having been fucked up for the last 36 hrs it's kinda hard for me to pin down....

I'm smoking the pieces that I've alread buccyled. So there will be a smaller curve as far as potency and not, you know, offing myself.

Last edited:
Smoking fent is pretty fucking moarish. You get a great rush, followed by a high that might last 15 minutes. Its a great way to use up a months script in 1 or 2 days.

I would smoke a non used patch so you can atleast figure out what it feels like and dose your self accurately.

Fent is a shitty drug for trying to get any kind of euphoria. It's just not there whether you eat it, smoke it, take it sublingually or whatever. I would rank it lower on the euphoria scale then Oxycodone and i don't even like oxy all that much. There is also the little problem with not being able to accurately measure the dose of fent in these patches at all once you open them up and start fucking with them. If you want to look at just how easy fent can bury you id suggest looking in the bluelight shrine. Fuck knows there's enough in there who have died from it over the years. Also since i have no idea as to what your tolerance is there is no way i can tell you how much would be safe anyway.

I got the best results from just wearing them and putting a heat pack on them but if you don't have the tolerance for that it can easily kill you too. Either way if your intent on doing this start with very low doses and work up from there. Personally id say go get some Morphine or Dilaudid if you want a decent high.

Yeah, any high i got last night was short lived. It was nothing like doing it the buccal way.

I'm really sorry I forgot to put my tolerance in my post. That was a newb mistake! Can't expect no one to give me proper advice if they don't know it.

I can do around 60-80mg of oxy without throwing up. I could do that dose 2 or 3 times(not that i would have the money)a day. Albeit I'd throw up.

I prefer oxy. I just don't have any. Can I borrow some?

That's not much compared to fent. What dose are your patches because with that tolerance id suggest going with the 25UG ones.