• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Apotex Fent patches

tharoomman

Greenlighter
I'm not sure how long I'm suppose to utfse before I post... I've been browsing for a while and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for harm reduction advice. I.E. I don't want to kill myself or be rendered a puddle of jelly.

I've seen a lot of people talking shit about the apotex. Any comments?

ATM my standard dose would around 50mg oxy and as far up as 80 or 90 before I got sick. Could do that twice in a day.

Aprox 45 minutes ago I put 1/6 buccally, between gun and molars. I feel a hint of opiate buzz and a times in the last 15 mins felt little waves of opiate like pleasure.

So questions,

How long before the 1/6 strip losing most of the fentyl?

Should I go ahead and put another 1/6 in?

All advice is taken with a grain of salt.

Well, ended up buccally doing another 1/6 with hardly any effects. Just took those two out and put in a 1/3 strip..

A little frustrated.

Last edited:
I couldn't give you brand specific advice as I have no experience with that particular one.

Most buccal fentnyl users tend to leaves them in for 3-6 hours.

Thanks for the advice. I figured not many people would reply. As in real life, Idon't get much attention.

The good news is that it worked. I ended up taking out the 1/3 strip cause I reached as high as I wanted to be and I felt a strong nasua coming on, so I stopped before I started puking.

Google your questions as well. I cant post off site links, but there are some great write ups and general tips on other drug/HR forums.

We have a big and dandy fentnyl thread, but the information isnt compiled together all that well. Lots of reading, but lots of good info.