View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social Tripping Thread] NEW! Gather here for swirly talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that's some serious tripping!! And it's not psychedeleterious?

Amazing.

I'm pretty much at the point where K hardly has any effect on me anymore. I only have 2g coming (it may be the S-isomer and is beautifully pure) and then it's pretty much over.

Alcohol is also still an issue and I may be switching to my kratom when my K fails me. None of this is really helping my utter anhedonic depression, but other than that I am starting at a postgrad art lab tomorrow where I can have a sort of 'quid pro quo' position to further my own projects and learn new materials / techniques etc. I have no real projects planned at the moment besides for the vague idea for needing ceiling lamps in my home... but anyway it will be good to finally get going again. Been home a whole lot just being the husk of the person I was, destroyed by disappointment and grief.

Also very glad to be pretty much rid of pregabaline. It's part of what makes it more difficult than it was but ok.

Discontinuing K and getting into art again will probably be good things. Maybe I will take some aMT at some later point that's convenient...

Solipsis, what is your general opinion of aMT as a drug? I've been sitting on some for quite some time, and lately I've seen more talk about it 'round here. I'm wondering if the forces of the universe are trying to tell me I should give it a whirl 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.